• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 2,724 Views, 61 Comments

A Red and Green brush - Netherweaver



Twilight misfires a spell and a Human ends up in Equestria. Well, he was a human...

  • ...
9
 61
 2,724

Character Profile: Max.

(Author's Note: Okay, my brain is being stubborn at the moment so I thought I'd write a profile for Max. I've had this idea floating around for a while, and if you want more profiles, tell me.)

Name: Max Reynolds

Age: 37 (Actual) 17 (Physical)

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 65kg

Observations: Timid, only outgoing when experiencing strong emotions. Will do anything to protect friends, Wife and Daughter. Prone to fits of extreme anger and violence when feeling threatened or singled out, will become worse if family is threatened as well. Is obsessed with Daughter and Wife's happiness, and will do anything for them. Will always make right choices, even if it means being hurt. Relies on luck and speed, not very strong due to mild dyspraxic traits. Fine motor skills are shaky at best.

Relationships with other Subjects:

Princess Skye Reynolds: Adoptive father. He treats her as if she was his own child, and will defend her from any and all. He seems to be extremely caring towards her, putting his own safety after hers. Refers to her as 'Sweetie'. Will avoid confrontation with this subject. His death and subsequent return to life has made him even more protective and loving.

Princess Luna Reynolds: Husband. He treats her with the utmost respect but will not hesitate to put her in her place if she gets too aggressive. Will put her safety in front of his own, as with Subject #1. Will avoid confrontation if possible. His death and subsequent return to life has made him even more careful around her as she has become less stable.

Nightmare Moon: Husband. Nightmare Moon has only emerged twice since Max's relationship with Luna, both times in anger from harming of him. He is a calming influence, and Luna is always in control. He has never had any direct contact with this Subject, but from analysis of other relationships we predict he would treat her as he treats Luna.

Princess Celestia: Brother-in-Law, Advisor. He treats her as he would his own sister, and cares about her deeply. He has been a catalyst for bouts of anger, but these have allowed Celestia to stay more level-headed.

(A/N: More will be added as the story progresses.)