• ...
4
 57
 1,081

The new bonds form

The day had come and gone. Moon was glad to bump into Twilight before he had gone home. His day ended with a relaxing music session. Wild's day was longer because of his night classes. All night he was trying to focus on his classes, but nothing got through to him. He spent the entire night think about Sapphire and the date they had Friday. He was in the middle of his Equis class when he decided to tune out and draw. He quietly pulled out his sketch book and found an empty page. He used his magic to lift his pencil and make delicate lines on the paper. He looked down to see something he had never drawn before. There were eyes on the paper looking back at him.

I have never drawn other ponies before.

Slowly the thought of a drawing began to grow. He knew why these eyes were on his paper. He was drawing Sapphire. Wild closed his eyes and tried to remember the facial details. He let his pencil flow freely on the paper. Every line, every shade, and every detail began to show up on the paper. He opened his eyes and looked at what he had created. It was almost exactly what he saw in his mind. Sapphire's eyes were closed with her head tilted slightly, and a smile on her her face. A strand of her light blue mane was hanging off the side of her head. Wild smiled as the fresh memories poured onto his head. He closed his eyes and started re-living his memories.

"Okay class. That's all for tonight."

Wild shook his head and looked at the clock. Wow! I couldn't be drawing for that long! A whole hour and a half and I couldn't focus on my class for anything?! Wild sighed and stood up. Well to late now.

He left the class and headed home. He rejoiced when he remembered tomorrow was his 'off' day. He could sleep in all morning and leave for class at 2 in the afternoon. He had to walk home from his school every night and in the mornings he would have to clean the mess at his house before leaving for school. His house was a 10 minuet walk from the school, but he always took his time to get home. The same problems were waiting for him at his house. On his long walk home, his phone went off in his bag. He used his magic to pull the phone out of his bag and checked it.

Whose number is this? Wild thought to him self.

He slid his hoof and the screen unlocked.

Hey dude. It's Moon. Just sending you a text so you can have my number.

Wild smiled and replied.

Thanks man. Forgot I gave you my number.

He continued down a dark street and slipped the phone in his bag. He approached a normal looking house with the lights on. There was muffled yelling coming from inside the house as Wild reached for his keys. He unlocked the door and was greeted by screaming ponies.

"Well what the buck are you going to do about it!?" One of the ponies screamed.

"You can bucking go to hell and stay there! Wild what the buck are you doing here at this time?!" A mare shouted from behind a bottle of hard cider.

"Oh look who decided to grace us with his presence tonight!" A stallion shouted from behind a couch.

"I'm going to bed. Good night Dad." Wild said coldly.

He raised a brow and looked over to the mare at the table. "Can you believe this shit pile we call our son? Thinking he can decide when it's over."

Wild was grinding his teeth when he looked up at his drunken father. A strong flame was about to be cranked up to its max. His dad flopped off the couch with a bottle of hard whisky in his hoof. He stumbled to Wild and pushed him into a wall.

"Gotta problem with me boy?" He asked.

Wild looked into his dads eyes and saw nothing. They were dead inside, just like him.

"I asked you a question!" He yelled.

Wild wiped the spit and booze from his face. "What if I do?"

His dad chuckled and his mom stood up from the table. "Wild Wind! You don't talk to your father like that."

"I can handle this little shit honey." He said. "So you think your a big stallion? Your going to college and you are making money for yourself so that makes you a your own stallion?" His dad asked quietly.

Wild looked at his father with a small grin on his face. "Yeah. I guess it does."

"WRONG ANSWER!" He yelled.

Wild's dad stood on his rear hooves and threw his right fore leg into Wild's face. The impact forced Wild to the ground. His dad continued the onslaught and didn't stop until Wild kicked him in the gut to break him off. He took a couple steps back and Wild jumped to his hooves. He charged his dad only to be stopped by a glass bottle to the top of his head. He was knocked out cold. His dad looked at his unconscious son and just smiled. He used his magic to grab a chunk of his hair and pulled Wild to his room. When he arrived at the end of a dark hallway, he threw open a door and threw his son onto a bed so hard it woke him up. Wild grabbed his stomach and rolled on his back. His dad walked into the room and placed a hoof under Wild's chin.

