The Good HiE List 7,152 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Hey guys, it's me and today is a special day. Today is my birthday, I'm turning 17 and I would like to say I'm grateful that I made to this age. You know, with all the shooting and stuff. But as I was saying, I'm a bit happy that today's the day but also I'm a bit bummed out since most of my friends haven't told happy birthday since I told them yesterday. It would bring a smile to my face if some of you say happy birthday to me.

Also a little update of my new human story that I will be releasing soon. I'm almost done with the first half of it but I'm afraid to write the last bit of it since people will get mad and dislike my story. But that won't stop me cause I really want to see y'all reaction to it. But anyway way, I'll see y'all a bit later or whenever, peace.

Happy birthday! you are a few months older than me; I'm 17 in February! :D

Happy birthday! :heart::pinkiehappy:

Happy birthday!

Happpy day of your birthing. Hope you have a great one.:pinkiehappy:

P.s. give me money.:twilightsmile:

Thank you :twilightsmile:

Thanks, also have a great day

Find yourself a job as soon as possible if you don't have one already; save up as much as possible for if you decide to head into college immediately after high school, because that money will come in handy.

Also be sure to build your resume. Talk to your parents about their job resumes and their experiences with interviews. You're going to have a lot more to worry about than your friends not wishing you a happy birthday when you make the sudden cross into the adult world, friend.

I know I know, but thanks for the advice

Happy Birthday and good luck with the story.

Why are there so many thumbs down?

Its your birthday! Here, have a cake 🎂 .

If pinkie finds out about this. She will flip out.
:pinkiecrazy:

Thank you and I really hope when I do release my story that everyone will not hate it.

Thank you :twilightsmile:

I don't know why but who cares. And thanks for the cake, and I know if pinkie found out she would've.

bTw: i LIKE THE pROF. pICTURE

Thanks, also like yours

Yeah. I don't believe you. Mine is a terrible oc.

i'm pretty late but Merry Birthmas!! :twilightblush:

I didn't mean to offend you, I was just trying to praise it. If that makes since. I had the same app too but got rid of it since it made terri.... I mean great OC

You did not offend me. I'm just pointing out that there is no reason to Not tell the truth. Besides. I understand if you don't wanna tell me the truth. Honestly, the truth hurts. Literally.

My friend's birthday is in December 25th and we are going overdrive on what we will celebrate first. Would it be My friend? Or will it be Christmas? So haaaaaaaaaaard.

Oh alright then. Also that's a tough one to choose from. Your friend's birthday or Christmas

Thanks I appreciate it :twilightsmile:

I know right? Its not like I can be at two places at once. I mean I have a twin brother and we really look alike. If he can act like me and.... Be there for the Christmas party and I will be there at my friends ...... IDEA!!

GREAT SCOTT!! You're A Genius

Thx! I guess that way, I dint have to go to those parties! I will just stay home and pretend to be sick! I AM A GENIUS!

Happy birthday random person!

Thank you other random person :twilightsmile:

Alright it was good talking to you, we should do this again sometime but I gotta go to school tomorrow and bad as it is I really don't like getting out of my bed. Anyway peace :moustache:

May you rest in peace..... See what I did there?

Yes I did. Goodnight :moustache:

Happy birthday pal.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32