• Published 7th Apr 2013
  • 381 Views, 0 Comments

The Adventure of Lorraine and Hank - Dragonfire2lm

  • ...
 0
 381

Welcome to Equestria

Lorraine stumbled through the portal, lights dancing in front of her eyes. She realised that any movements made while inside the portal had to be forward, without fail.

Suddenly, there was a large wrenching sensation, and the party found themselves outside a small pony village. There was a forrest to the east of the village, and a river between Lorraine and the village. After stumbling a few meters forward, Hank started to pull out a pair of sunglasses, and handed a pair to Lorraine.

"Put these on" Hank stated.

She complied, finding the sun a bit too bright for her liking.

"So now what?" she asked.

"Well now," Hank began "At least you wont seem like a freak"

Lorraine felt a shifting within her body, and realised that the glasses had turned her into a pony.

"Don't worry", Hank explained "All your weapons will be returned to you whenever those glasses come off, and all your armour too. Me... I dont have to worry about that disguise, as I currently have an.... understanding with the ponies in this village".

"However," Hank continued, as he placed a hand above his face, which also had the same polymorphic effect. "I guess it wouldnt hurt... just this once".

"So" hank said, putting his leg in a mock bow "Shall will be off?"

Lorraine blinked at the sudden shift from havning hands to now sporting hooves, her fur was white and while her hair had conformed to become a mane it still looked the same, it reached her shoulders and was slightly scruffy looking.. she noticed she had a tail of the same shade as her mane. she was surprised to find a mark on her flank that looked like a stylised golden flame. She felt an odd weight on her head and realised she had a hron.

"This is...different.." she muttered.


The red furred pony with gold and green hair laughed at the sight. "Whelp" he began "That's a bit different indeed... Anyhoo, we've got around three days until that portal can be used again, so lets at least deliver the package (he ponitned at trixie) Back to her home. But first, lets get something to eat. Arcana makes me antsy" Hanksaid and made his way into town, followed by Trixie and Lorraine.

Lorraine noticed that the bandages on Hanks right foreleg were still securely tight, with the arcana tattoos on the left foreleg slightly lighter than before.

-------------------
As the trio meandered through town Lorraine spotted a building that looked like a gingerbread house, she found it rather amusing and walked towards it. It turned out to be a bakery, the register mared by a blue earth pony mare with a pink mane.

"Welcome to sugarcube corner dearies, I'm Mrs Cake what can I get for you today?" the mare behind the register asked.

Lorraine had a look at the menu and made a descision.

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake, a banana and honey muffin and a slice of chocolate cake"

Hank pulled out a large pipe and started puffing away in a corner wihile he sat down. "Goddamit, this place is honestly filled with little children". He said and reached into his carrybag and started reading from a black ancient text, muttering as he did so.

"Um hank you know you're paying for everything right?" Lorraine said as she took a seat at nearby table.

"Sure thing" Hank stated. He threw at bag of coins at the counter while not ever looking up from his book, which narrowly missed Mrs Cakes hoof.

"Sorry about that" He stated calmly "Guess my throwing arm... err leg isnt as good as it should be".

"Oh that's alright dear, did you want anything?" Mrs cake asked.

"Nope" Hank replied gruffly. "And she (he pointed at Trixie) won't be having anything. She just ate"

Hank pulled out a booknote out of the book, frowned and throws it to the floor. It disappeared into black smoke as it hits the floor.

"Alright then.." the blue mare replied nervously and went to fix up lorraine's order.