"Nighty night." He hit him in the forehead and Wild passed out for the last time that night.

---------------

"........ lid...... Wild are yo....... Big bro are you okay?" Asked a soft voice.

Wild rolled over and was blinded by sunlight. He felt little hooves on his left fore leg and something on his face. The light was toned down by a little towel over his eyes. He took a deep breath and sat up. He had pain all over, but he didn't want to show it.

"Big Bro are you okay?" The voice asked again.

He took the towel off his bruised face and looked at his little sister. "Yeah I'm doing okay. Did they hurt you?" He asked

She shook her head and wrapped her little fore legs around her older brother. "No. They put me to bed before daddy pulled out the bottle."

"Are they still here?" Wild asked quietly.

"No they left a while ago." She responded.

He hugged his little sister tightly and closed his eyes. "Good. That's good. Come on we need to get you ready for school. Go take a bath. I will cook breakfast."

She let go and disappeared into the hallway. Wild got on all fours and trotted to the kitchen in the front of their small house. He could see the bottle that his dad had used when the night before. The lumps on his head started to pulsate in pain. He went into the kitchen and started looking for supplies to make breakfast. Every cabinet, every shelf, and every counter had some form of alcohol in it or on it. Finally he found a box of pancake mix. He used his magic and pulled it out of the cabinet and looked for a pan to cook with, There was only one in the sink. He washed it and started cooking for his sister. He heard the water running, which meant his parents payed the bill this month, and sighed. He used his magic to open the fridge, and just like always, it was full of all kinds of cider and whiskey. He felt like packing all of his things, along with his little sister, and busting all the the bottle then running away. That wasn't the kind of life he wanted for his little sister. Not until he had a place of his own, or lived at a friends place.

Yeah right. What friends do I have?

Suddenly he thought about what he had just said. He did have a couple friends in the school. Sapphire and Moon were his friends.

I have got to be going crazy. I have just got to know them. I can't ask for favors. Besides, I'm sure they don't have the room for anypony. Let alone his little sister.

*Moon Ray at that exact moment*

"Damn! I wish I had somepony to bunk with! This house is to big for one pony!" Moon looked around and sighed. "Who the buck am I talking to? I have got to get my head checked."

*Back to Wild's house*

Wild had cooked breakfast and sat down with his little sister. She had a big smile on her face when she saw the pancakes, which helped Wild feel a little better. They ate and left quickly. Wild's little sister had to be at school at 9 o'clock sharp. It was a couple blocks away, but Wild would carry his little sister on his back and run to school. She was never late when Wild was home, and she took pride in always getting to school on time when she had to go alone. They got to the school with some time to spare. He set his sister down and wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Okay lil' sis. Do good and make sure to listen to what your teacher says. I have one of my late days again so go home and go straight to your room. Don't talk to them if they have had a few drinks." Wild said, patting his sister's head

"Okay big bro." She gave him a little smile then hugged him.

She ran into school and Wild was standing outside. The bell rang and that was the signal for him to go home. He started for his house at a slow pace. Wild began thinking about what he was going to do when he was able to leave and live on his own. Everything would change for him. He wouldn't have to worry about his stuff getting destroyed or somepony taking everything he had away. He got to his house and went inside. His bag wasn't in the same place he had left it last night, but he knew his parents must have thrown it around. Wild looked around the filthy house and sighed.

"Guess I got my work cut out for me." He grumbled.

He reached into his bag and searched for his phone. He pulled it out, and it had a message waiting for him.

Hey Wild. I got your # from Moon. Looking forward for our date this Friday. ;) Can't wait to c u at school <3- Sapphire

He had a smile on his face and he felt the blush on his cheeks. He set the phone down and started cleaning his house.

---------------

"Ugh I hate this waiting!" Sapphire said under her breath. "I wish I had his number so I could at least text him."

Sapphire had a creative writing class in the morning and 3 other classes in the afternoon. She wanted to kick herself for not getting Wild's number. She wanted to talk to him last night, so she could learn more about him. Sapphire started thinking about all the questions she was going to ask him. She shook her head as the bell rang. The ponies were packing up, trying to block out what the professor was saying. She packed her bags and checked her phone.

