• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 675 Views, 38 Comments

portal to dreams - pythorian



birthday wish has brought a human into the confusing world of equestria.

  • ...
10
 38
 675

finally in ponyville

not edited!back to the story!

**************************************************************************

the week passed by slowly i was stuck with sadness. i shouldn't have said my love for the princess. i wouldn't be like this. every time i she tried talking to me i either shut her off or ran away. but by the look on her face i could tell she felt miserable too.every time twilight and her friends came here there was a letter from the princess. i only left her one letter and it said.

Dear Princess Luna,

stop sending me letters please. I am sorry but i can't be the same because of the other day.

please just leave me alone.

signed,

Axel Equinox

i stopped with that simple letter. but what i didn't know is that twilight was peeping at what i do to see if i was safe. she saw me writing the letter and saw how miserable i was. she was thinking of a plan to make me happy. because she thought she owed him for letting spike burn him and all. then she thought of something. maybe making some friends he will get over it then maybe he will learn to love someone else.

so after one week of grief and sadness i got out of the hospital. Dr.Well said to take of the bandages on my arm and upperbody to put on burn cream and also to be careful with the stitches on my arm.twilight lead me to her house this time with spike looking rather ashamed of his actions a week ago.

"hey spike perk up, it wasn't your fault."i told him

"but i burnt you."he said rather ashamed.

"it's fine if there was a weird monster i would have done the same thing you were brave enough to protect twilight with your life."i said to him proudly

"well yeah, but it's still bad that i did it to you."spike said

"it's fine everything come and goes."i said with a sad smile.

"so where do i sleep twilight?"i asked twilight.

"there is a extra bed upstairs that i keep just incase of guests staying over."she stated

"ok"i said

"where does spike sleep?"i asked

"he sleeps in that snug basket there by the library."she said

"well thank you for giving me a home here."i said

"oh it's nothing anything for the princess."she said

"huh."i said

"well i'm going to bed."twilight said,"and if you still can't sleep at night help yourself to my books."

"ok"i said

once she had gone upstairs i looked at the library. i had to be careful with spike beacuse he was asleep and he looked rather adorable in that puppy position.so skimmed the library's selections and found one rather confusing.
it genre was a clop fiction? i felt an aura on the book as if saying do not read it so i left that section of the library alone.
i was starting to get tired because my sleep schedule reverted back to one of night so i went upstairs and found the bed twilight was talking about. i took off my clothes and pu on some shorts and a plain white t-shirt(by the way if your asking where i got this clothes it's because the princesses noticed i didn't have any other clothes and theydecided i should get some clothes and ordered it from someone here in ponyville.)i got in the bed only to feel someone in with me.twilight felt someone get in the bed with her and she woke up startled.she saw it was axel.

"why are you in my bed?"she said in a whisper

"oh, sorry."i said quickly. i quickly got out but tripped and fell on my arm and then on my face i got knocked out from the pain only for two minutes(wow new record)but saw twilight standing over me.i blushed.once twilight saw in what position she was in she backed off immidiately.i decided to just get in my bed not hers and go to sleep and forget all of this happened.

"i'm sorry i got in your bed twilight."i said

"it's ok just go to sleep."she said quickly

once i went to sleep i was dreaming the same dream i now have. about thhe city with the ghost of people. then i saw the dark blue sparkles that looked like the night sky come after i knew what that signified. so i started to run and try to find a hiding spot. i found one in an ally and curled up and i softly cried on my knees trying to get over my obsession of luna but i couldn't.once the dream was over i could feel dry tears on my eyes. i tried looking for the bathroom and found one but got confused with the faucet controls.but i figured it out after a moment.i could see that twilight was still asleep. i decided to go down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"hhmm,what should i make for breakfast?"i asked my self. i decided on some oatmeal. i learnt the recipe in canterlot i have to say the food there is richer in taste than any place there is i bet. once i maded i could tell spike was up he groaned and yawned but once he caught a whiff of the sweet smelling oatmeal he perked right up.

