FlashLight 922 members · 333 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

So...everyone in the comment section is screaming "FLAHLIGHT IS DEAD", and I'm like "...do you people really trust this Timber guy?" I mean, how Timber spotted Twilight, I think he sensed the magic inside her and wants to use it (this is assuming that he'll turn out to be evil in the end). What do you think? Try not to panic...

I don't mind if Brad turns evil, it might add some character to one of my favourite EQG characters. :rainbowlaugh:

Flash Sentry might also turn evil, if he has to stay in the Crystal Empire too much longer. :rainbowlaugh:

5413146 I was talking about Timber Spruce, not Flash.

I completely agree with you on that theory. Perhaps Flash and him end up fighting.

5413161 I don't know why, but I'm ready to pay anything to see this :scootangel: Look, I don't hate Timber, but what's annoying me is the Flash haters screaming that the ship is dead. I can't wait till the movie comes out and proves them all wrong :rainbowlaugh:

5413134 Meh, if he doesn't turn out to be evil I'll ship both. Princess Twi gets Flash while Sci-Twi gets Timber, everybody wins!

Oh, :facehoof:

Well, if he doesn't turn out evil, I'm shipping Timberset. :raritywink:

Besides: even if the EQG Flashlight dies, the Equestrian ship will live on! :pinkiehappy:

Timber... well there goes another male character to be hated for stealing someone precious wifu.

5413191 I know, but the EG ship has fuel with movies, while the Equestrian ship may never get fuel in the show. That's why I'm worried.

5413134 Why does everybody hate Flash Sentry anyways?

I don't hate Timber, but what's annoying me is the Flash haters screaming that the ship is dead. I can't wait till the movie comes out and proves them all wrong :rainbowlaugh:

Hushhhh! Spit and tap the wood three times! Don't jinx it! :twilightsmile:

Have a like for that one :rainbowlaugh:

Ah. Makes sense.
Not that it would be bad if the canon ship dies: for we bronies have a reputation for shipping things regardless. :rainbowlaugh:

we bronies have a reputation for shipping things regardless

Can't argue against this :rainbowlaugh:

5413237 Because he stole their waifu (Twilight). I know, it's a stupid reason. I'm still struggling to apprehend the stupidity of that reason until now.

Yes seriously, shipping can get very, very nasty

'Adorable'?
More like gagworthy:pinkiesick:

5413263 Damn I didn't know that

5413266 My pals told me that Timber and her sister might be evil or something like that i dunno they just told me

Go out to other fandoms and you will see. Apart from the irrational dislike for Flash, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE, shipping wars are low key affairs in our fandom. Avatar or Harry Potter on the other hand...

5413283 I'll keep that in mind:raritywink:

5413278 I think they're just trying to keep Gaia Everfree existence a secret

or Harry Potter on the other hand...

Hooo boy, YES, I know what you're talking about shipping wars in Harry Potter fandom... I have been on FanFiction.net for some time, and I say, shipping wars are cancer.

And while I personally kinda shipped Harry and Hermione, I got tired of the usual cliches of Harry/Hermione fanfiction... :rainbowwild:

I am a unrepentant Harmony shipper myself, and liek you I also have gotten tired of the cliches as well. For Godsakes you can write the damn paring without bashing the Weaslys and Dumbledore, and without ignoring that Voldie and Voldettes are genocide frakwads.... Sorry...

Happens. I am not against Harry/Ginny, although I kinda couldn't see Ron and Hermione lasting in marriage, but still... when it's constant Weasley/Dumbledore bashing... at first it was kinda amusing, and then it was not. Especially since I noticed the sharp quality drop.

And that goes to other ships as well. I hovered and still hover sometimes at Harry/Fleur, Harry/Luna or Harry/Daphne Greengrass (what, it's fun to imagine Harry with a Slytherin :rainbowlaugh:), and whenever I see that stuff, I blow my top internally.

It's like how the MLP fandom use to be. When the bashing started to expand to include anyone who was a good guy, like the Potters, ti really jumped the shark.

Harry/Fleur is my number three ship... after Harmony and Harry/Fleur/Hermione. If Harry was in any other House it would be Hufflepuff, his loyalty to his friends and ideals is second only to his bravery.

Except for Human!Flash. Everybody has been wanting him to become more interesting, well, what wouldn't be a great opportunity than him showing jealously over this Timber Spruce. It can work both ways: if Flash ends up being right and Spruce is evil, then he's portrayed as more heroic and trying to help Twilight and the others. If he's wrong, that means he's got a strong feeling of jealousy. Either way, he'll be more interesting to all the Flash haters.

5413283 5413349 Try the Naruto fandom. Just because a ship one group likes didn't become canon, well...

These video's explain it
One of them is mine
Yes, mine also has some very bad grammar

The other one

Considering I am a NaruSaku fan I will try not to offense to that... If it is offense to the fans, can't exactly watch videos right now. I am however part of the faction that concedes to NaruHina but still reject SasuSaku.

Of course the only more angry than us are the yoai fangirls.

Best case scenario: new guy turns out to be like Hans from Frozen.

Think about it.

5414251 are you one of those that actually threatened the author or wanted to ban the show until the ending was changed?

If not, then you're one of the cool ones.

Its just that some people take it to far. I like Flashlight but with Flash from the human world with Princess Twilight, strangly everyone seems to go with that both twilights and flahes are the same characters

5414023 I was talking about human Flash getting Princess Twi. Though for some reason I see pony Flash getting along well with Moondancer... weird, I know.

That being said, if the subject you brought up happens it would make for an interesting story line.

No, people are entitled to their ships and I'm entitled to disagree with them.

I am a Flashlight fan and I refuse Timber to be shipped with Twilight!

5414255 I totally see it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40