The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,462 members · 49,277 stories
Comments ( 60 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 60

I noticed I don't do that many headshots in general so I want to get more out there, so what better way then to practice with some Oc's, and give you guys/gals some love? This offer will end when I feel I've gotten a decent "profilo" of headshots to add to my deviantart.

Art Sample:

Please fill out this box to help me.
Fimfiction name:
Oc name:
Oc Race:
Oc Reference: (if you don't have one, just DESCRIBE them as best as you can.)

Fimfiction name: Phoenix Heart 20
Oc name: Lilly Blossom
Oc Race: Pegasus
Oc Reference: (Can only describe, srry!) Fur: Lilac. Eyes: Sunflower Yellow. Mane style: long and wavy. Tail style: same as mane except tail is slightly shorter. Mane/tail color (important part): mud brown.

(If you need a bit more description, feel free to PM me.)

Can it be a human Oc?

Well this is a pony site, and EQG is a thing so why not?

Fimfiction name: ScarletRhine
OC Name: Alexandra "Alex" Traveler
OC Race: Mouse
OC: Reference: Three inches tall, white fur, blonde hair, emerald green eyes, pink paws and tail. Cutie mark on shoulders is a kite shield with a red circle in middle with three blue stars atop the shield, and five blue stars surrounding the shield. Wears a tan vest with blue jeans or a green sleeveless blouse and blue jeans.

See Harmony Mouse (my friends' fan fiction) for more info.

Does it have to be pony? 🤔

Fimfiction name: SilverBlaze0ne
Oc name: Melody Song
Oc Race: Bat Pony

Fur: lite brown.
Eyes: gold with slited pupils.
Mane style: twin Cattails.
Tail style: ponytail
Mane/tail color:Black with turquoise tips.

Fimfiction name : Kaiju4ever
Oc name: Carlos Serizawa
Oc Race: Human/Kaiju halfbreed
Oc Reference: (Sorry,don't have one)
Eye colors: Dark Brown on right and Orange on the left.Has a scar on his right eye. It goes from the top of his eyebrow to the top of his cheek.left eye is slitted and reptilian.

hairstyle: Shaved head.

Skin color: Tan

(If you need more detail you can Pm me or if you'd prefer to do another Oc you can ask that too)

Well...no technically not. This is for headshots in general, I just kind of "figured" most would want ponies ya know?

what the heck is a kaiju?
If I'm doing human headshots I need to know what they are. Like I know what an elf is as an example.

Wait so, do you want us to give a name, race, and description of both our OCs and your OCs:unsuresweetie:?

Fimfiction: WarlordArtemisTau
OC name: Artemis Tau
OC race: Alicorn stallion
OC reference: Profile picture (But i can send it to you as well)
Colors: Eyes are a lite red, mane is mostly steel grey with some red at the tips, coat is black but charcoal might be a better word for it.

Your art is really good and i appreciate this offer :twilightsmile:

You've never seen Pacific Rim or seen a Godzilla movie?

Don't worry he still looks human. Except his left pupil is slitted like a reptiles.

Or would you rather do My Pony Oc Abigor

No, your oc. What made you think my oc? O-o

I watched Godzilla years ago. (the old one.) and the second one, nope never.
I'm not much of a "movie goer."
I only made exception last year for the MLP movie. I HAD to see that. xD.

Comment posted by Golden Fang Ryu Shenron deleted Mar 30th, 2018

Well, you did say that you needed help filling the box in down below your picture:applejackunsure:. I don't know, I guess there was some imbalance in my brain. Sorry if it sounded like I was taking your OCs:twilightblush:.

It's all good. As an artist information on said person I'm drawing for can go a long way.

Nice:twilightsmile:. I’ll give you a description of my one of my OCs, just give me a few minutes.

Fimfiction Name: Speedy Silverstreak

OC name: Speedy Silverstreak

OC race: Earth Pony

OC reference: fur color: blue

Mane and tail color: midnight blue with small silver stripe (use profile pic for guidance)

Eye color: light blue

Fimfiction name: Whinifree

OC name: Amyhorn

OC race: unicorn

OC reference: mare, emerald fur, light green eyes, sky blue mane (there’s a full body pic of her on my page you can use as a reference guide. Her fur is little a bit darker green than what the pic on my page shows. Not too much darker, just a bit)

Happy drawing! :twilightsmile:

Okay, here it is:pinkiesmile:.

Fimfiction name: SuperSonicGoldenKirinGod

OC Name: Son Goku Kakarot Shenron

OC Age: 22

OC Race: Kirin (half pony, half dragon) though she was born a full Pegasus, she can transform into a Kirin:raritywink:. You can draw her into a Pegasus of you want, should be easier anyway...:applejackunsure:.

