• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 813 Views, 17 Comments

Chaos Mark Crusaders: RotE Episode 8 - Dream Volt



The CMC and Discord. What could go wrong?

  • ...
1
 17
 813

Bloom finds something

Dash looked around nervously, then landed next to me. I smiled, then kept looking for Scootaloo. She should be around here somewhere, and she was wearing a helmet so I'm sure she's fine.

"Rarity ain't around Dash. Far as ah know she's back at her shop."

Dash breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. She's really mad at me about that whole not telling her parents thing."

"Ah know. Sweetie liked staying with us just fine and dandy though. Ah really don't get what all the fuss is about."

"That's what I'm saying. I understand it is a matter of principal, but I was totally only one day late, and she never told me why it was so important I tell her folks, just that I should."

"Mah sister still says it was awful bad of ya."

"Yea, well I was really busy and they really should have checked to make sure Rarity was at the boutique instead of running off on their vacation."

"It was some sorta business thing ah think. Have you seen Scootaloo?"

"Nah, but lets try something. Hey Scoots, could you help me with something?"

And suddenly Scootaloo was there, big smile on her face, covered in tree sap but still wearing the helmet. I blinked.

"What do you need Rainbow Dash?"

"Nothing much. Just Applebloom looking for ya. Anyway, I think I'll go annoy AJ for a while. Later squirts." Dash then waved and flew off.

"Isn't she amazing."

"Ah guess that's one word for her. Now come on Sweetie's probably all worried and such by now."

"Eh, whatever."

Then she ruffled her wings and under one I saw something. She did it again and I was sure it wasn't tree sap. I zipped in, holding up a wing next time she did it. There was a mark there. It was sort of weird looking. It was a big silver dot with a bunch of arrows coming out in eight directions like some sort of doubled up compass. They were all uneven lengths. Scootaloo then pulled away from me.

"Hey, don't do that. That's a sensitive area."

"Was that a cutie mark."

Scootaloo spun around checking her flank. "What, where, I don't see anything."

"Ah mean under your wing. There was a mark."

"But didn't we read in that book Cutie Marks only appear on your haunch?"

"Yea, and they ain't supposed to be so small neither ah think."

"Let's get back to the club house quick and see if we can find something in the book."

"Ooo, good idea."

We then both ran as fast as we could. Scootaloo was still faster than me, and as usual took an early lead. Then after a while she started slowing down. Also just like usual by the end I won and Scootaloo was far behind me, breathing heavily.