Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Csquared08
Group Admin

It's almost like we're back to a schedule or something. Weird, right?

This week we're a bit earlier than normal. This Saturday at 5 PM EST (10 PM UK). This time around, we'll be talking to some nerd named A Hoof-ful of Dust and how he manages to make all of his story titles fitting song titles. Link'll come when we go live. Remember, we go live this Saturday at 5 PM EST (10 PM UK). Until then, ask questions here.

In the meantime, the spooping approaches. Get hype

Podcast here!

Someone put me in charge

RBDash47
Site Blogger

>that gif

Goddamnit.

Csquared08
Group Admin

Resistance is futile

I'm not used to watching these, so I'm not sure if it's more likely you're ten minutes late, or if you just forgot to provide a link. What's up?

I think they forgot to even start :trixieshiftright:

I'm just as in the dark as y'all.

Corejo
Group Admin

I don't know where anyone else is. Trying to figure out what's up and how to get this shenanigans up and running.

The whole thing was an elaborate practical joke to trick you into thinking you were going to appear on Seattle's Angels. April Fool's!

I'm here! I'm on the Discord as ThisRedRock. But I guess it's other people you'd need to get a hold of. I can wait a while, if need be.
It's always April somewhere.

Corejo
Group Admin

sent you the thing in discord.

Corejo
Group Admin

So, since everyone is dead to discord and rudimentary forms of notification, we're pushing this back to tomorrow 5pm est. Hopefully more Angels (especially those who were part of last round's reviews) how up and we'll have ourselves a faffing, old time.

Onward and Upward!

Corejo
Group Admin

FUCKIT, WE'RE DOIN IT LIVE!

We're countering the faffery with just getting this shindig started. Hop on in!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16