Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Congrats for winning the Best Fimfiction Pony Award for Zenith! Give our favorite writer a congratulations and stroke his ego for a bit.

What on earth are The Pony Awards? It said "this year", so it would imply they've been around for a while, but I've never heard of them before.

Done, thanks for the heads up!

Mess, how long have those things been going on for?

Not entirely sure. I do know this is the first year and the organizers are probably trying to make this into an annual thing. It's a little small, perhaps, with only nine hundred participants, but of all the fanfics on this site, those nine hundred chose Zenith.

I believe this is the first year.

Never heard of this either. Or any build-up to it.

Well then, they could have picked a far worse writer, or a person, for the honor. Many congratulations, T.D.! :rainbowkiss:

The Descendant
Group Contributor

I'm just as surprised as anyone!:twilightblush:

I was unaware of the poll, but that enough people voted for my work to make it named as "Best Fan Fiction" means a whole bunch to me. Thanks to everyone who voted, and to you all for your continued support.

i guess congrats are in order :moustache:

I probably shouldn't have littered TD's homepage with congratulations, but I dropped by here a bit too late. Besides, he truly deserves them anyway. :raritywink:

2549123 Why are you so surprised? You're an amazing author with a personal attitude that would make Fluttershy look rude. Zenith is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I'm looking forward to the next update. You really don't give yourself enough credit.

The Descendant
Group Contributor

Heh, I know it sounds like false modesty, but at times I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing!

Congratulations to everybody's favorite raven!

Congrarulations

I'm chipping in to this "Congratulations on winning an award for 'Best Fanfiction' even if I didn't hear of or get the chance to vote in the poll but I really wish I could because Zenith is fantabulous" party! :pinkiehappy:

Seriously, even your shorter stories are a blast to read! After reading one of your tales I swear I was hooked and put every other fic I follow on hold just to binge on yours :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18