9 o'clock. I wonder what classes he has today? She asked herself.

As she walked in deep thought she didn't notice the pony about to walk right into her. The hit each other and Sapphire fell on her haunches.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry about..... Moon?" Sapphire said while getting back up.

"Well I was hoping to bump into you, but not that hard." Moon replied while looking around.

"Actually I wanted to see you about something. Do you have Wild's number?" Sapphire asked.

Moon's horn started glowing and he brought out his phone. "Yeah. I got it yesterday."

Sapphire took down the number in her phone and thanked Moon. She sent a little message that might brighten up Wild's day.

Hey Wild. I got your # from Moon. Looking forward for our date this Friday. ;) Can't wait to c u at school <3- Sapphire

She sent the message and went to the student lounge. The quiet little room had a couple ponies trying to get some sleep before the next bell. Sapphire trotted to a black couch on the side of the room and set her stuff down. She sat down and closed her eyes and waited to fall asleep. When she was about to break into the dream realm, the sound of a guitar caused her ears to perk up. Sapphire opened her eyes and saw a tan unicorn trot into the room. There were seats everywhere, but she chose the seat next to Sapphire.

"Hey you got a second." Acoustic asked

Sapphire just smiled. "Sure. My name is Sapphire."

Acoustic extended a hoof and replied, "Acoustic. So what grade are you in?"

"I'm a freshman. I transferred from Los Pegasus on the west coast." Sapphire responded

"That's cool. I'm a east coast mare. I was born here, and I'm going to die here." Acoustic said confidently.

Sapphire smiled and extended a hoof. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Feelings mutual." She met her hoof with Sapphire's

"Okay I have a quick question for you." Acoustic said while kicking at the ground. "How do you know if a stallion likes you?"

Sapphire put a hoof on her chin and began to think. "You know... I have never thought about it before. I guess it's just like a natural feeling."

"Oh." Acoustic said sadly.

"What's wrong? Haven't you ever liked a stallion before?" Sapphire asked

"Yeah. I liked stallions. There was one problem for me in high school. They always saw me as a weird mare."

Sapphire put a hoof on her shoulder and smiled. "Hey this is college. You have a fresh start here. So whose the stallion you like?"

Acoustic looked around. She moved close to Sapphire's ear and whispered, "Bass String. Do you know him?"

"I have heard that name before." Sapphire said confidently.

Acoustic smiled. "So you have a class with him?"

Sapphire nodded. "Yeah I think I do."

"Okay. Can you please put in a good word next time you see him?" Acoustic asked.

Sapphire smiled. "Of course."

The mood lightened up and they spent the morning talking and laughing at each others stories. Time wasn't of the essence for the mares. They found something school would never teach them. Friendship.

---------------

"Thank Celestia! I'm done." Wild said out loud.

He put the dirt covered rag down and did a final check for anything out of place. The room was spotless. Wild closed his eyes and sat on the couch.

Wild spoke into a pillow. "I worked my hooves to the bone this time. I think I'm going to just lay down for...... a...... secon.... "

He was tired and his body was telling him that there was no more energy left. His eyes closed and he was fast asleep.

---------------

"Wake up!" A voice yelled.

Wild's eyes snapped open. Before he could respond something hit him in the back of the head. He jumped off the couch and looked at his mom, who had a bottle of cider in her hoof.

"Wild did you sleep all day?" She asked in a slur.

Wild looked outside the front window to see the dark street.

"Guess I did." He said while looking for his phone.

His mom dropped the liquor on the floor and shouted, "Wild you better not be a smart ass! Don't think I wouldn't hit you to."

He found his phone and kept his mouth shut while trotting to his little sisters room. His mom did nothing to stop him. He knocked 3 times and waited. A muffled voice responded.

"Who's there?"

"It's me"

There was a click and Wild rushed into the room. He locked the door behind him.

"Hey lil sis. How was your day at school? Did she try to get in here?" Wild asked quietly.

She shook her head. "No, but my day was nice."

"That's good my little silly filly." Wild tussled her mane a little.

"Did you eat big bro?" She asked while fixing her mane.

"No." He replied when his stomach grumbled.

