• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 675 Views, 38 Comments

portal to dreams - pythorian



birthday wish has brought a human into the confusing world of equestria.

  • ...
10
 38
 675

It wasn't my fault

Sorry for the short chapters also I'M SORRY *sob* for the late updates*starting to bawl*

*************************************

When that door slammed open I was so surprised I dropped Lyra and I almost had a heart attack.

It was Twilight and she said

"Axel I'm..."she stopped in her tracks.

"uh, hey Twilight..."I said.

"See ya, twilight and you too!" and Lyra ran out the door. but I saw that she winked before she left.

. . . . . total silence in the room, Twilight's mouth agape from the surprise

"W-what was t-that?" she said still in surprise.

"Well you see, Uhm, IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" i said yelling to her.

"*snicker*Didn't expect you to lunge out and already get a date with some one in that short of time." she said.

she was now laughing in full blast, I didn't expect her to forgive me that quickly. she was on her back already in full blast

"And what was that about you going for her flank?" she said now trying to stop from her laughter.

"Uhm, well I...can't explain." I said finally, "But it's like there was no difference, like she was any regular female."

"Hmm, it seems you are getting used to Equestria." she said much more serious

"This conversation has been getting awkward, sooo I'm just going to go over to the kitchen and make us some dinner " I said

Then I ran off and made some simple vegetable stew. We quietly ate our dinner but I said one thing to her.

"you need to lie better, anyone can see your lying." I said to her.

all she did was sit there and had wide eyes that she had been found out.

after dinner I just changed into my night clothes and brushed my teeth.

once Twilight had settled down in her bed and went to sleep I stared at the moon. I had decided to apologize for my rash behavior with the princess.

so I went to sleep and awaited the princess.

. . . . .

this time I was in a pond one I didn't recognize. it was very beautiful.i sat on the ground awaiting her arrival.

there was nothing and no one not even the blue mist.

where was she he did not know

***********************************

*groan*

Luna was still upset she wished that axel would stop trying to run away and would at least speak with her.she hadn't been doing her full potential in her job and was more depressed than usual. Just once would she like to hear his voice. She just couldn't get it out of her mind. Her sister tried to cheer her up but nothing worked so she decided to give her some time. But each day she just got more upset and she needed to do something quick or else something bad would happen.

Celestia decided to assign an arrangement for axel and luna. she decided it for two days from now for she knew from all the accidents he wouldn't like to travel for a while. so until then...

***********************************

THE NEXT DAY!

finally outside without anyone to bash my head in and kidnap me.

"Hey Twilight any places you recommend me to go?"I asked

"Hmmm.... why don't you try sweet apple acres, they have the best apples in Equestria." Twilight recommended

"which friend of yours is there?"I asked

"Apple Jack... you know the orange one with.."twilight was interrupted

"yeah I know...well I don't need directions because I can clearly see the farm from here...well see yah Twi!" I shouted while I was running towards the farm.

it was 20 minutes before I got there man it was farther away than it looked!

Once I got there I saw apple jack, but I also saw a large burly red pony and he was hurling RIGHT TOWARDS ME!

but instead of ramming me he takes out his hoof. I was still in a position that was embarrassing but he said

"why howdy there partner" noticing that I wasn't broken in any way I wiped myself off and coughed and said

"hi" I took out my hand out and shook his hand.

apple jack was running over and smiling she said

"ah knew it was a good idea to tell mah family you were here" I sighed in my head.

she noticed my expression and said

"well if ah didn't tell Big Macintosh here he might a' clobbered you down"

my....god. that sounded like a threat.

"well come on in, our house is your house" applejack waved her hooves over to a barn. know that sounded much kinder. once I was inside it looked much homier. like I actually belonged there. I saw an old green pony that smiled when I came in, she knew about me too. I didn't see them come through the door but there were three fillies one yellow with red hair, one orange with purple hair, and lastly one that looked like a cute little marshmallow with purple and pink tooth paste hair.

they were silent when they saw but like they were linked they said

"MONSTER HUNTER CUTIE MARK!!!" MY GOD I had to cover my ears. it was like banshee screaming in to my ear. THAT BAD. but while I covered my ears, they were still ringing, they pounced on me and put me down.

I was still on the ears thing I thought I fell down by my self but then I looked back to see who made that sound only to find three fillies on my back.

"SWEETIE BELL, SCOOTALOO, AND APPLEBLOOM GET OFF OUR GUEST THIS INSTANT!" apple jack was screaming at them they looked very down. they knew that they were going to get scolded later. but applejack...you know what just going to call her AJ. but anyway she put on a smile for me and said

"why don't you have a seat?" she said in a friendly "why don't I get you a fresh batch of our world known cider.

*CRASHHHHH*

something just busted through the door and said

"cider?"

I saw it was a sky blue pony with a rainbow mane.

"Rainbow dash AGAIN!" AJ screamed

"whelp, I'm a sucker for apple cider" she kinda laughed

"well your fixing the door AGAIN!" she was still screaming at her

"and as y'all can see we have a GUEST here!" she pointed her hoof towards me and looked back at her

"oh, you mean that monkey?" she pointed at me as well

"well that was very mean" I said

"SEE you hurt his feelings. we're supposed to make him feel at home!" she yelled

the moment she said home I had a glum expression. both of them saw it before I left the barn. they tried to reach me but I ran to the library. I went to the basement. if you want to know I made the place homier. my personal room. but...


Next time......MEMORIES!

god I don't want to remember it hurts

HMM don't see pinkie oh well

Author's Note:

I need an event for this story as in which episode it is based on because i'm starting to lose where I am so please an episode or season don't know.this is also why it takes so much time and little chapters