• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 676 Views, 38 Comments

portal to dreams - pythorian



birthday wish has brought a human into the confusing world of equestria.

  • ...
10
 38
 676

the letter

Let's find out what this letter is going to be, because I already know what it's going to be.*smirk*

*** *** *** ***

"Thank you, Princess." I said to Luna.

"You're welcome, Axel." Luna said

You could really tell that Celestia meant this for me. For some reason, there was a vibe that told me to read it. NOW.

So I opened and read it.

Dear Axel,

I know that you fell in to a seizure and are asleep, but when you do awaken please read the rest of this.

You won't be staying at the castle for long.

Wait, what?! But where will I go if not the castle?

I know that you must be scared since I'm telling you this, but don't be. You will get to know my special student, and once you get know her, you will live with her. She will be here every day to see if you wake up, but once you wake up, do come here, Immediately.

I really felt a lot of force in the immediately.

signed,

Princess Celestia

P.S.

I really am sorry with what happened to you. Also, the place you're going to is Ponyville. The place you "spawned" in.

Dang it, I hated that place. Those ponies are the reason I tried killing myself a month ago. Well, I guess it's time to go back to the castle to meet this student of Celestia.

"Um, where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, they're over there." Luna pointed to a far away table.

"Uh, can you please get them for me, because you see uh.. these robes are really short.." I said embarrassingly.

"It's okay, I'll get them" Luna said

Then I remembered about shine bright.

"Hey, Shine Bright?" I said.

"Yes?" she said.

"Please get some rest. I'm worried about you." I said. I could see a blush running across her muzzle.

Luna came over and handed me my clothes.

"Uh, can you please wait outside?" I asked

"Oh, yes. Please come with me, Shine Bright." Luna said

I could see shine bright walking limply. Now I was really worried about her. After I got changed, I went outside to meet them. I could see Shine Bright was sleeping on the floor.

"I'll carry her." I said.

"Very well." Luna replied

So I carried shine to the carriage waiting outside. I set her down gently on the floor of the Carriage. I have to say that she looked cute sleeping. And there it goes again, my sanity has gone down the drain. But let's see who this student is. I'm hoping to see if Celestia really wanted me to meet her.

*** *** *** ***

Next chapter: The student! I bet you know where this is going.

Author's Note:

i'm sorry if this was too short i was just putting in the letter nothing else
made by:pythorian
edited by:Joejos
ideas are supported
changes and comments are welcome
thanks for reading!