Ponies in the Real World 1,686 members · 1,107 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Anyone know any stories like that?

4435963 That's some really nasty territory, that.

4435981 nasty territory is Cupcakes :derpytongue2:
In all seriousness, it doesn't have to be a hostile takeover if that's what you're getting at.

Isn't The Conversion Bureau like, a hojillion stories about that? Or do you mean without all the 'transforming people into ponies' thing?

Besides various TCB stories, there are several stories where humans are depicted as having existed in ancient times but were either converted or defeated by ponies. Most of them are revenge stories that start in Equestria, so maybe not what you are looking for.

If you are looking for conversion stories of some kind that start with Earth that are not TCB, there are a very limited few, and even less that are finished. TCB really sucked the energy out of that idea, which I personally consider a shame because there are many different ways it could be done without getting bogged down in the problems inherent in TCB works.

'H1P1' and 'One Step. Two Step, Three Hoof, Four Dead' are two recent stories that try such a thing from different angles, and neither is a complete conversion story.

If you are talking about a military takeover that keeps Earth as Earth, I've never seen one, nor does it sounds that interesting honestly.

The Conversion Bureau. Not only that they commit xenocide on all of humanity.

What particular aspect are you looking for? Ponies triumphing in battle against modern-day human armies? Military occupation? Humans assimilating into pony culture? Dystopia? I'd think there would be something in the "Equestria on Earth" folder for at least one of those things.

What, like, full Half-Like 2 Combine takeover/occupation? With Ponies playing the part of the Combine?

I certainly haven't read any, but really want to now.

There actually is a clopfic for that... Are you interested?

Five Score, Divided by 4 Universe, created by Twisted Spectrum. Discord is involved with banishing your favorite ponies and other citizens of Equestria to earth as humans with no memories of ever being ponies. On the 25th year, the humans get their Cutie Marks back, and the process of changing back into the ponies they once were, with some flashes of memories of their past selves.

I'm currently reading a story about post-human Earth becoming Equestria. It takes place 1.3 million years into the future. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238582/legacy

The Conversion Bureau.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12