• Published 2nd Mar 2013
  • 2,455 Views, 80 Comments

My Little Fortress: Dawnpick - Paaaad



Seven Ponies, One Fortress. Let's see how this goes. 149 chapters and counting.

  • ...
12
 80
 2,455

PreviousChapters Next
143

She had made it... Months of sea-journeying and months more of sniffing around, tracking and looking for clues... She had finally made it. She was heartbroken when her sister have ran and left her family... Not because that she ran, Kit understood that if her sister didn’t run away, she’d be dead already by now... No... She was Heartbroken because Kat didn’t bring her with her.

But that doesn’t matter anymore, She had waited and worked long and hard enough and now she’s here... In Front of the hospital in these strange new lands in this strange new fort... At least the ponies here seem nice. Talking with the Lady of this place was pleasant, Even though she came to knowledge of her sister now laying hurt in the Hospital... But she knew Kat... She’ll... She’ll go through this and stand up... She always does...

Mustering her courage, With a deep breath and a determined mind, Kit steps into the Hospital, Looking for the patient’s ward... Looking for her elder sister who she left everything behind for... And there she is, Laying in boredom with a bandaged wing and hoof. Heh, she didn’t change one bit from what Kit can remember her... She wanted to shout out her name, she want to jump and fly and just pounce her sister right then and there... It’s been so long... Her hooves walked towards her elder sibling without her even realizing it... her eyes welling up with tears of joy...
...She made it...

“Kat?” Kit worded out, finally after just sort of stand there for a moment longer than she wanted... Her words shaky and filled with happiness... Now she knows what being wordless feels like.

There are Moments, Moments that stop a pony’s heart for a beat, Those moments can be fear, those moments can be shock... and today, Kat knew it came in surprise and blissful happiness as well... Her heart skipped a beat when she hear that voice, her face slowly turns around to see the owner of that voice... She didn’t want to believe it... She even consider this being hallucination from Panacea’s medicine... “Kit?” She worded back, a foreleg reaching out only to be accepted and held by her younger sister, confirming that she really... is there...

They both share a little tearful smile together... Words failed them, Words escaped them, words had no place for them... not today... not now... right now, it’s time for hugs. And hug they did.

All those times being apart, all those memories they shared, It all rushing back together as they held each others, never again wanting to let go... But eventually, Regretfully, they did...

Kat was first to break the silence. “Kit.. w-what.. why are you here?” She ask, wiping some tears from her eyes.

“Because I want to see you again! Silly.” Kit replied, she’s not quite fluent with this strange new language yet, but she always had had ways with word and must be speaking a lot better than Kat have had at the same time in her learning.

“Silly filly... you shouldn’t have came after me...” Kat said with a smile, ruffling her little sister’s mane slightly, producing an eep.

“But you told me yourself to always follow my heart! and make my own decisions and never let anyone control my life!... so... So I left and looked for you... and... I found you now... I’m glad you’re still alive Sister...” Kit said, smiling happily and giving Kat another hug and nuzzles happily at her.

“I’m glad you followed your own choice...” Kat said softly, embracing Kit in their hug and returns the nuzzles...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be hours before they finish talking to each others, Mainly about things and how things have been both back there and here... Kat happy having somepony to share stories with and telling of the wonderful ponies here in Dawnpick... Kit was Eager to meet them... But there’s one thing she’s also eager about that she didn’t tell her sister as she walks out...

Seeing Kat there wounded in the hospital’s bed, Kit wanted to do something about that... And she have always wanted to be like her sister... She wants to follow her hoofsteps... Kat never liked that... But she’s making her own choice here... She know that Kat’s in the guards here in Dawnpick, she wants in too... She has traveled across the ocean and across strange lands, meeting ponies and learning languages to find her... And to find her hurt, she wants to do something to help... And she figured that if she could help her sister work... that would help things out. Finding Partisan’s office and Tapping on his door...

“Hello, I’m Kit. And I’m here about joining the guards.. May I come in?”

//FIN//

PreviousChapters Next