Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,628 stories
Comments ( 123 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 123
ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890533 Lol Yes, it would make her all like, "What the-" Why did he pass out after seeing me?"

The Rainbow Dash would say something like, "Maybe because he saw your rough cow girl-like features"

Gosh. I can't believe I'm commenting this. I guess Rainbow is average same with Applejack. Twilight and Rarity I say a bit bigger then average. Last I say Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy having big ones.

I so feel like a perv now.

*Regains consciousness for a quick moment* No...it's just that...seeing this many naked girls...is too much for us...plus...he has a thing for you...*Passes out again*

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890548 If I was conscious I'd kick you...Lol That'd be far to awkward to explain why you have a thing for a girl you 'never' met before.:rainbowlaugh:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890537 It would be an interesting concept.....:rainbowdetermined2:

Fluttershy's breasts would be implants

As soon as I am able to regain control of myself (read, no longer in danger of dying of bloodloss from my nose or fainting), I say, "This must be Eden." Assuming this is so, I then divest myself of my clothes and find someplace out of the way for them.

I then go to Luna and ask what it will take for me to spend time with the most beautiful girl here, while looking straight into her eyes. I make sure both Celestia and Rarity are within range to hear that comment for bonus points.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890698 That sounds nice and romantic. Of course, Applejack is sexiest.:rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh:

890633 Oh damn I forgot that we know so much about them and they don't know anything about us. Crap I deserved to be kick in the head. :facehoof:
But on the bright side...We cross dimensions to a world we want to be and we get to spend time with out favorite characters,where nudity is normal for them so...Win/Win?

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890708 Lol Nah, it happens. Though I for one would be thrilled to be there.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890719 Just make sure to not let it known that you know about them all. That would cause a lot of suspicion and confusion.

890720 Don't worry I got this all under control...just give me a minute to figure out a crazy, unimaginable lie that even the Element of Honesty would believe...oh damn that is going to be hard.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890726 Lol I don't think it would be hard to fool the Elements the one you'd have to worry about fooling would be Celesta.

890729 Trying to fool a goddess... Challenge accepted. :rainbowdetermined2:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890732 She is a cleaver one. One of the reasons I like her is her ability to see something in a completely different light or take and give a joke easily.

890735 That is true. Celestia is a very clever princess indeed.

Personally it's more down to subspecie rather than individual ponies.

First we have the earth ponies. They are usually more "gifted" than others. Not necesarily bigger, but they are usually a little more formed (as in not floppy) than most others.
then we have unicorns. They are sort of "the average".
Lastly we have pegasi. They have naturally smallere ones. This is thanks to evolution.

list from biggest to smallest.
Pinkie
AJ
Flutters
Rarity
Twi
RD

note that neither AJ or flutters have really large ones (ok, flutters is large to be pegasi), but AJ's relatively average for earth pony. The only one with really large ones are Pinkie.

I'll start with smallest.

Rainbow Dash - She's an athlete. Large breasts would be a hindrance.

Applejack - Somewhat bigger. She's still one whose body is primarily muscle, and as such; large breasts would be a bit difficult to have. Roughly average, a little below perhaps.

Twilight - She's not very big, nor small. She's what one would say a little above average.

Fluttershy - A bit above average. She's a mother figure and, as some say, large breasts give the feeling of her being more 'motherly'.

Pinkie Pie - Fairly big. I feel like this fits her if you think about her bubbly personality. I mean, she must have some place to store all that happiness, right? :derpytongue2:

Rarity - Yes, Rarity. Some may argue about this, but I think she's the one with the biggest set. A nice amount above average. She's a sort of symbol of beauty and, well, a nice figure is considered beautiful and a large pair of breasts often contributes to a nice figure.

Actually, I have a very easy explanation for how I know so much about them.

"I come from another world, where I saw you all in my dreams."

Given Luna's dream magic, everyone would simply assume that my dreams - wherever I was - allowed me to somehow perceive their world. Since the situation is I get warped into the world - presumably in a bright flash of light - they obviously know something's off and I'm not from around there.

Of course, Luna and Twilight would probably be the two to pounce on meeting an Extra-Equestrian (not ET, since the world isn't Terra). Luna because the stars are her dominion, Twilight because...well, she's Twilight.

So my response thus results in the sexy librarian and the Moon Princess eager to spend time with me and learn all about me. I think that qualifies as the epic win.

As for fooling Celestia with that, depending on how you define 'dream', I'm not actually lying. As the Tamora Pierce novels teach us, "If you're going to lie to a god, do it with the truth." After all, I do - on occassion - dream of ponies.

890539>>890548 And if I was there with you both I'd likely pass out of a nosebleed after seeing Rainbow. Well, if I didn't see AJ first, but I'm not going to fight Reaper over her. I'm pretty sure I'd lose that fight pretty badly. RD and AJ are tied for best to me.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890770 Well firstly.

