• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 676 Views, 38 Comments

portal to dreams - pythorian



birthday wish has brought a human into the confusing world of equestria.

  • ...
10
 38
 676

lets get on with this

this is still not edited if someone here is an editor please come to my rescue! any way back to story!

************************************************************************

"So let me get this straight."said Applejack,"You came here with no memory?"

"that is correct."I stated.

"And you made a life with the fabulous princesses?"Rarity asked.

"Also correct."i said once more.

"And you got to stay at that awesome castle and meet the awesome Wonder Bolts?"Rainbow Dash asked with a hint of jealousy.

"Yes but i only met them once only on a duty Luna assigned to me."i said.

"Did you get to see the beautiful garden and cute critters?"Fluttershy timidly.

"Yes I did but it was only when I thought about my life and what i did."i said a little wearily.

"Oh, i'm sorry i didn't mean to..."Fluttershy was going to until i said.

"It's fine it's all in the past i don't need to think about it."i said

"DID YOU GET TO HAVE PARTIES?"Pinkie said hyperactively.

"No i didn't mo time for paties in work time."i said

"That's really boring.. *gasp*IKNOWWHATISHOULDDOISHOULDTHROWYOUAWELCOMETOPONYVILLE PARTY!"Pinkie said.i was confused on what she just said because i didn't really hear it.

"I still think it's my fault that you got hurt more."Twilight said depressingly.

"it's fine i told you nothing is your fault."i said to her. i tried sitting up but it didn't end well.

"gaaah!"i screamed in pain.

"please let me help you!"twilight said

"no it's fine it's just my arm."i said.

"what happened to it?"applejack said.

"well remember i said that i stabbed my arm in the beginning well spike burnt the stitches and fire got in it and made it worse."i explained.

"that must feel terrible darling."rarity said.

"it's worse than said."i said

"um, if you don't mind can i see how bad the wound is?"fluttershy said.

i took of the bandage and showed all of them how bad my wound is.

they all gasped in unison to see how bad it is and theni took off my shirt to show my burns.

they were stuck in place.they couldn't believe how a baby dragon could make such wounds.

then they all came up to me and hugged me to make me feel better

"ow."i said

they let go immediatly

"sorry"they said in unison

"it's ok i know yuo were trying to make me feel better but you should all go home i don't like to make ponies worry over my sake."i said

it was turning night.it was almost done with visiting hours.

"i'm in here for a week so just don't worry, you all must be tired so go home and get some sleep."i said

they all left with a sad look on there face. they look as if they did all of this to me.weird.

so i decided to go to sleep.

i ended up in some town that i didn't recognize but there were these ghost that look like humans but had no faces.

"so this is your dream axel."said luna.

"hello luna."i greeted her.

"hello to you too."she said

"they look like you, is this a city of your people?"she said

"i don't know i don't recognize this town but all i know is that these people are humans."i said

"interesting."she said

"by the way i don't mean to sound bossy but, luna don't you have work to be done?"i asked

"well i have different forms many one that is working now and others that go into others dreams and nightmares."Luna said.

"well that makes sense."i said

"Are you feeling alright?"luna asked

"yes i'm fine, how are you doing in the castle princess.?"i asked

"i'm doing fine but it's rather plain with out you here even shine bright isn't herself when i told her the news of you leaving and getting hurt."luna said

"oh."i said

"well tell her i said hi and also not to worry and i'm going to be fine."i asked her to do.

"very well."she said. then she remembered the talk of last night and a talk from the castle when he was there.

"Do you remember that you said that you wee starting to get attracted to ponies now?"luna asked.

"yes i remember"i said.

"who are you attracted to?"she asked

"can we skip this question?"i asked rather nervous.

"no just please answer."luna said rather demandingly

"fine,i'm attracted to *mumble**mumble*"i said with a small voice.

"Speak up axel." Luna said

"I'm attracted to....you."i said nervously.

she blushed rather ferociously, and her whole face turned pink.

"When did this start?"she said still not recovering.

"well,"i started rather nervous,"four weeks ago, when i went in the wrong chambers i was surprised by your cute face sleeping in your bed and i was rather attracted but i went away as fast as possible and scolded myself about even thinking about it."i said.

luna blushed even more

"oh,my."she said

"so pretty much i just wanted to say i love you."i said

now she lost it. she actually fainted on the spot.

"Luna!, Luna!"i yelled. i picked her up and put her on the bench. i sat next to her and let her use my lap as a pillow. it was at least a couple of minutes before she woke up.once she saw that she was on my lap she fell off the bench.

"are you ok luna."i asked

"yes i'm fine."she said nervously

"but you very well know that i can't love you axel you know this."she said

"yes i know the princess may not find love only with other princes or immortals."i said rather sad

"w-we can still be friends right?"she said nervously

"yeah, but it won't be the same."i said

"bye, luna"i said

then i ended that dream.

****************************************************************************

well next chapter:finally in ponyville! my heart is broken *sniff*

Author's Note:

not edited need one for week days
Leave any comments i will read them!
You know the rest!
Thanks for reading!