"want some breakfast spike or am i going to have to finish this by myself?"i asked him

i served him a bowl and heard from twilight that he it's gems and i have to say this 'assistant' is really expensive to keep.while i was rummaging through the kitchen i found some gems and smashed a ruby in to dust.(don't ask how i did it but lets just say my legs are going to kill me for the next couple of days)once i gave spike the bowl i sprinkled half the gem powder on it. spike was suspicious on what it was so i told him what it was.

"it's ruby dust spike."i told him

"oh, boy!"he said rather happily

he tried one bite.

"dear celestia, this is really good!"spike said rather awe struck.

"well i learnt it from the best."i said to him

"from who?" he asked

"from the chefs in canterlot."i told him

"they told you there recipe?"then he looked at his plate," no wonder it's so good."

"well eat up your food is getting cold."i told him

i went upstairs to wake up twilight.she was still sleeping. i was surprised at this. it was really latet and she's still asleep. i decided to wake her up

*poke**poke*

*groan*

*poke**poke*

*mumble**mumble*

*poke*

"i'm up"she said rather tired

"your breakfast is getting cold"i said

"i'll be down in a minute."she said

"ok"i said

i went down stairs to see spike licking his bowl clean with his long snake tongue.

"you want seconds spike"i asked him

"yes please"he said

i served him some more and put on the rest of the ruby dust for him.he ate it hungrily once he was done twilight came down still looking a little tired.

"hey sleepy head want your breakfast yet."i asked with a smile still trying to forget the dream and everything before.

"yes please."she said with a yawn.

i gave her a bowl and served myself some too.

"had a good sleep last night?"i asked her

"not really, you?"she asked

my smile disappeared

"no not really"i said rather glum

"oh sorry i didn't mean to.."i cut her off

"no it's fine lets just eat."i said to her

"ok"she said

once we were done eating i called her upstairs while spike went over to rarity's botique.

"uhm, twilight can i ask a favor?"i said to her blushing

"oh, what is the favor?"she said

"well you remember how dr. well said i need to put on burn cream everday?"i asked

"yeess and?"she asked

"well i can't reach certain places and i need you to rub it on me, you don't have to if you don't want to."i said rather nervously.

"oh,uhm, ok if it's just that."she said with a blush

so i sat on the bed and gave her the cream then i started to unwrap the bandages and i saw that my burns were starting to heal nicely but my skin still had a black tinge to it.Once twilight had cream on her hooves she started to rub my arms.

"ooh~ that feels nice."i said. all twilight did was continue and blush at the comment.

"can i ask you something?"twilight asked

"sure."i reponded

"don't get upset but i know that you love the princess."she said

"oh."i frowned at that

"please don't get upset but i was watching over you and i saw you cry, why?"she asked

"i guess i can tell you but please don't tell anyone else"i said with a frown.

"ok i pinkie swear."she said. i was confused on what that was.

"ok,you already konw that the princesses can't fall in love with mortals or anyone tht isn't a royal, right?"

"yes i do recognize this law."she said

"and you know that luna can enter anyones dreams right?"i said

"yes i do recognize this too."she said

"um, can you keep putting on the burn cream please?"i asked

"oh, yes." she said

once she started to put on the cream again i cooed in pleasure

"well, when luna entered my dream she checked oon me to see if i was fine but she brought up a subject i asked 5 weeks ago, it was when i started to get accustomed to the life here and well i started to get attracted to ponies she asked who i was attracted to and well it was her but i.. told her i love her i shouldn't have it ruined everything between us..."i said lastly and some tears started to roll down my cheek, but twilight caught them.

"don't feel bad."she started

"why shouldn't i?"i said

"well atleast you told her you love her that's a thing."she said with a weak

"well yeah but i wish there wasn't that rule."i said rather down.

"thank you for putting on my burn cream."i started to wrap the bandages on my upperbody and on my arm when twilight said.

"why don't you make some friends?"she said

"sure."'i said weakly

"and maybe if that works out you can find some one else to love."she said with a wink

"oh, um ok?"i said

so next step lets go outside and make new friends!

**************************************************************************

next chapter:finallyin ponyville part 2! i wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter!

Author's Note:

from now on in ponyville it will be running on comments because i'm running out of ideas
need editor for week days
you know the rest!
thanks for reading!