Sunset Shimmer 4,927 members · 6,749 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Are there fics of sunset being bashed?

Probably but this isn't really the place to look for it...

I never seen any.

The hell does that mean? Is this a British term?

Man, this place is getting weird. First we have a guy asking if there any fics with ponies on the pony fic website, and now we have a guy asking if Sunset gets bashed in fics.

Wild.

Are there any fics where Sunset purchases a 1996 Honda Accord at fifty percent below market value, then accidentally runs over former United States senate majority leader Trent Lott

EDIT: to clarify, she runs over Trent Lott with a different vehicle than the one she has purchased (the 1996 Honda Accord (at fifty percent below market value))

I actually have a 1997 Honda Accord that I got for way below market value. :rainbowlaugh:

Also, what do you mean? Like do you mean are there any stories where Sunset is physically hurt/abused? That's the only idea I can think of when it comes to the word "bash". As for that, I would say yes. Of course there are. Though, idk why you would want to see that. to each their own.

Bashing is a fanfiction term meant to describe a story that does everything in its power to paint a character in a bad light, usually representing a character as downright terrible without any redeeming qualities, it's essentially an author making up excuses to completely hate a character.

You won't find such stories in this group.

Oh thank you for clarifying

Character Bashing is basically when when you talk down about another character. As for why I asked it’s because I’ve seen stories of the rainbooms getting bash but none of sunset shimmer. So I got curious.

Oh, thank you for the description! I didn't know~ :twilightsheepish:

I was curious, because I’ve seen stories bashing the rainbooms and sometimes even sci-twi, but not of sunset.

Do you know any stories?

You may want to try asking in a group that's not dedicated to being a fan of Sunset Shimmer. Go to one of those hate-fics you mentioned about other characters and see what groups they're in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22