Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,628 stories
Comments ( 123 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 123

This is mostly directed towards the Mane 6. What do you think the sizes of each pony's breasts are? For me, it's Pinkie with a very large pair, Applejack having a pretty big set as well, Twilight would probably be above average, Fluttershy would be a little bit above average (though most people would disagree), Rarity would be average, and Dash wouldn't be very big at all. What are your thoughts?

Sounds good to me

Fluttershy biggest, Pinkie second, AJ third, Rarity fourth, Twilight fifth, and Rainbow sixth.

889755 I agree there as Earth Ponies would naturally be more "gifted"

I picture the Mane 6's breast sizes somewhere along the lines of ss2sonic's depictions.

In my opinion from Biggest bust to smallest: Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight and then Dashie.
Did i mention this is Big Mac Approved::eeyup:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

I agree with 889759's list. Fluttershy seems the more motherly type and thus bigger breasts and everyone else falls into that line with the athlete RD having maybe low end B-cups.

I won't lie to you guys, EVERY BRONY HAS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS...but on to the actual subject, I think everyone should just stick to what they believe. Some say Fluttershy would have the largest breasts, and others think that Applejack would, or maybe Rarity...Oh Celestia, I'm rambling, but you guys catch my drift here? Albeit, I do have to agree with your initial statement.

this may be a shock to all of you. But my list goes Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight. Yes RD has the third largest of the group. Does anyone disagree with me. The reason is that just because someone is sporty, doesn't mean they have small breasts.

I'm told when girls work out, cup size is one of the first things to change. Shaving off bodyfat unfortunately also takes some of the fun stuff. So I picture AJ being average, though it's obviously more amusing to think of them all as being well endowed. I sometimes get tired of Humanized/Anthropomorphic Dash being both shortest and least endowed. But smallish breasts are nice, too. I did read a few fics where she has a killer body with an hourglass figure, but being an athlete, I'm leaning towards slender and tomboyish. Maybe she straps them down for running/flying? To be more 'aerodynamic.'

I think Rarity has a classical Marilyn Munroe hourglass figure and Fluttershy, too. Pinkie is probably busty as well. Twilight might be average or smaller. AJ did call her a little pony in the Winter Wrapup episode and I think it fits.

And yes, everyone has thought of this. My friends and I started arguing about it back in Season 1.

889793i actually saw something to help disprove th' 'RD has larger breasts' theory. if she was human or anthromorphic and her breasts were larger than a B cup, then when she did a sonic rainboom they'd be sliced off by th' resistance cone that forms around her in flight.

889755 Pinkie and Fluttershy with huge ones, Twilight and rainbow with smallish ones, AJ and Rarity with average. 2 each sizes:rainbowlaugh:

889793 Well, breasts contain a lot of fat and, if you're really athletic, your breasts would be smaller. Hence why most female athletes don't have large breasts.

I'm okay with this! *Gives a thumbs up*

889755 Usually, I assume Fluttershy has a very large set, Rarity's are big, Pinkie's are a little smaller than Rarity's. Twilight and A.J. are about average, and Dash is just short of average.

My list is based on irony and , humorous wordplay, and perversion, and cliches.
...I'll come in again...

From biggest to smallest:
Fluttershy, the one who wants ponies paying attention to her the least, has the most eye catching figure. (Irony)
Pinkie Pie is bouncy. VERY bouncy. (Wordplay)
Twilight, the mousy librarian, comes next. (cliche, perversion, wordplay)
Applejack, the farm pony, is built for bearing and children. (cliche, perversion)
Rainbow Dash, the tomboyish athlete, is busty enough that she binds herself for aerodynamics. (perversion)
And Rarity, the one who wants everypony to look at her and is actively seeking a paramour, has the least eye catching figure. (irony)

I generally just go with the fact that Earth ponies are a bit more gifted physically speaking, pegasi need more agility to be able to fly and unicorns need to not have their horn chopped off.

