• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 675 Views, 38 Comments

portal to dreams - pythorian



birthday wish has brought a human into the confusing world of equestria.

  • ...
10
 38
 675

ponyville part 2(in the hospital)

by the way before i start this is not edited if you see a mistake please comment thank you!

*******************************************************************************************************

there were still tears in luna's eyes she was scared for axel. she was starting to regret the choice of letting him go off in to ponyville.

"are you sure your going to be fine here."she sniffled.

"i will just give a chance, just please don't worry."my voice still wavering from this whole chat.

i walked up to her and hugged her.

"please just don't worry i don't want to make you upset, i don't want to see your pretty face to be covered din tears."

when i said this luna was blushing furiously, this was the first time he had said this and she felt a pang of love for him.but she knew this could never happen with a mortal and immortal.

"now please go luna i don't want to upset you anymore over my conditions."i said.

"but,"she said but was interrupted by me.

"no just please go i don't want you to get you upset, i'll send you a letter when i am at full strength."i said.

"please feel better i will visit you on my free time."she said.

"that's fine princess but please don't worry over me."i said to her lastly.

after that everything went black and then i heard voices and saw light.

*groan*

"he's awake doctor."said a nurse which i later found out was called Red Cross.

"very well then remove the bandages so i can see the burns."said a doctor.

"ah."i said.

*groan*

when they removed the bandages they saw how bad it was the skin was really close to black and some started to peel. but the real grotesque part was the arm the one i got stabbed with, its stitchs werer burnt and the arm was not fully healed so they could see the flesh burnt and bloody, dry with old blood but still bleeding a bit.once you saw you could see bone a little i am even surprised the muscle grew back a little.

"Dear celestia!, we have to desinfect that wound and stitch it before it gets worse."the doctor said as red cross got some string, alchol(gonna sting like the flames of tartarus)and bandages.

"now put in the alchol to neuralize the wound."the doctor said.

*groan*"aaaaaaaaaaaaa!"i screamed.

"put him down!"he said to red cross.

they put me down while they kept rubbing the alchol in my arm.

"there done,now to put in the stitches."he said,"keep him down this will hurt and if he isn't careful it will stab in to his arm."

he then started to put in the stitches.

outside in the waiting room of the Intensive Care Unit.(The I.C.U.)

*********************************************************************************************************************

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" that scream was blood chilling to Twilight she was frightened to what was happening to axel. she really blamed this on herself if only she warned spike about the human this would have never happened. then she thought of an idea. what if she introduced her friends to him then they wouldn't harm him but help him if he sets foot in ponyville again. so she started going out of the hospital and made an appointment to the hospital so all her friends could see him in the same room.this time she couldn't mess up.

back with the process...

************************************************************************************************************************

*groan*"it hurts a lot and my head is pounding."i said tired.

"here take this migraine and it'll help your headache,"the doctor said,"and you will stay in this hospital for a week to test and see if your healthy enoguh to survive out there."

"thanks, may i get your name doctor?"i asked.

"why sure axel it's Dr.feel well"(stereo typical also just made it up)Dr.Well said.

once he left i looked at my arm, it was bandaged up, everytime i moved it it hurt like a bi*** and really i don't see how this could get worse but then i saw a pink blur come and jump on me.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"i screamed in pain and from fright the pink pony frowned and i felt like there was some tear in the space continuem by this action.

"pinkie!,get off of him!"some voice said, then i recognized it as twilight.

pinkie got off but she looked sad that she couldn't get on me.

"i'm sorry about that axel,"twilight said,"she's a little hyper."

"i can see because she hurt me all over."i said a little irritated

"i would like you to meet my friends."she said.

then i saw 4 more ponies come in.one with orange fur and blonde mane, another one that has white fur and purple mane which i recognized as rarity,she recognized me too plus fluttershy if i remember right and lastly there was a cyan pony with a rainbow mane.

once rarity and fluttershy saw they came over and started to hug me and say "they thought i died and that they felt bad about everything" and then fluttershy whispered into my ear:

"i really liked that hug, it was the first hug i ever got from a stallion."flutters said and blushed, i blushed at this fact.

"it seems you already know two of my friends then axel."twilight said

"well it's a long story it might answer some questions if you want to hear it."i said.

"I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORY!"she said like a fanatic.

"Ok well it all started.."i then told my whole month, but i left off a couple details about fluttershy and luna.

**********************************************************************************************************************

next chapter:Let's get on with this! that's the name i'm serious.

Author's Note:

i'm sorry i couldn't write more over the weeks but i was tired because i was raided with test and i couldn't concentrate.
story not edited need an editor for week days
you know the rest!
Thanks for reading!