King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,696 members · 1,388 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

How interested would you guys be in seeing a story with Sombra as the main antagonist? One that takes place before Twilight became a princess and gives him more exploration as a character?

I know that he was given a comic displaying his ‘supposed’ origins, but...I’m not exactly a big fan of it. Or a fan of “Siege of the Crystal Empire” for that matter. I like the idea of him gaining magic from creatures of darkness, and I like Radiant Hope, but I hated the latter comic’s storyline. And in my opinion, were it not for his appearance in Season 9, Sombra would’ve been completely ruined as a character.

I kind of have that going on in my story; the appearance in the last season was nixed there, too.

An embarrassing end for a great villain - he deserves better. You should consider it.

In my opinion on what happened, the creators realized they wrote themselves in a bind. Sombra is perfect as the character who is actively possessed/working with Demons... But you know, the Karens would freak out if demons were mentioned on MLP

In my opinion on what happened, the creators realized they wrote themselves in a bind.

What do you mean by that, exactly?

But you know, the Karens would freak out if demons were mentioned on MLP

And by this?

Most people in the group are probably just going to be happy with more Sombra content in general.

See sombra would have been perfect if they truly made him full on demonic take the blood of children for power, ECT. But they can't do that, so they settled for something that fell flat on it's face. Therefore, I would love more EXTREMELY dark sombra content from the fans.

7261963 I would definitely be interested. I liked Sombra's "Fiendship is Magic" comic, but I absolutely hated how the main comics ruined it in "Siege of the Crystal Empire" by essentially taming him and redeeming him. And his appearance in "The Beginning of The End" tried to solve one problem (his lack of speaking) with another (turning him into everything he was meant to be a departure from). Sombra's always stricken me as the most heartless and the most intelligent of all the major threats.

I definitely get behind this. I liked his origin story but his redemption story was just lackluster.

Both Season 9 and the comics ruined Sombra as a character, frankly. I prefer him being an irredeemable, smug-but-calm lord of darkness who learned everything he knew from Grogar, and S9 ruined that too, in more ways than one.

As far as I'm concerned — the real Sombra was in S3-S5 and FIENDship-Siege, and that S9 dumbass was just a clone/golem/illusion by Discord.

If Siege truly was canon, then I believe the fake Sombra was the one in the comics. That story did far worse with the character than Season 9 ever did.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11