Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,750 members · 4,495 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Just as the title says.

For me, I'm most like Sweetie Belle. I like to sing, I like marshmallows, and, heck, there are several people I know who call me a living dictionary, and we're talking about people who have never watched, nor care to ever watch My Little Pony!

2802885 I like Sweetie Belle the most just like you do. She's the most evil one of CMC.

JMac
Group Contributor

I'm most like Apple Bloom, and she's probably my favorite Crusader, but I use Sweetie Belle the most in my writing.

2802885 Tough to say, I think I'm probably either Apple Bloom or Babs Seed.

Sweetie Belle. Absolutely.

2804150 Is it strange that I actually watched that all the way through

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm not even sure I know how to answer that question.

--Sweetie Belle

Oh no, it's not strange at all.
It is recommended for a good time.

I watched it like three times today~
Needless to say~
Apple Apple Apple, Bloom~
Coolest filly, in the room~

2808418 Lol. Yep. Shes awesome

2808418 Hey. Question, do you think i'm a girl or a guy?

According to the internet, your a Colt until proven otherwise.
CMC would let you test their crusades frist!
Then try it for a cutie mark.

Scootaloo.
I'm a tomboy, have a horrible singing voice, emotional, love love love Rainbow Dash, skittish and self-conscious.. And am pretty awesome all the way.
Though I also point towards Sweetie Belle, clumsy, a little slow, always makes a mess out if things, sometimes the voice of reason, thinks before acting (depends).
Hehe, I actually think of my personality as a Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy combination with a little bit of Pinkie added to the mix. In other words; a shy and emotional tomboy who likes sports, but is also lazy, when with people I am comfortable with I can be annoying and all over the place, can be a hardcore fan for things I like, ex; ponies, ambitious, and more and more! :rainbowwild:

Sweetie Loo ... I am between them.

I think I'm mostly ether Applebloom or Sweetie belle at best.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18