Humanverse 63 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Daffodil
Group Admin

So, we're all just ponies pretending to be humans. This much is clear. In this thread, we can discuss who we really are behind this whole human thing.

Me, I'm the fastest (young) flier in all Equestria: Rainbow Dash!

Pic related. It's me being sexy awesome.

Noble Cause
Group Admin

I AM PRINCESS LUNA! THE GREATEST PRINCESS TO EVER- *moon* LIVE! ... oh COME NOW!

Alexstrazsa
Group Admin

Eeyup.

It's me, trying to be creative in my free time.

An Unimpressive
Group Admin

Oh, hello there! It's sort of embarrassing writing like this... oh my gosh, after all the things I've had my OC do... But I should be a brave pony like you, Rainbow Dash! I'm Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's student.

Hope I have a decent picture of me somewhere...

Daffodil
Group Admin

469310>>469315

omc hey there guys! It's so great that you decided to join my group.

:rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss:

kits
Group Admin

Oh my gosh! Can I be in your group? Can I? Please, Rainbow Dash?

I'm gonna grow up to be the second coolest pony in Equestria! Totally gonna be like my hero!

Aquaman
Group Admin

'Sup, biznatches. Official Ponyvillian Keeper of the Bass Cannon in the HOUSE.

Check it:

Whaddya know. I'm sexy and I know it.

Hullo, girls. Oh, and Mac, too. Wonderful initiative, Rainbow! I didn't think this was your sort of thing. Or, wait, should I call you "Daff", as long as we are engaged in this creative exercise? This is sure to be marvellous!

Also, if you all insist on including photos of yourselves, it's only fair I do the same. Apologies if I, ah, steal your thunder.

Drakmire
Group Admin

Hey, anyone want to go out for some falafel?

Oh, I'm Truffle Shuffle.

Seriously though, I'm starving.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

HEY LOOK I'M IN THAT PICTURE TOO

OH WOW I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS ANOTHER THREAD HERE MY NAME IS SWEETIE BELLE BUT MY CHARACTER IS PRESENT PERFECT I'M GOING TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT HIM SOON I PROMISE:unsuresweetie:

SERIOUSLY, I ONLY HAVE ONE EMOTICON

DUMB EMOTICONS

Benman
Site Blogger
Group Admin

Oh, come on. I can't believe this. Humans are kids' stuff. Some of you are grown mares. This is just embarrassing.

Hey! Hey, kid! Put those journals back, those are private! I'm serious, kid, there's some personal stuff in there. What are you—no, wait! Come back! Do you have any idea what will happen to me if ponies see what's in there?

Stinkin' kids.

Pascoite
Group Admin

Oh! I didn't notice you there. Just busy tuning up for the performance. Oh... You like Skrillex? That is what passes for music these days?

There's too much of that garbage made for that Human fandom. Don't get me wrong—there is some good music there, but mostly the original songs.

Don't mind me. Sit back and listen if you like. I'm just going to run through a few bagatelles, and then we can go to Lyra's silly fan club meeting.

Aquaman
Group Admin

Oh, Tavi. I love the way you kid around. You're such a funny kidder. When you kid. About dubstep.

Seattle_Lite
Group Admin

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Ebon Mane
Group Admin

Oh my gosh you guys I didn't know we were going to be doing this it looks so awesome and humans are weird lookin but they're probably a lot of fun, right?

Hi there! Long time no see!

What was I talking about again? Oh right, who I am. Well I know all of you and you know me, right? :pinkiehappy:

Seattle_Lite
Group Admin

Hi everypony, I'm kinda new in town, but I've heard a lot about you all. Well, most of you, I mean... some of you are kinda heroes an' all. I'd honestly like to get the chance to get to know you all better! Especially you, miss Dash. You're, um, pretty awesome, I gotta say. Heh.

Anyway! Enough embarrassing gushing about you famous ponies! I've been trying my hoof at writing here an there, and this looks like a lot of fun! So... hope you have room for one more :)

Dublio
Group Admin

Hey everypony! Lyra here, your local human enthusiast. I had no idea that so many others liked humans as much as I did. Woohoo! I knew it was only a matter of time till everyone became a human fan. They're just so incredibly awesome!

In case you forgot what I looked like (How could you?!), this is me!

For everyone else, keep spreading the word. Others must know the joy and love of humans! Weeee!

Daffodil
Group Admin

OMC DARING DO
THE REAL DARING DO?
i cant evne eahsjdalsjdk:rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp:

i'm suprirsed it took you this lonjg to find our group lol

Greeting, my little ponies. I am princess Celestia, regent of the sun. After hearing about the skyrocketing popularity of humans and the creation of various appreciation groups, I decided to join these various sites to form closer bonds with my subjects.

I assume most of you know how I look:

Don't mention it to Luna, but I also came here to stalk her accounts. I wanted to know if the rumors surrounding her and a certain stallion meeting online were true. A princess needs to have some fun after all! :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19