TL;DR I don't give two shits. :pinkiegasp:

889824 I'm gonna have to agree with this scaling. Fluttershy definitely seems the type to wear really baggy clothing(such as large sweaters and dresses) to hide her luxurious figure, followed by Pinkie who enjoys eating sweets but moves around enough to not have it build up in the wrong places.

Shortly after, Rarity just because she's a fashionista I tend to view them in C-D range. Followed by Applejack, who's strenuous schedule would be offset by a large quantity of Apple-y products that are sweet (pie, cobbler, fritters, etc).

And for last, would be Twilight (Mousy librarian style, doesn't much care to emphasize or hide) could be about a B. Then RD, who is constantly active to the point it hurts me sometimes, would have a very streamlined and refined body built around lean muscle and aerodynamics for flying. Whatever she would eat, she could easily burn away with all her stunting.

Nice to see I and my RP partner (Who is not on FimFic) are not alone in coming to this conclusion on anthroponeh bust sizes... :pinkiehappy:

889755>>890229>>890102>>890069>>890061>>889912>>889846>>889832>>889824>>889815>>889806>>889793>>889779>>889773>>889772>>889769>>889768>>889765>>889762>>889757
All of your opinions sound very nice to me. Although, I have a couple pictures that all or most of you would agree to.
(Click to go to image's source.)

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890267 These are some nice stats. lol love how the guys are peeking.:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890267 Now think for a moment. You are teliported in the middle of the second one where for them, nudity is normal. What do you do? Lol:rainbowlaugh:

Dance. Dance like I've never danced before. (And try to get with Luna for a bit.)

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890360 I agree, though Aj would be my target choice.

My goals preference for the mares is actually my Top 10 list of Ponies.:rainbowkiss:

Seraph973
Group Contributor

For Pinkie, Rainbow, and Rarity I give you this picture.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890386 Yes, that would be how I'd go with it.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::heart:

... Damn it. Today is not suppose to be the day for me.:fluttershyouch:

Seraph973
Group Contributor

I do not agree with humanized.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890399 Just let it happen..it's easier that way.:rainbowlaugh:

890408 Indeed.:pinkiehappy:

But I'm trying to skip days.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890423 Lol Well you can always just say Sunday is harem day. :raritywink::raritywink:

Do it on Celestia's day?
Hm... what a devious, delicious idea.:pinkiecrazy:

First thing I would do...Has an immense nosebleed.
Next thing I do...Past out from all the naked ladies around me because I couldn't handle the sexiness.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890489 In all reality I would as well. Best part, I could see Celestia holding you in her bosom to see if you were okay.:heart::heart::heart:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890479 That is indeed a great idea~:heart:

Having Celestia hold me into her bosom to see if I was okay would be great. If it was Fluttershy I might actually die from blood loss.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890505 Ha, I'd die seeing Aj holding me.:rainbowlaugh:

890513>>890505
LUNA! For me!:rainbowkiss::heart:

Rainbow Dash would have the flattest chest, followed by Fluttershy. Why? They're both Pegasi, as in they can fly, and flying would be pretty damn awkward, not to mention difficult, with a pair of DD-cups, so of course Pegasus mares are going to be flatter than Unicorn or Earth Pony mares. Because Rainbow Dash is constantly practicing her stunts I'd imagine that she'd have little to no excess body fat, which would lead to a small chest size if I'm not mistaken; likewise, because she spends most of her time on the ground, thus using less energy then what flying would require, would be somewhat more "gifted" than most Pegasus mares, but still nothing bigger than a B-cup.

Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack's breasts sizes would be in the C-cup territory, with Rarity and Applejack being closer to the D-cup range. Pinkie Pie, despite being as hyper as she is, would still have a bit of pudge to her, so her breasts would be in the D-cup range.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

890523 I almost want to write a fic over these pictures. :rainbowlaugh:

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

pretty damn awkward, not to mention difficult, with a pair of DD-cups

that would help Fluttershy's case as to why she can't fly far actually.

890513 I can already imagine the scenario if this actually happen and lets just say it's pretty damn funny. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh man if you do I would defiantly read it! I mean who wouldn't want to, they be crazy if they didn't!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 123