Equestria Girls Fics 3,766 members · 12,138 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

You know during the Friendship Games, Human Twilight absorb all the magic and became a winged she-demon? You know for some strange reason, hasbro dubbed that form as “Midnight Sparkle” (and for some unexplained reason, the character know to call her that in Legends of Everfree). Well can we come up a villain name for Principal Cinch?

I’m trying to imagine if Cinch got all that dark magic power and became a she-demon, I wonder what her name would be. So far, I came up with a couple: “Perfect Nightmare”, “Nightmare Perfect”, “Nightmare Cinch” and “Madam Perfect”. Since Cinch was such a perfectionist, I wanted to have her perfectionism obsession to be a part of her monster villain name.

However, I have a few issues with the names that I come up with that makes me hesitant to use any of them. “Perfect Nightmare” sounds like a video game boss, “Nightmare Perfect” doesn’t sound quite right, “Nightmare Cinch” sounds unimaginative and “Madam Perfect” sounds like a Bond Villain. If I would have to choose, I guess I would have to go with “Nightmare Perfect” since I think it’s the best one that I got. However, I’m making this post so I can get other ideas and suggestions.

And as for why I’m asking... No reason. No reason at all. And defiantly not because it’s going in a chapter of one of my fanfics.
*Cough* *Cough*

I would say Dame Dedtime because she’s an old hag, but Yo-kai Watch took the name already and Dame Dedtime actually DID something bad to the heroes, unlike Cinch who just sat back and petted her little cat...

Madam Perfect sounds the best

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Perfect Legacy is one I might suggest given it crops up in her dialogue and Unleash The Magic once or twice.

In my idea list for an Equestria Girls TV Series, I went with Abacus Witch. It has the same syllables as her normal name and rolls off the tongue much better.

Queen Reputationia.

The Reputator.

Lady Legacy (Inspired by ObsidianPony)

Nightmare Abacus

5980252 I should watch more Yo-Kai Watch.

I think it matches up with the final bosses of Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Adventure 1 final bosses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8