She smiled and trotted over to a small fridge. "I'm glad you found this. I have snacks and some drinks in here."

I'm so glad I saved up for that. It was a lot of bits, but it is worth it. Wild thought to him self.

Wild smiled and grabbed a couple cold apples and some water. He sat on the large bed while his sister continued to do her homework. Wild checked his phone. There was a message waiting for him.

Hey Wild. I missed u where we normally meet at. Not sure u came 2 class today. Oh well. Just wanted 2 ask if we r still good for Friday night?-Sapphire.

Wild started typing

Sorry. I kinda fell asleep at home today. I'm still good for Friday. See you tomorrow.-Wild

He sent the message and looked down at the bed. His eyes got heavy and the sheets felt so good under his hooves.

"It's okay big bro. If you want to sleep you can. Just leave room for me." A little voice cause eyes to open.

Wild looked at his sister, who was yawning her self. "Come on lil sis. It's time for bed. For both of us."

His sister smiled and hopped into bed with Wild. She got half of the bed and he got half the bed. Wild closed his eyes and the light shut off.

"Good night Wild."

"Good night Summer Breeze."

They fell asleep together.

---------------

The day had come. Moon left his house with a smile on his face and a pep in his step. Tonight he was going to be having dinner with Twilight. Just the idea of being with Twilight made his heart flutter and sweat form in his mane. He was on his way to school with a smile on his face. Little did he know what was waiting for him when he got there. The hallways were cold and filled with other unicorns. Moon searched for Twilight, but to no avail. She wasn't waiting outside the class with the everypony else.

Maybe shes just running late. Moon thought.

The class went by slowly for Moon. He would stop his notes and check the clock and then the door. Wild picked up on his distress and slipped a note across the desk. Moon opened the note and felt a little bit better.

Everything ok?

'Well to tell you the truth. No.'

Moon pushed the note back over to his friend. Wild quickly read the note and wrote down a response.

After class or now?

Moon took a couple seconds to think about what he was trying to say. It clicked when he put less thought into it.

'Lets talk after class.'

Wild looked at the note and smiled. The clock ticked away and Moon became restless. He wanted to know where Twilight was. Something about today was feeling off for Moon. He was tired and for some reason he felt like something was going to go wrong. He prayed that it was just a feeling. When the class came to an end Moon was packed and ready to go. The bell rang and Moon was the first out of class. He checked his phone, but there was nothing. He waited for Wild to walk out while sending a text. to Twilight.

Hey. Hope you are feeling okay. Can't wait for our date tonight. What time will you be ready?

The message sent and Moon looked up to see Wild walking out of class. He smiled and at Moon and Moon gave a weak smile in response.

Wild trotted up and put a hoof on Moon's back. "So what's up?"

Moon looked down and replied in a depressing tone. "You know that mare from 2 days ago? The purple one?"

Wild put a hoof on his chin. "Yeah. The one that sat next to you?"

"Yeah. We are suppose to go on a date today and she didn't show up for class." Moon said when they started walking.

Wild had a small grin on his face. "That's why you are sad? Come on dude, she might be at home. For the rep you have, you seem scared right now."

Moon chuckled a little. "Yeah I guess you are right. I just can't explain why I'm so scared."

Scared? Wild looked over with a confused expression. "Why are you scared? You must have done this kind of thing before?"

Moon shook his head. "This is my first real date."

"What!?" Wild stumbled a little. "How? You are like.. the perfect stallion. Mares must have been all over you back in your school."

Moon looked up and shook his head again. "My school was full of rich losers. All they wanted was money. You had to give something back to the other pony to be friends. Everypony was looking out for themselves."

"Wow. That doesn't sound good. Why did you go to that school?" Wild asked.

"My Mom forced me to. She said public high school wasn't a proper place for a pony like me." Moon said with heavy sorrow.

"Okay look. You shouldn't be worried. That mare is lucky to have a stallion that every mare wants. She seemed really nice so I doubt she would stand you up. Just relax." Wild said with a smile.

Moon perked up and spoke happily now. "You are right. I shouldn't be worried. Twilight is way too nice to just ditch me."