OC Reference:

Fur Color: Tan, with crimson red stockings on the upper half of her legs, leaf green stockings on the lower half of her legs, with a horizontal midnight blue stripe where the knees are, on all four of her legs. Her wings, which are absolutely huge, are a combination of tan, jet black, crimson red, midnight blue, and leaf green.

Mane and Tail color: Jet black with midnight blue highlights at the tips, both very, very, very long, soft, silky, thick, and spikey.

Eye Color: Golden yellow

OC Additional Features: A chain like necklace hanging from around her neck with a metal dragon at the bottom of the chain, having garnet orange eyes and crimson stars for pupils, going in a perfectly straight line with its wings spread out slightly. Goku also has a pair of golden dragon bird hybrid wings tattooed on her back. She currently has no Cutie Mark, and she's in head cannon mode, meaning she has feathers on her chest, and just above the base of her tail:scootangel:.

Fimfiction name: EternalPony
Oc name: No name.
Oc Race: Changeling.
Oc Reference: https://imgur.com/e66b4yb - It's a vector that I recolored the Blue is too dark and does not have a second color for shading I'll let the artist decide on the color.

Have Fun!

Fimfiction name: irrespective
Oc name: Baked Bean
Oc Race: Earth pony
Oc Reference: sunflower yellow coat, earth-brown mane that tends to be messy, sea-green eyes.

(See my avatar for a reference pic if you like. :yay:)

I hope you like it! Thanks for dropping by.

I hope you like it! Thanks for dropping by.

mmm... should I...? ok
fimfiction name: alfonso_rd_33
OC name: Poncho
race: Alicorn (male)
reference: would be my avatar on the site but adding red rimmed glasses... (if you want I can find the original picture)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Fimfiction name: SweetAI Belle
Oc name: Sweetie Belle
Oc Race: Unicorn filly
Oc Reference: Off-white fur, green eyes, pink and purple mane with curls.
See references here and here.

--Sweetie Belle

Howdy, mind if I put two forward? Its a plan I have for my ponysona.

Fimfiction name: Gingerquill
OC Name: Gingerquill / Arclight
Race: Unicorn
Reference: You can see my Avatar. Bit of a burly build, and his coat is a warm, cream colour while his mane is ginger with a copper streak. His eyes are a blue grey colour, not that you can see them very well because he always wears his green tinted, round sunglasses. He also has his Luna pendant he rarely removes.
As Arclight the copper streak in his mane is joined/becomes a shock electric blue colour (Not sure which would look cooler...)

Wonderful! ScarletRhine would love that!

Is there a way to send this to ScarletRhine's PM?

https://daceria.deviantart.com/art/Headshot-Practice-Oc-2-737904551

^ Here's a direct link, but wouldn't it be easy for you to save the image, then send it to where you want it?

One request per user. I forgot to add that. Just so that more ponies get a chance to get in on this opportunity. :).

I have been referring my collab friends Discord the Narrator and others to see about sketching some canon mlp characters. Discord the Narrator is writing a story with Starlight Glimmer (the reformed version). It's called Friends and Lies.

What does that have to do with this?
Though randomly last night I did a head shot of Pinkie because I was too tired to do an oc because it was past midnight. I'll have to upload it here. xD.

well, i thought that if others wanted their characters drawn (one per customer) you'd get more clients.

Oh. Well thanks, but you don't have to do that. I've got a decent amount here already. xD.

^ NEW art sample.
(Gives you a better idea of what you're getting.)

That's alright :) if you don't ask, you don't get. Can I ask for Arclight then?

I had a lot of fun drawing her, I hope you like it as much as I do. <3.
I hope I got the "tips" of turquiose right. :).

Sure. When it's done it'll be uploaded here.

Thanks I love it. :heart:It looks great.

Would you mind me doing your pony oc? Not sure I can do the human one justice as I don't know what a Kaiju is. (unless we were talking yugioh.) lolz.

Thank you 😊
Hoof bump! /)

Sure i'll give you the Description.

Fimfiction name: Kaiju4ever
Oc name: Abigor
Oc Race:Earth Pony
Oc Reference: (I cant post links at the moment sorry,he is drawn on Gogglepizanos devianart account if you need to see him)

Grey mane and tail.Dark coat almost black and his eyes are red(Tell me if you need more)

He's finished! Also, he's hanging upside down, no idea why, just thought it'd be fun to draw that way. xD.

Hope you like it! <3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 60