Equestria Girls Fics 3,773 members · 12,218 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Hello everybody, DaveMan1000 here with a follow-up from my last post on this forum.

With the release of Legend of Everfree last year and with three specials on the horizon, I can think of no better time to list down my ideas for the second season of Equestria Girls: The Series.

Season 2

The Perfect World - Part 1: Virtual Danger
After receiving a distress call from Cadence, Twilight and the rest of the Wondercolts discover the entirety of Crystal Prep deserted, all except for a mysterious girl named Cerebral, who abducts them all and imprisons them within a virtual realm; to which Cerebral claims is “The Perfect World” because she programmed it to be un-prejudice and un-bias.

The Perfect World - Part 2: Cerebral's Kingdom
The Wondercolts along with the rest of the students and faculty of CHS have been trapped inside Cerebral's virtual world and separated from each other. While trying to regroup, they ponder on what exactly Cerebral wants with them. Elsewhere, Cerebral converses with a mysterious figure, saying that she will make the ones responsible for “ruining her reputation” pay dearly.

The Perfect World - Part 3: Haven & Secrets
After the Wondercolts reunite they find a safe place out of Cerebral's eyes, in the form of a white space in a glitched part of the system. Whilst there, they meet up with other students from CHS and CPA, and through some clever hacking, uncover information about Cerebral's past and the creation of The Perfect World.

The Perfect World - Part 4: Dark Intentions
Due to hacking the system, Cerebral is able to locate the white space where the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts are hiding and pulls them out so that they can meet the mysterious assailant she is working with; former Crystal Prep Principal, Abacus Cinch, who is also her mother. Cinch double crosses Cerebral and takes control of the virtual system for herself, planning to use it to digitise the world and rule over everyone.

The Perfect World - Part 5: Final Countdown
With Abacus Cinch now in control, Cerebral uses what little power over the system she has to activate the Perfect World's self-destruct sequence. The Wondercolts and Shadowbolts have fifteen minutes to defeat Cinch, rescue the others and escape before their minds are trapped in cyberspace forever.

Guest Starring:
Claudia Black as Cerebral Cinch

(A) The First Crusade / (B) Flash Over-Drive (Mini-episodes)
A - While rummaging through their clubhouse storage space, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle reminisce on the first time they met and how they went from enemies to friends.

B - The Canterlot High Talent Show is coming up again. Flash Sentry, Ringo and Brawly Beats are approached by a rival band; Starcaster, Sky Stream and Thundershoot, collectively known as “The Seekers”, who challenge them for the Talent Show winners title. Flash Drive will have to step up their game if they want to best their competition.

Guest Starring:
Steve Blum as Starcaster
Richard Epcar as Sky Stream
Graham McTavish as Thundershoot

Featured Songs:
The Space Between Us
- Performed by Steve Blum as Starcaster, Richard Epcar as Sky Stream and Graham McTavish as Thundershoot.

Rock the World Over
- Performed by Vincent Tong as Flash Sentry, Sam Vincent as Ringo and Peter New as Brawly Beats.

My Fair Klutz
Thanks to her heart and determination to help the people of Canterlot City in spite of her clumsy nature, Derpy has been nominated for the Canterlot's Samaritan Award. Not wanting to embarrass herself at a party full of strangers, she asks Rarity to teach her how to be a proper lady.

The Trial of Abacus Cinch
Abacus Cinch is to stand trial for the crimes she committed in trapping her daughter and later two entire schools inside a virtual prison and threatening their lives for her own selfish gain.

Take these Broken Wings and Never Give Up
During the concert of the Wonderbolts, a band formed between Canterlot High and Crystal Prep back when they were at each other's throats, Rainbow Dash wins a lucky ticket draw to become a member of the band for a day. But her natural talent, coupled with the Wonderbolts' early school dropout, causes them to become jealous of her.

Featured Song:
We are the Wonderbolts! (That's Who we Are)
- Performed by Kelly Metzger as Spitfire, Matt Hill as Soarin', Shannon Chan-Kent as Fleetfoot, Kazumi Evans as Blaze, Scott McNeil as Fire Streak, Michelle Creber as High Winds, Kelly Sheridan as Misty Fly and Claire Corlett as Surprise.

Note: This episode is a homage to the Friendship is Magic episode, “Newbie Dash”.