Wild patted his friends back. "There you go. That's how you should feel right now. Hey just a quick question. Where are you going for your date?"

"I'm going to the same place you took me. The little place by the ocean. I got a table reserved for 6:30. We'll be able to watch the sun set." Moon replied confidently.

Wild was shocked. "Hey! That's where I'm going. I asked Sapphire on a date and I was planning to go there to. " He put a hoof on his chin. "Think we can do a double date?"

Moon smiled. "Yeah. That sounds fun."

"Alright! This is going to be awesome! I gotta get to class so I'll talk to you after class." Wild said while walking to another class.

Moon waved and nodded. "Sure thing. See you later."

Yes! This is going better than I thought. Moon thought.

He looked at his phone and saw no reply. It didn't bother him to much. He just thought she was sleeping or something. Life moved on and so did his classes. After every class Moon would check his phone, but it remained blank. He was a little worried, but he was still hopeful. After his final class, Moon was really worried. He trotted around campus looking for Twilight. He had lost hope until a familiar voice broke the normal sounds of school.

"Come on everypony smile, smile, smile. Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine. All I really need is a smil...... Hey Moon." Pinkie Pie said while bouncing around.

"Pinkie! How's it been? You and Twilight doing okay?" Moon asked

"Yeah. We are fine. So what's up?" Pinkie asked, hooves planted to the ground.

"Is Twilight okay? We kinda have a date tonight." Moon said as his face started turning red.

Pinkie looked up with a hoof on her chin. "Hmmmm... Twi didn't mention anything to me about a date. She was fine this morning. Maybe she was to embarrassed to tell me."

Moon's ears went down. "Oh okay."

Pinkie looked at Moon and saw the sadness in his eyes. "Hey I will look for Twilight. When I find her, I will ask her to call you or something." She said with a gentle smile on her face.

"Thanks Pinkie." Moon said with a little grin on his face.

Pinkie smiled and bounced out of sight. Moon found Wild and they shared a ride to their homes. When Moon got home he started preparing for his date. He enjoyed a hot tub soak and a nice warm shower. When he got out, it was barely 1:30.

In hindsight, I should have waited to prepare.... Oh well

Moon went to his DJ room and started mixing.

---------------

Hey Wild. I'm ready for our date. I'm bringing a carriage over to your house.-Sapphire <3

Wild had a smile on his face when he read the text message. It was around 5:20 in the evening. Wild was dressed and ready for his date. His parents weren't home, but his sister was.

"Summer come here real quick." Wild called out.

Summer came out from her room. "Yes big bro?"

"Okay. I'm going on a date and I won't be back until 9 or 10. Keep your door locked and if mom or dad ask.... Just say I went back to school for something." Wild said while patting his little sisters mane.

She jumped and hugged Wild. "Okay big bro. Please be home soon."

He smiled and heard a knock at the door. Wild set Summer down and opened the door. Sapphire smiled when she saw Wild. She gave him a long hug and Wild was returning the hug. They pulled back and smiled at each other. Wild felt something against his hind legs. When he looked back, he could see a a piece of Summer's mane sticking out.

"Sapphire meet my little sister Summer Breeze." Wild said while gently pushing Summer up into view.

Summer's head went down, along with her ears. "Um... Hi." She whispered nervously.

"Aww. She is so cute. Hi Summer. My name is Sapphire and I'm glad to meet you." Sapphire said.

Summer's ears went back up and she had a little smile on her face. "Hi Sapphire. Please make sure my big bro is okay." She said a little more happily this time.

"Don't worry. I will make sure he will be fine." Sapphire said with a smile.

Summer smiled and laughed. "Okay big bro. Be good and come home soon."

"Sure thing little sis." He said patting his sister's head.

She trotted to her room and locked the door. Wild and Sapphire went to the carriage, waiting for them on the street. They hopped in and started for Moon's house.

"When were you going to tell me you had a sister?" Sapphire asked in a playful tone.

"Well I was going to tell you tonight but I guess you know now." Wild replied with a smile.

She smiled back and looked out the window. They had just passed the school, and Sapphire started thinking.

So Moon lives in the student dorms section.

They passed the student dorms and Sapphire was shocked.

Where does this pony live?

