• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 2,726 Views, 61 Comments

A Red and Green brush - Netherweaver



Twilight misfires a spell and a Human ends up in Equestria. Well, he was a human...

  • ...
9
 61
 2,726

Skye's Diary: 20 March 13

(This diary is from the day Skye transformed into a human for the first time. Also, art. It took me 2 hours to draw this, please click through.)

Dear Diary,

13 years ago my mom was freed from the nightmare, and became princess Luna once again. 12 years ago, the elements of harmony froze Discord once again. 11 years ago, my dad showed up here. 10 years 3 months ago, I was born. I was born after all these events, but I still know more than the average pony does about them. I'm very smart for my age, or so my teacher says. Miss Cherilee has been giving me extra hard work to do, and I'm managing well. Last night, I made a breakthrough with my new spell. I've manage to unravel the mysteries of transformation! I'm going to surprise dad with it tomorrow morning and turn into a human. I think I'm going to use it on mom as well. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I'm a human. On another note, mom seems tense about something. I hope she hasn't forgot to get dad a birthday present again. Anyway, it's nearly bedtime.

((A/N: sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted something to go with the portrait I've drawn of Skye. Don't hate me please!))