The Best Things in Life
Sunset Shimmer has arrived at Canterlot High and begins taking over the student body over the course of three years. One of her methods; hit it off with the respected and popular Flash Sentry, but is there more to this relationship than simple power gain?

Note: This episode takes place before the events of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls.

(A) It's REALLY Not Easy Being in Charge / (B) Mission: Im-Pink-ible (Mini-episodes)
A - Cadence is now the new Principal of Crystal Prep, and the magnitude of the position is already making itself known to her. Between a student body now free from a strict code, cleaning up the mess left by Cinch and the responsibilities of a parent... it's not easy being in charge of CPA.

B - Pinkie Pie's mission, which she will instantly accept, is to retrieve information on the competing teams for the upcoming [Gridiron] Football match. This will require her to visit the school of each team, mingle with the students, get on good terms with the faculty and be back before the sound of dismissal.

The Mundane Episode
With no magical occurrences, bizarre monsters or power hungry outcasts from Equestria showing up for a while, the people of CHS experience something they thought they'd left behind forever: a normal, uninspired, unoriginal and clichéd High School day.

Lyra & Bon Bon and the Deep Freeze of Disaster
The Secret Magic Intelligence League of the Extraordinary calls in special agents Lyra & Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops to investigate strange magical occurrences in the Frozen North. Upon reaching the area, they discover that the perpetrator is none other than the mad scientist, visionary and arch-nemesis of S.M.I.L.E., Dr. Crimson Dynamite and his henchmen, Cyan Shock and Yellow Mellow.

Guest Starring:
Greg Ellis as Agent Furlong
Sara Cravens as Agent Alpha
Bobcat Goldthwait as Agent Foxtrot
Brittany Snow as Agent Tango
Robin Atkin Downes as Agent Bravo
Lex Lang as Dr. Crimson Dynamite
Maurice LaMarche as Cyan Shock
Nolan North as Yellow Mellow

A Tale of Two Twilights
Princess Twilight arrives at CHS for another visit and to catch up with her human doppelgänger. In doing so, she is informed of her double's pessimistic behaviour and recurring nightmares before and during the events at Camp Everfree. To better understand each other's personal dilemmas and to hopefully overcome any more in the future, both Twilights share stories from their youths and how they came to be the individuals they are today.

Eco Trip
Sandalwood has been distant lately, so Fluttershy, along with the other Eco Rangers; "Captain" Planet, Paisley, Bon Bon, Sweet Leaf and Starlight organise a trip to White Tail Woods; both to get away from the hectic life of CHS and to hopefully find out what's bothering their friend.

Guest Starring:
Erin Fitzgerald as Paisley
Cree Summer as Sweet Leaf
Colleen Villard as Starlight

(A) Lights Out / (B) The Curious Case of Button Mash (Mini-episodes)
A - When the power to the entirety of CHS mysteriously goes out, it's once again up to “Private Eye Pinkie Pie”, to crack the case.

B - Having grown up with video games of the modern genres and demographic, Button Mash finds a new meaning to the term “retro” when he attends the first Gaming Convention held in Canterlot.

Family Matters
Rarity and Sweetie Belle discover that the reason their parents are desperately trying to bond with them more so than ever is because they are going through a divorce. This news soon starts to trouble the two to the point that their own relationship as sisters begins to get strained.

Something Unexpected
When Twilight is attacked by a gang of thugs one evening, Flash and Sunset help fight them off, but Flash gets badly hurt doing so. Feeling guilty, Twilight decides to help Flash in his injured state and the two start to get to know each other better.

Featured Song:
All My Life
- Performed by Rebecca Shoichet as Twilight Sparkle and Vincent Tong as Flash Sentry.

Lyra & Bon Bon and the Code of Music
Cargo shipments of advanced machinery are mysteriously disappearing during their delivery routes all around the world. S.M.I.L.E. deduces that the disappearances are somehow linked to the popular band “The Windigos” and their song “Livin’ the Life”. Special agents Lyra & Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops go undercover as celebrity singers with the core S.M.I.L.E. team to a luxury hotel in the canyon region, where The Windigos are currently performing, and where they also find three familiar faces…

Guest Starring:
Greg Ellis as Agent Furlong
Sara Cravens as Agent Alpha
Bobcat Goldthwait as Agent Foxtrot
Brittany Snow as Agent Tango
Robin Atkin Downes as Agent Bravo
Chris Martin as Capo Martingale
Jonny Buckland as Jazz Buck
Guy Berryman as Gusto Bolt
Will Champion as Calando Wheeler

Featured Songs:
Livin' the Life
- Performed by Coldplay as The Windigos.