They reached Moon's house and Wild hopped out and trotted up the stone path way. When he got to the big cherry wood door, he could hear music. It wasn't music that made ponies happy, it was sad songs. Something that sounded like blues or maybe country. Wild knocked on the door. The music turned down and Wild could hear hoof steps coming to the door. The door opened and Moon was there to greet Wild.

"Hey buddy. Ready to....." Wild stopped when he saw a liquid hit the floor.

Moon rubbed his eye and just looked down. "She doesn't want to go."

"What? Why? Did she tell you at school or over the phone?" Wild asked frantically.

"All she did was send me a text saying 'sorry I don't feel right going on a date with a pony I just met' or something like that." Moon said, getting more depressed. "I already changed the reservations so you are still okay."

"Oh come on dude. I can't go have fun while my friend sits at home doing nothing." Wild said sympathetically.

Moon looked up and smiled with tears in his eyes. "Hey. Don't keep a mare waiting. I got my music and night to relax and clear my head. You have memories to go make. You have a mare to tend to."

Wild patted his friends back and smiled. "Are you sure you are going to be okay?"

"If I need something, I'll text you. Stop worrying." Moon said, wiping the tears out of his eyes.

"Alright. I send you a text when I'm done." Wild said as he went back to the carriage.

Moon waved and smiled. "Go have fun you crazy ponies."

Wild jumped in the carriage and rode down he street. Moon went back inside and popped his neck.

"Time to get to work."

He trotted to the back to the DJ room and sealed him self inside.

---------------

"Wild party of 2"

Wild and Sapphire followed the waiter to a table next to a large window that served as a wall.The sun was still over the horizon and was about to touch the water line. Wild looked at Sapphire and got lost in how beautiful she looked. Her light blue mane was amazing in the orange sunlight. Sapphire looked back at Wild and saw his gaze. She giggled a little because Wild's mouth was slightly open. She closed it for him, and that's when Wild came to his senses.

"Hello, I'll be your waiter this evening. Can I get you started with something to drink?" A mare asked in a coat and white dress shirt.

"Just a water." Sapphire said quickly

"I will have a glass of non alcoholic cider." Wild said while still checking the menu.

The waitress smiled and checked her watch. "Okay I will bring the drinks out for you and just a reminder, the sunset is in 10 minutes."

She left the table and headed for the back of the room.

"What happened to Moon?" Sapphire asked


Wild snapped out of his thought and looked at Sapphire. "Oh um. He couldn't make it. His date canceled on him, and he didn't want to be interrupting our date. He said that it would be rude if he showed up and was sad."

Sapphire had a concerned looked. "Really? Wow. Did he say anything about what he was doing tonight?"

"Yeah. He said that he was going to relax at his house and try to get a hold of Twilight." Wild said.

They both looked out the window. They felt sad that one of their friends is sitting at home with nothing to do. The waitress returned and set the glasses on the table.

"Okay. Are you ready to order?" She asked happily.

Wild motioned his hoof so Sapphire could order first. "Yes can I have the shore salad with steamed carrot on the side."

"Sure thing, and for you sir?"

Wild looked at the menu again before answering. "I would like the veggie platter."

"Okay that sounds good. The sun will be in setting in the prefect position in 2 minuets." The waitress picked up the menus and disappeared.

They looked out the clear window to see the ocean reflecting the sun like a mirror. The setting was amazing and both of their hearts started to flutter. The room was filled with quiet conversations, but it wasn't enough to keep the awkward silence away. The sun was almost in prefect position. Wild looked at the table and saw Sapphire's hoof. He swallowed his pride and any fear he had and reached out. They met and Sapphire snapped out of nervousness and looked at Wild. Her face was tinted red. Wild and Sapphire said nothing and she grabbed his other hoof. The were hoof in hoof as they looked to the ocean. The sky exploded with so many colors. the reds, oranges, the blues, and the pinks all combined in the sky for the sun set.

"I'm glad you asked me to come here." Sapphire said quietly

Wild smiled and closed his eyes. "I'm happy to. I'm so..... so happy you are here with me."

