• Published 21st Apr 2013
  • 527 Views, 12 Comments

Musicnotes story - Musicnotes

  • ...
13
 12
 527

Ponyville pt 2

Musicnotes chuckled as she watched Pinkie pie leave. She wondered if that pony would really throw her a welcome party.

Fluttershy smiled. "So Music where are you heading to next?"

Musicnotes shrugged. "I'm not really sure at this moment. I guess anywhere."

Fluttershy pet Angel and looked at Musicnotes. "There are a bunch of places where you can go around Ponyville. " She looked up at the clock. "Oh I better get back to my cottage if you don't mind but I have some animals to feed."

Musicnotes nodded as she got up. "I understand. Thank you again for buying me that sweet treat. I will try to repay you one day soon I hope."

The pegasus nodded. "Oh course." She walked out of Sugarcube Corner with Angel by her.

Musicnotes smiled. She looked at her bunny Bubble. She had finished her carrot and was ready to go off with her owner. They both walked out and walked around the streets of Ponyville. As she walked around she could tell that a few ponies were staring at her cause of her horn and wings but she didn't mind. She was pretty much use to it. While she was walking there was a rainbow colored blur as somepony zoomed past her. She spun around feeling dizzy for a moment. When her dizzness subsided she saw a cyan blue colored pegasus with a rainbow mane standing in front of her.

The pegasus smiled. "Sorry about that, hope I didn't get you too dizzy."

Musicnotes giggled. "Its alright. I'm Musicnotes. Who may you be?"

"I'm Rainbow dash. Best flyer in all Equestria and future wonderbolt. " She replied to Musicnotes.

She chuckled and smiled at Rainbow dash. "Wow you must be a really great flyer. I'm pretty good at flying myself. " Musicnotes flapped her wings.

"Maybe we should have a race sometime. Where are you headed?" Rainbow dash asked her.

Musicnotes shrugged. "Not really sure at the moment. Do you have any suggests?"

"If you are a egghead, you could go to the library and pick up a book or if your into fashion, there is the Carousel Boutique." The pegasus replied to her.

Musicnotes thought for a minute. She thought about the book she had with her, maybe at the library there is another copy of it. Musicnotes would love to compare it, to see if it was different. "I wouldn't call myself an egghead but I would like to go to the library. Would you mind showing me the way?"

Rainbow dash nodded and flapped her wings. "Sure follow me." She flew off in the direction of the library.

Musicnotes looked down at her pink bunny. "Come on Bubble lets get going."

Bubble nods and soon her and Musicnotes were on their way to the library.

It only took a few minutes until they were at the library. The library was inside a tree and had several window. There was also a telescope at the top of it on a red porch or red balcony. Musicnotes wasn't really sure if it was one or the other but the library still looked nice. Musicnotes smiled at Rainbow dash. "Thank you for bringing me to the library. "

Rainbow dash smiled. "It was nothing. Oh if you are going to be around here for awhile try to find me. I would love to race you."

She nodded. "I guess we will see. I'm not really sure if I will be staying long but I'll try."

Rainbow dash flew off as Musicnotes went to knock on the door. It only took a minute until a purple and green dragon answered the door. Bubble jumped seeing the dragon and hid behind her owner.

Musicnotes pet her bunny to calm her down, she didn't want her to be afraid. She looked at the dragon. "Hello. I heard that this is the library. I was wondering if I could look around. "

The dragon nodded. "Sure come on in. I'm Spike the dragon, Twilight! We got a pony here looking for a book.."

Musicnotes nodded. "Hello Spike. I'm Musicnotes and this is Bubble. " She points her hoof to her pink bunny as they went inside the library.

Inside there was a purple unicorn with a blue mane with a pink and purple stripe looking at a check list. She looked at Musicnotes. "Oh hello there. I'm Twilight. What can I do for you?"

Musicnotes smiled at Twilight. "Hello. I'm Musicnotes. I was wondering if you had a copy of this book." She pulls out her purple book. She tried to use her magic to levitate it over to her but she dropped it on the floor. Spike picked it up and handed it to Twilight.

"Hmm.."Twilight said as she looked at the book. "The book of melodies...I haven't even heard of this book before but I'll check my shelves. Feel free to look around."

Musicnotes nodded and looked on the book shelves. Bubble was getting more comfortable with Spike the dragon. They were playing.

As Twilight was looking at the book shelves, she turned and looked at Musicnotes. "May I ask you a few questions Musicnotes?"

The alicorn nodded. "Go right ahead, I don't mind but before you ask, I am an alicorn and these are real." She flaps her wings.

Twilight nodded. "I was going to ask about that. I guess you get that alot. I'm Princess Celestia's student and I know her magic is pretty powerful. Is yours just as powerful?"

Musicnotes sighed and shook her head. "I do get that alot but I'm sorry to disappoint but my magic isn't always reliable. There are good days for me where I could do a spell and others when I can't. I don't mind it. I have been this way since I was a foul. "

Twilight frowned. "Oh..well I'm glad that you at least do some magic at times. I don't seem to have that book. Why do you want of copy of it in the first place?"

She smiled at Twilight. "I wanted to see if it had all the same information. " There was a knock at the door. Spike went to go get it.

He opened the door and when he did, his eyes had little hearts in them. "Oh hello Rarity..."

A white unicorn with a purple curly mane came in. "Oh Twilight its the worst possible thing." She noticed Musicnotes. " I see you have a somepony over."