Momlestia 1,971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Working on the sequel to Megas WBM and it has come to my attention that I need this addressed:

How would you react to finding out that all these years that you've lived are a lie and that Princess Celestia was your real, birth mother?

I think that's been explored partially with stories with Sunset and her. Given her circumstances and not knowing about it. I agree with the angry portrayal. It's more of a case by case basis. As are most things.

i'll first panic then say aaaawwweeessoooooommmmeeeee then deck blueballs in the face then try to date twilight sparkle :pinkiecrazy:

So you’re telling me I’m a horse.

"I have many questions."

...My mommy's not really my mommy? :fluttershysad:

I played Crusader Kings 2 to know where this is going~
A bastard child. Born out of wedlock.

For sample: William the Bastard

(name retracted).exe has stopped working, please reboot*

*rebooted*
Who is my dad?
Why was I human
Why was even in the human world

I'd probably begin pondering the implications.

i would be shocked at first then confused. but all in all, i would be happy bc celestia is one of my favorite ponies. i would also want to have magic as well. that would be cool.

MOMMY!!! (cuddles)

"Well, Mom, I need to go delete some pictures on my computer now."

I would have a lot of questions after I'm done hyperventilating and pass out.

i think i would be really confused on how i am a human first. then i would accept my fate.

after all that I would pass out. then i would mess with blueblood for the hell of it

I would scream to the world that Momlestia is Bestlestia, give her the biggest hug I could possibly accomplish and feel my world get a little bit brighter!

I would at frost be "where your proof" get the proof and pass out, when wake up "um can I live in your world, " was told yess pass out again, get to pony world see what type of pony "yea hugs, by the way who is my dad" get told my dad is discord "well I not sure if I should be happy or worry"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21