They watched as the sun slowly slipped under the ocean. Their lives were slowly being pulled together and they felt closer to anypony then they ever had before. Love was the only feeling they could make out. Everything else was simply to lite to use for the feeling they shared.

---------------

The night went off without a hitch. Sapphire shared stories about her past and her family. Wild preferred to keep quiet during this part of their talk. Instead of trying to bring the subject up again, Sapphire quickly switched topics. That was the only "bump" in the road during the date. It was around 9:45 in the evening when they got over the hill and close to university grounds. Wild's house was the closest. When they arrived, Wild and Sapphire shared a long hug and Wild hopped out. The carriage headed for the end of the street and Wild made is way inside. His parents waited for him in the living room. He walked inside and started for his room.

"Where do you think you're going?" A slurred voice stopped Wild.

"To my room. I don't want to bug you guys." Wild said coldly.

"No you ain't. You got some 'splaining to do boy." His dad said.

Wild felt the hate and rage build up again. "I don't want trouble."

He heard muffled screams coming from the living room. When he stopped and looked down the hallway he saw Summer's door broken on the floor.

"You made your own trouble. Your sister really liked talking about where you were going tonight." His dad said smugly. "Too bad her lock couldn't stop her from talking."

"You have made a big mistake." Wild mumbled.

His dad had a evil smile on his face. "So? Who's the hot mare you drew? I bet shes a really classy mare. If you know what I mean?"

Wild turned around and saw his dad holding a picture in his hand. It was the picture he had drawn yesterday. He couldn't hold back anymore. "Put that down NOW!" He yelled.

His dad smiled evilly. "I thought you didn't want trouble?"

"Sometimes it comes looking for you." Wild said while looking for his sister.

He saw her laying on the floor behind his mother. She had welts on her fore legs and face. She was crying and screaming, but the towel in her mouth stopped her.

"Let her go and give me back my drawing or suffer." Wild said in a grumble.

His dad laughed. He wiped a tear from his eye and looked back at Wild. "You must be crazy. Don't you remember what happened last time?"

Wild bite down hard and tried to pull him self together one last time. "This is the last chance you are going to get. Let us go and there will be no harm to you."

"Well come on? What are you going to do?" His dad asked, holding back laughs.

"I FUCKING WARNED YOU!" Wild screamed as he charged out of the hallway.

His dad had no time to react, in his drunken state. Wild smashed his shoulder into his dads chest and used his fore legs to push his dad into a wall. Wild's dad fell and Wild started hitting him. He drew blood form his dads mouth and he stopped. His mom charged at him with a empty whiskey bottle, but Wild pushed her out of the way. Wild Scooped up his sister and his saddle bag full of drawings and school work, and left the house. His mom was throwing bottles out the front door and on the street. Wild ran as fast as he could. He was by the school in no time. He set his sister down and removed the towel. Her hooves were tied up as well. Wild removed the rope slowly. When it was fully off, Summer jumped on Wild and squeezed with all of her might. Wild put his fore legs around her and started crying quietly.

"I'm so sorry little sis. I didn't mean to let you get hurt." Wild was holding back his tears and his sniffles.

Summer was holding on to Wild when she started tearing up. "It's okay big bro. You came back. That's all that matters."

Wild set Summer down and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Come on. Lets go before you catch a cold."

Wild took his coat off and wrapped his sister in it. He picked up Summer and put her on his back. He used his magic to carry his saddle bag, and he started up the street.

I really hope he is still awake. I don't want to ask for a favor because I just got to know him. Moon is our last hope Wild thought to him self.

The air was cool and the night sky was clear. It was going to be a long walk before he got to Moon's house. On his way there he remembered that all of his sisters school supplies and cloths were still at their house.

I do my best to replace all of the stuff.

He was half way to the house when his phone went off. He pulled the phone out of his bag ,with his magic, and checked the message.

Hey Wild. I really enjoyed our date tonight. Just wanted to let you know I'm home safe and thinking of you.-Sapphire<3

He smiled a little bit and continued up to Moon's house. The cold was starting to affect Wild. His eyes were trying to close and his legs were wobbly. He could see the magic aura around his bags starting to flicker. He shook his head and continued up the hill. The air was cold and he could feel a breeze starting to hit his face.

