• Published 7th Apr 2013
  • 381 Views, 0 Comments

The Adventure of Lorraine and Hank - Dragonfire2lm

  • ...
 0
 381

Hank

She walked in and looked around and spoted an empty table and sat down, crossing her right leg over her left in an almost 'blokey' fashion while she unstrapped her sword and sheild and placed them on the chair beside her. Suddenly there was a loud crashing noise from the back, almost like a large weight being dropped. The innkeeper ran out the back, sword in hand.

Lorraine heard a large yell from the back "NOT AGAIN. FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL LANDING AREA". Suddenly, the innkeeper was flung through the open door, landing on the bar with a sizable thud.

A tall, yet somewhat lean man with leather armor covered with a light black cloak and with a pair of obvious jeans on (the latest fashion from earth) calmly walked out, vaulted over the counter and sat down next to Lorraine. She could tell from the look in his eyes that he'd been to plenty of dark places throughout the realm. She notices his black and red sheath by his waist. He turned and said in a gravelly voice....

"Some place, huh?"

"Uh huh.." She replied slowly, unsure of what to make of this newcomer.

"Names Hank" he stated. "And it seems to me that you seem a bit lost. I mean, heavy armor? What are you, mrs bashing things with big metal sticks".

As he said this, closer inspection on his hands revealed his right arm being covered with bandages, and his left arm being covered in chaotic magic tattoos.

"I'm a gladiator you dumbarse.." Lorraine replied angrily. "And my name is Lorraine, I'm here on vacation"

Well that and trying to find out what the hell happended on my way here she thought.

"Vacation, eh" Hank began "So what are ya doing here in good ol' Sirgil? Seems to me that you'd prefer a better area than the Hive"

Suddenly, two partons walked into be inn. A small, equine creature with a black cloak and obvious blue hair. And a plain, ordinary ranger with a bow and arrow by his side.

"Mr Hank", the ranger said, "Seems to me as thou' we got anotha' lost thing".

"Seems to me as thou' the Brotherhood doesnt want this one going back"

Hank winked at Lorraine. "So, Mrs "Gladiator"?" "Fancy making some cash?"

"First off that's miss gladiator to you, and yeah sure why not" she replied with a shrug.

Hanks grinned which showed off his feral canines "Excellent". Of course you understand that with the BROTHERHOOD (*cough*- James), there will be a lot of problems I mean, feel like going up against some Angels tonight lass? After all" He pointed at the equine "I've seen this type before. Trust me, ya dont want to have to haul these naive sods around"

He walked up to the creature. "So, what's your name?"

"Trixie" she stated softly.

"Angels? Well I'm not sure....oh what the heck if it hits back then who am i to complain about a good fight" Loraine said then cast her eyes to Trixie. As she did so images of others like her appeared in her mind, along with a name.

"Trixie? We're working with an Equestrian?" she asked.

I've never met anything like Trixie, how the hell do i know she's an Equestrian?

"Yep" Hank stated briskly, as though trying to avoid the question. "Whelp, no time like the present"

Suddenly he walked up to Trixie, threw her over his shoulder and walked to the door. Trixies complaining, though loud, is not up to her usual standard.

Hank turned around dramatically at the door.

"So, you coming?"