Human in Equestria 16,833 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

What if a happy merchant suddenly showed up in Equestria one day, and immediately began trading? Now what if this happy merchant opened a bank, and by the end of it all was lending to all of the countries simultaneously? Now, let's say this happy merchant, now being one of the most powerful and most rich people on the planet starts weakening Equestria from the inside through encouraging miscegenation, campaigning for reparations to zebras, who were enslaved at some distant point in the past, bringing about massive demographic decline by spreading transgenderism and homosexuality en masse, pushing ideologies like equalism, letting Changeling rapefugees in and pushing feminism past mere equality, until even Celestia finds herself with physically, mentally and morally inferior offspring who are dragging the country to the ground. The world collapses to the will of the Happy Merchant who at this point is the only one who actually has the intellectual capability of being in control.

"Oy vey," (((you))) might say, "You're a fucking anti-semitic, xenophobic, racist, homophobic, misogynistic shitlord, goy. You need to be put in a gas chamber! YOU'RE A FUCKING HALF-WHITE MALE! RESPECT MUH SIX MILLION!"

Most of which wouldn't actually be too inaccurate in light of this idea "I" came up with.

But someone still needs to write this, and I can't be arsed.

The main character's name shall be Schlomo Shekelbergsteinowitz Rothschild.

1: is he from Venice?
2: Would a pound of flesh be a plot point?
3: Would it be Al Pacino?

wlam #4 · Sep 15th, 2016 · · 1 ·

Kulturzerstörer all up in mah grill.

5489059 I FUCKING KNEW THE ROTHSCHILD LINE WAS COMING!!!:rainbowlaugh:

Changeling rapefugees

Cant unsee this parallel.

Of course it's a fucking Rothschild, who elese would been ugh.

5489059 That was a very good idea (((you))) had sir! However you forgot about starting false flag campaigns to draw the attention of the public away so I will have to rate it 9/11.

You know, you're absolutely right. That's a valid rating.

Are you an American Trump supporter? If so, I salute you good sir!

How's the vacation from 4chan going?

Hmm, I have a feeling that this thread will be full of Info Warriors. This is nice, 'Humanity Restored'.

For a second I thought I accidentally was on 4chan again...

When I read this, I fell a bit better about living where I live right now...

This racist and a racist image and has been reported

Equestria is already highly matriarchal, so not much more work to do in that department.

Eh.

Technically, it actually isn't.

Oy vey, it's annuddah shoah!

>0,02 Sheckels have been deposited on your account.

>Implying Logic and Common Sense ever stopped feminism from fucking shit up

SF1

>4chan
>post 2014

Top kek

5489059 I'm not even mad about the context of this.
I'm just mad at how awful that pun is.

Luz

5489889 nice bait mate

umm it is, are you guys dumb :/ ya its a joke but a bad one, the nazies used images like that and really did blame the jews for most of their problems.

Dropbear
Group Admin

You're right. Jokes like this make people fuhrer-is, Anne Frank-ly, everyone should ashamed of themselves.

It's just not reich.

But it's okay, by reporting it you have really a-camp-lished a great deed.

5490962 I just can nazi what's so funny about these posts.

Imagine that!
Thank you for explaining the situation so well! You have enlightened me. Never before have I seen that Jewish caricatures are caricatures! HOLY SHIT

I'm a Jew turned Deist and I find this hilarious.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32