I can't last to much longer. I'm getting so tired. He thought

He came to a street corner and looked a the sign. It was the street Moon lived on. His eyes snapped open and he started running again. He could see the light blue house with the dark brown-ish red door and he felt a smiled form on his face. He crossed the street and ran up the walk way.

"Summer wake up. Were here." He sad as he put Summer down with his magic.

A coat flap moved and Summer's tiny face was visible. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What is it big bro?"

"Our new house hopefully." Wild replied.

He knocked on the door and waited. There was no sound inside. He checked his phone and saw the time. It was 10:30 at night. He knocked frantically and put his ear to the door to hear if somepony was coming.

"I'm coming! Just wait a second!" A voice yelled.

There was hoof steps and finally the door unlocked and opened. Moon had a towel around his back and was trying to shield him self from the cold. His mane was wet and dripping and his fur was dripping on the floor.

"Wild? I didn't expect you. Oh who is this?.... Oh my gosh! Is she hurt?" Moon asked "Please come in. It's far to cold to talk out here."

Moon stepped aside and Wild trotted in followed by his little sister. Moon closed the door and went to the back of his house.

"I'll be out in a second." He called out.

When he returned he was dry. He went to the living room, where Wild and Summer waited.

"I will make some tea."

Moon walked into the kitchen and started boiling a tea kettle full of water. "So what happened?" Moon asked from the kitchen.

---------------

"So I left my house and came here. This was the only place I could go to." Wild said.

Moon set the cup of tea down and looked at Wild. "Wow. Do your parents know where I live?"

Wild looked at his sister, who was now asleep, and replied with a smile on his face. "No. They never really cared what I did outside of home." Wild looked at Moon. He was looking at the night skyline. "Moon I have a serious favor to ask you."

"Yes you can stay."

"I want to know if..... Wait what?"

Moon smiled and got off his seat. He trotted across the room and set a hoof on Wild's back. "I was waiting for you to ask."

Wild shook his head and looked at Moon. "Are you sure? I don't want to just move in."

"I don't have anypony else here with me. I get lonely sometimes, but now I have a roommate." Moon said happily.

"Um okay. I could help you pay rent and help around the house." Wild said nervelessly

Moon laughed and placed a hoof on Wild's back. "This house was given to me. I don't pay rent. I have a business that pays me so don't worry about a thing."

"Are you completely sure you don't need any money to help pay?" Wild asked

Moon smiled and replied, "I'm fine money wise. This is your home now. Come on, you need to sleep. Let me show you to your room."

"Thank you so much Moon." Wild was tearing up. "You are a real friend."

Wild used his magic to pick up Summer without waking her, and followed Moon to on of the rooms. Moon opened the door and walked inside with Wild right behind. The room was big and it had 2 large beds inside. The window gave a view of the city and the ocean that was near by. Moon motioned Wild to come closer to one of the beds. When Wild was close enough Moon opened the sheets.

Moon whispered, "Here put your sister here and use the other bed."

Wild did what he was told. He set Summer in the white sheets and moved to the empty bed. He pushed the sheets back and laid down. The white sheets felt so comfortable and soft. The smell was nice as well. It was a summer flower kind of smell that made Wild become more relaxed. He closed his eyes as Moon left the room.

This is heaven. I feel so safe here. I don't know how to thank Moon for this. Maybe......Maybe he can help my sister get some..... school supplies..... Wild knocked out.

Author's Note:

Wow what to say first.... Okay so in terms of story progression, I know it seems all over the place, but soon all the stories will collide. Everypony will have their own set of problems that get solved and then they will come up when the final problem needs solving. For all the readers who are waiting for a sex chapter, one is in the making. It will be linked to the chapter it pertains to.


I would like to say thank you to all the readers. Please leave comments and likes. It helps me write and keep focused. I would also like to thank my new proof reader CanoLathra


Stay tuned for the next chapter. The class becomes a small world as the characters realize what they have in common. Acoustic and Bass have a moment. The main issue is addressed. Where was Twilight? Why didn't she show up? What will happen to Moon? A party that nopony can miss adds more confusion to Twilight's choice. Will Moon have the mare of his dreams? Find out in the next chapter!