Extra-Equestrian

Quite cleaver, I liked that. :rainbowlaugh:

And your explanation makes a lot of sense. It would easily fool them all. However, I think that even a truthful lie is still going to have its faults and faults can mean anything from slight changes in facial expressions to a slight change in tone of voice and since Celestia is over 3000 years old, she could easily pick up on such things from her experience with dealing with political party's. Plus, we can make the same expressions as ponies in the show and thus familiar patterns would show no matter what you try.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890787 Yeeeeah, sorry, I call Aj. Lol But RD is not a bad runner-up in any sense of the word.

889815 that sounds incredibly painful

From what I've read, it's normally fluttershy and rarity with the biggest, then applejack and pinkie, then twilight, and lastly rainbow

But that's the point. I'm not lying.

I am from another world. And I do see these ponies in my dreams. And if they want specifics, I just say that I'm not the only one from my world who dreams of Equestria, and some dream it more clearly than others...and the one who dreamed it the clearest (Lauren Faust) turned it into a series of stories that is quite popular on our world as fiction. After all, dreams are derived from imagination, which also results in creativity.

Luna would certainly accept this explanation completely. Twilight would leap into theory about whether I was from another world in the same universe or from an alternate dimension, and how my races dream energy could reach across space/dimensionality to perceive their world.

As for Celestia, as long as my presence made Luna happy, she'd probably just grill me regarding my intentions and then not care about where I came from/how I know what I know.

The one I'd REALLY have to watch out for - not at that beach, but elsewhere - would be Blueblood. Not because he might take issue with my story, but because punching the Goddesses' nephew on the nose would be bad for my rep, and it would be very hard to resist.

890381 I would go for Derpy

890808 Well, a guy can dream, and if we did end up there in this hypothetical situation, god knows what would happen lol. They could consider us quite aesthetically unpleasing by their standards, or anything really. Who knows what would happen in that hypothetical situation.

890390 it seriously looks like rainbow will kill me if I get too close

890267 am I the only one who hears the Harlem Shake playing when I see these pics?

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890830 I understand what you're saying. It makes a lot more sense now. Of course as long as you cause no harm to anyone Celestia probably would let you be. But if like say, Luna saw one of your memory's where you were evil and or violent. It could get rocky. And yes, not beating Vlue Blood would be very difficult.

890839 That is true, though if they look like humans, then I doubt they'd mind. Or even if they were ponies, if spike is allowed to keep a crush on a pony then we could like and possibly get with a pony as well.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890835 Derpy would be adorable.

Call me stupid, or call me gay, but I'm not a fan of giant boobs. Not at all. So naturally, I'd imagine them as smaller than most cloppers. So we'll do a run down:

1st place: Rarity. Based solely on the fact that she is the proclaimed "Most beautiful mare/girl around". So I'd guess they were pretty nice. But I know nothing of bra sizes :fluttercry:

2nd place Pinky. Need I say more? She's Pinky Pie.

3rd place Fluttershy/ Aj: It go either way here, I think Flutters is too shy to know, and AJ is too cool to care.

4th place ^^^ Same down here

5th. Twilight. Judging her personality and professions, both as a librarian and a princess (Yes, I support Twilicorn, how bout you?) she'd have a modest frame, and that it would be the farthest thing from her mind to worry about her appearance. But come on, she could use some magic to fix that..

6th Rainbow. Based solely on the fact that she is the "anything goes" whore of the fandom. I hate to put her down here, being my favourite under Trixie, but with her lifestyle and aspirations, breasts don't factor into the equation. So If I learned anything here, maybe a B-cup??

But what does an introverted, awkward, 15-y-o Brony know about boobs. I'm luck If I get to see sideboob.

890527 True, and her breasts are large for a Pegasus, but she's still a Pegasus, so her breasts would still be rather small in comparison to Unicorns and Earth Ponies. It really makes sense if you think about it.

i didn't read all of these comments but i know i'm the only one who thinks this:

:fluttershy has the largest size

Dash is second in size(because i hate the running gag in every human comic/fics that she flat)

PP is next

Twilight

AJ is the second smallest

and eeyup, Rarity the flat one in my mind. reason because that's why she wants to get notice a lot by others :D

If you'll read my comment above, I agre with your statement about who is largest and smallest.

as long dash isn't last, i'll agree to this lol

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890970 Meh, I see it differently. But our views are our own.:twilightsmile:

889759 I agree with TacoTown. His seems to be the most accurate to me.

No matter debate about their size Dash will always be ironing board!:derpytongue2::rainbowderp:

Don't forget Lyra and her human obsession...

Except that this situation is humanized ponies, in which case she wouldn't be obsessed with humans, because she is one.

1. Fluttershy
2. Rarity
3. Applejack
4. Rainbow Dash
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Twilight

We have too much time on our hands...

I think I have too much meat in mine.:trollestia:

Can I have Nutella on mine?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 123