Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
NATOstrike
Group Admin

So......

We now have 35 members, and our numbers seem to be growing almost daily. I try to tell them to go away, but they keeping coming... much like the voices. Those fucking voices. What started as a sort of in-joke between a few like-minded authors seems to actually have found a foothold.

The group is growing, and as such, I think we should maybe try to do something with it. Any suggestions?

I did like Cookie's idea for a writing contest... although, how to write fiction in an MLA format is beyond me (maybe we can dump that rule).

Beyond that... any other good ideas? Or bad ideas even. I like bad ideas, they give me something to laugh at and compare my own inadequacies to.

- NATOstrike - Lord and Master of the MDA and Professional Inane Rambler

How about we burn all the non-bronies. :pinkiehappy:
......anyone?

540864 We should burn both the anti-pony persons and the 'bronies'.

ponyfag master fandom

NATOstrike
Group Admin

As much fun as burning people alive sounds...

Kriegor
Group Admin

I like bad ideas

It must be HiE, then.

The MLA format rule should be "stray as far away from MLA format as possible".

HNNGG, but still nope.

That Twilight gif. She cannot believe what you made take place. :applejackconfused:

You know what's a bad idea?
That moment when you're hoping EQD would accept your story, but they don't and give you the "hard facts".

As for what we can do with this group.

I got nothing.:derpytongue2:

Azu
Group Admin

I'm still down for a writing contest, it would be fun. :yay:

A writing contest.

Editing/proofreader aid.

Reviews of stories for the author(if asked).

Gaming tournaments..

Idk. All of the above?

i say we must set some basic rules for joining. insanity needed to join for eg. and maybe a pledge to stay true to the mda way?

>gaming tournaments

Well that wriitng contest would be nice, but then again about 50% of those would be redone by NATO due to editing, so... what's the point?

Other would be simply to have NATO and some other 'high' members act as judges, but I digress.

CookieMonstar
Group Admin

I'unno. Rob a bank?

540864 Burn the women, Rape the churches...

~ MDA's resident schizophrenic I am not! ...Oh yes you are! ...Nope... and champion of the Chrystal Empire Tournament.

Azure Quill
Group Admin

How about illegal underground Tulpa fights? That might be fun to watch.

Celestia: Quill... How would that even work? I'm in your head.

Magic! That's how I will make it work!

Celestia: *exasperated sigh* Sometimes I think I'm the only sane one in here, then i remind myself that I was born from the mind of a crazy guy. :applejackunsure:

You love it! Admit it, Tia. You would love the idea of wrestling with Luna in a mud pit.

Celestia: I most certainly would not! I am a princess! I have an image to uphold! Hmph! To even suggest such a thing...

I... but... ugh...

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19