Villains of Equestria 1,811 members · 3,434 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

You know what you don't see very often? Long stories (by "long" I mean at least 100K words) that have G4 Tirek, and only G4 Tirek, as the main villain. Why is that? Has anyone ever seen and/or written a story like that? If so, then could you please tell me? Erm, except for The Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Ocarina of Time. I already know about that story, though I've yet to actually read it.

Probably because there isn't a lot of seen potential for making Tirek the primary antagonist. Though, there are a few interesting stories where he's (technically) the man character.

TWho Is This Lord Tirek You Speak Of?
A human, after a tragic accident, ends up in the body of Lord Tirek. It all goes downhill from there.
Bucking Nonsense · 65k words  ·  3,495  159 · 43k views
TThe Tirek Who Tolerated Me
For most humans, being sent to Equestria and put into the body of a megalomaniacal centaur trapped in the depths of Tartarus would be the most bizarre thing that ever happened to them. For a certain knife-wielding mercenary, it was Tuesday.
Kotatsu Neko · 128k words  ·  1,378  15 · 19k views

He has only one in cannon gimmick, and that limits the potential stories you can tell with him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3