Livin' the Life (Reprise 1)
- Performed by Coldplay as The Windigos.

Livin' the Life (Reprise 2)
- Performed by Ashleigh Ball as Lyra Heartstrings, Shannon Chan-Kent as Bon-Bon and Coldplay as The Windigos.

Little Shelter of Horrors
Fluttershy suspects that something is going on in the Animal Shelter. One night she sneaks into the upper floor to locate the source of the disturbance, but she might not be ready for what she discovers.

Crackdown, Shakedown, Lockdown
Now incarcerated for her crimes, Abacus Cinch is more determined than ever to exact her revenge on Twilight and her friends. After forming an alliance with the Dazzlings and with some outside help, Cinch plots a mass prison breakout.

(A) One Heck of a Scrimmage / (B) A Picture is worth a Single Apple (Mini-episodes)
A - Having given up his place in the Wonderbolts and returned to Canterlot High to finish his studies, Soarin' takes up the duty of coaching the CHS [Gridiron] Football team in preparation for the upcoming game.

B - Rarity desperately tries to beauty up Applejack in preparation for Picture Day. Too bad Applejack’s having none of that.

All the Chips are Down
Wanting to better understand the magical nature of Equestria to further his progress in the Magic Study Program, Micro Chips is granted permission to research more of the artefacts retrieved from the Dazzlings' monastery. One of these relics turns out to be water from the Mirror Pool, which Micro accidently uses to clone himself. One clone creates another, until CHS begins to overrun with infinite Micro Chips-es.

Note: This episode is a homage to the Friendship is Magic episode, “Too Many Pinkie Pies”.

Stranded
The entirety of CHS is stranded in the school during an incredible storm and they try desperately to stay entertained during this bizarre time.

Double Trouble - Part 1
Abacus Cinch unleashes her revenge on Twilight and her friends, by sending a swarm of mind controlled clones of the Rainbooms created by Dr. Crimson Dynamite to destroy them and everything they hold dear. While the Rainbooms go after Cinch, the newly elevated Wondercolt 6 stay behind to protect CHS from Dynamite and his creations.

Guest Starring:

Double Trouble - Part 2
The Rainbooms confront Cinch at Dynamite's Lab in the Frozen North, where they're ambushed by the Dazzlings, who have been supplied with synthetic magic from Crimson. With both parties occupied, Cinch uses a modified version of Twilight's magic capture device to steal both the Rainbooms' real magic and the Dazzlings' fake magic; transforming herself into “Abacus Witch”. The Rainbooms and Dazzlings will have to put aside their differences once again in order to stop Witch once and for all.

Guest Starring:

And there you have it, Season 2 of my potential Equestria Girls series. This took me longer than I thought (there's only so many ideas that one guy can come up with). Again, if you have any ideas you'd like to share, feel free to list them in comments section.

Let's hope the upcoming specials brings us something... special (see, running dry already), until then I'm DaveMan1000 and I'll see you all next time.

5921684 So where's the first series? I don't see any stories on your page.:applejackconfused:

Please tell me for Part 5: Final Countdown, the song The Final Countdown will play? Come on, you've go to! It's such a good song!

MrB

Ditto to what The Bricklayer said

It's a forum post I made last year, that I also linked at the beginning of this one.

5921714 And you never wrote this why?

Very interesting, though I have questions for the opener. It's technology that advanced like in Mega Man Battle Network?

As for Take these Broken Wings and Never Give Up, I like the name, but why based on Newbie Dash? I hope you didn't plan the Wonderbolts having this trope.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

I love this! Very well put together! :pinkiehappy:

Starcaster, Sky Stream and Thundershoot, collectively known as “The Seekers”,

Guest Starring:
Steve Blum as Starcaster
Richard Epcar as Sky Stream
Graham McTavish as Thundershoot

Very clever Transformers reference; I'll be quite surprised if Hasbro themselves are willing to pull off a five-parter premiere like they did with Transformers Prime.

5921684 Extremely impressive. Someone's been world-building up a storm.

I would love to see this become reality, maybe theres a small chance they make a series out this after the EG shorts if they do well enough.

Because it was something fun to do.

Thanks. Any particular favourites?

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Flash Over-Drive, The Best Things in Life, and Double Trouble (Parts 1& 2).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15