• ...
4
 57
 1,083

Vacation Time

Sapphire picked up Summer and started searching for Moon. She could hear a stallion yelling at somepony, but she didn't stop. She galloped past store after store looking for Moon, but she couldn't see him in any of the stores she passed. Summer had buried her face into Sapphire's chest and she was crying.

"Make them go away!" She screamed.

Sapphire felt helpless without Wild or Moon there to help. She knew that finding Moon was the only way she could help. That's when she remembered about his cell phone. Wild put his cell in her little hoof bag for safe keeping. She stopped and quickly pulled her bag into view and dumped its contents on the floor gently and searched for the large white smartphone. Summer pointed it out and Sapphire was quick to respond. She unlocked the phone and looked up the contact. When she found it she couldn't tap the screen fast enough. The ringer started its first of many beeps.

*Across the mall*

"I'm so so-sorry." Twilight said with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"As long as you understand now, then I will never be mad or sad." Moon said while clearing the tears off her cheeks.

The counter top shook from Moon's phone, but no pony could hear it.

*Back to Sapphire.*

"Please! Please pick up!" She shouted.

Shining Armor could hear a strange noise and he checked his surroundings. He saw a little light coming from the counter and he used his magic to see what it was. It was a phone receiving a call. He saw the picture of a stallion as the called I.D. read Wild Wind. Shining slid the arrow to answer the phone.

"Moon. Wild is calling you... Here." Shining sad while levitating the phone into Moon's reach.

"Why does he have to call now?" Moon said in a angry whisper. "Can you call back. I'm kind of in th"

"Please HELP!" Sapphire yelled. "Wild's in trouble!"

"Where are you?" Moon asked in a more serious tone.

"The food court! Hurry!"

Moon hung up and looked around the room of ponies. They all looked at his as if he had 3 heads. He looked at Twilight and took a deep breath.

"I will be right back. I promise." Moon said as he headed for the door. "Shining Armor, I know it's a little early to ask for favors, but my friend is in trouble and I might need back up."

Shining nodded and followed close behind Moon

"Wait!" A voice called form behind them.

Moon looked back and saw Twilight on her hooves. "Please don't get hurt." She said with a little smile.

Moon raised a brow and looked at her with new found joy. "Well.... Maybe. I do like me some trouble." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

She giggled and waved as Shining and Moon took off at full gallop to cross the mall. Moon felt a bit scared. Wild was a stubborn stallion, so when he has his marefriend make a call for him asking for help, something was wrong. As they passed ponies Moon couldn't help but get nervous waiting to see what was waiting for him. Finally Moon could see a familiar pink and blue mane just a couple seconds away.

"Sapphire!" Moon yelled.

Sapphire looked around and saw Moon and a stallion she didn't know coming right towards her. She scoped up Summer and started for the area where she left Wild. Moon and Shining were trailing close behind. Sapphire could see a group of ponies circled around something. