CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

For me it is definitely Sweetie Belle, shes the cutest of the trio (not that the others are not cute too), and I just wanna hug her and brush her mane :twilightsmile:

Scootaloo.

A bit of a dork but she's very independent and isn't afraid to get hurt trying new things. She's not the brightest bulb in the shed but she's a doer and always speaks her mind. Cute filly who is more than just a simple tomcolt.

Sweetie Belle because she's just adorable. I would also love to cuddle her up and keep her safe.

Apple Bloom was my original favourite, but a year or so ago, I switched my loyalties to Sweetie Belle. She's just too adorable. (And I have more than a little bit of a crush on her.)

Sweetie Belle

Sweetie Belle. I'm pretty sure the CMC wouldn't cause nearly as much chaos and property damage without her.

And I just love this comment from one of my own stories: "Sweetie Belle violates every known law of space, time, and reality with how cute she is, and is absolutely unaware of it at all times."

I even put her in my video games.

5269477 Right there with you, dude! Sweetie Belle is my favorite. I just love the relationship she and Rarity have because I think it has the most story potential, which saddens me that both she and Scootaloo have only had two episodes, whereas Apple Bloom has appeared and had a role in nearly forty episodes. That's a crying shame. And speaking of Apple Bloom, she's my second favorite. I just wanted to give her a big hug during her solo in "On Your Marks." Poor thing. Finally, Babs Band is third and Scootaloo is my least favorite. I would include Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon too, but they aren't members.

5269477 Probably Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom was fine for a while, but oh man has she had way too much focus. Let's hope "On Your Marks" fixes that so we can finally get more solo Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo episodes.

5270039 Yeah, I would love to include Diamond Tiara, and if I could she'd probably be number one. But right now, she isn't.

Sombra. Dude was one of the OG Crusaders!

Also, Sweetie Belle. So cute!

5270049 My point exactly. I love Apple Bloom, but Jesus tap-dancing Christ, has she has way too much time in the spotlight! Come on! I wanna see a Sweetie Belle weight gain episode already, or at least an episode where she's in diapers. Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing the others fattened up or diapers either. That would be awesome!

But, yes, I'm hoping that "On Your Marks" fixes this. I'd like to see more of Scootaloo struggling with her disability, as well as more of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Jeez, after "Crusaders of the Lost Mark", everyone practically fell in love with these two. It's like it doesn't matter what she did in the past, all of the hurt and pain she brought upon her fellow classmates. Let's just transfer all of our hatred we originally had for her over to her bitchy mother. Yep, that makes sense.

5270059 Silver Spoon especially needs some time in the spotlight now that Diamond Tiara is reformed. She needs a new roll other than being "Diamond Tiara's lackey".

5270179 I get the feeling she's a closet geeky lesbian. I may write a fanfic around this idea.

Oh, I fell in love with them waaay before that.

I don't really do "favorites" in that that way, though I do have a soft spot for Apple Bloom.

5269477 Scootaloo she such an interesting character you don't know anything about her and she always has her friends back

Hehe seems like Sweetie Belle's is a popular favorite :twilightsmile:

5270231 I don't blame you. They are quite adorable.

Comment posted by Smitty91 deleted Jun 2nd, 2016

5270421 Well, it's hardly a surprise. Look at how popular Fluttershy, Coco Pommel, Sugar Belle, and Marble Pie are. The fandom's a sucker for the cute types.

5270446 Well, I'll say this much for Silver Spoon, she's so adorable when she gets excited. I wouldn't mind her becoming a bit of a "Genki Girl".

5270518 I agree with that. When she and Diamond Tiara are bouncing around in "Twilight Time", it's adorable. And Diamond Tiara has a lovely smile in both "Family Appreciation Dag" and "Twilight Time."

5269873 A spray like that is genius.

A prostitute? But that's her Crusader cape and a witch hat in matching colors.

5270623 Ah, so it is. Just ignore my previous comment.

So, we have Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom's cousin, Babs Seed as the 4th Crusader.

Brynna Drummond gives Babs her "big city attitude" from Manehattan, and she has a sister, Sunflower Seed. If you watched Made in Manehatten, you would have spotted Babs with AJ's Aunt Orange, so a lot of headcannon would make Sunflower and Babs Aunt and Uncle Orange their foals.

As for Michelle Creber, Claire Corlett, and Maddie Peters, they have matured as voice talent as their characters have grown and learned valuable lessons in friendship. They learned the right and wrong ways to handle bullying in One Bad Apple along with Babs.

Can I put in a vote for Babs Seed? I really wanna see more of her and a canon CMC Manehatten bit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27