The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Gamersolder800 Hunter lvl 29 with vanguard gear on.

Onyx-1998 Level 32 Warlock with some Ascended Vanguard gear and Exotic armour.

Dank mlg bloke with Obey hat (exotic piece, super rare) weed shirt and noskop gun cape. My gun is the

and I have a seizure shader
my secondary is a bag or doritos and my heavy is a bottle of mountain dew

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

g5gmoney

level 34 on 3 characters and just about owns every exotic

DocDelray I've got a 34 Bladedancer Hunter, and a 34 Sunsinger Warlock.

I'd rather not give out my PSN, but I can tell you I'm a level 14 Hunter currently. I am looking for three more people who would be up for doing the raids sometime in the near future. PM me and I'll tell you my PSN. ^^,

PSN TheSpyroBrothers Level 34 Titan and Hunter and level 32 1/2 Warlock. Exotics include:
Hawkmoon x3: Fully Upgraded
Thorn: Fully Upgraded
OP Banana x2: Fully Upgraded
Hard Light
Suros Regime
Bad Juju
Red Death: Fully Upgraded
Ice Breaker
Patience And Time
Invective
Universal Remote
Pocket Infinity
Plan C
Super Good Advice
Thunderlord
Truth: Fully Upgraded
Yes... Gjallarhorn.: Fully Upgraded
See anyone in the future!

Downloading the Destiny Demo/Free Trial for the PS4. I've played the PS3 version before I had to return it for money reasons and misinfo about leveling past 20. Are there any major differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions I should know about?

Kragwald = Lv 40 sunbreaker

traveler90 = lv 40 Stromcaller. I wish I had help. it's hard doing everything on my own now.

hello, i'm going to be getting a copy of destiny: the taken king (legacy edition) for the ps4 by the end of the week and i was wondering if anyone wanted to join me at any point in time trying to get back to my former glory ( i use to have a level 37 warlock on the 360), if so PM me :pinkiesmile:

Finally back on Destiny now that I have a PS4. Username is Sandawg43 and on it, I have a level 40 Warlock that I just Beat Rise of Iron with some time ago, a Hunter that's close to Level 30 and also a Titan that my brother plays. Also, I'm on Destiny 2, but it's only my Warlock on that one and I'm still working my way through the campaign.

Sorry for being late to the party :twilightsheepish:

not sure if anyone will answer this anytime soon: if you carry over your Guardian's looks and stuff from 1 to 2, can you still play in 1 as that Guardian?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15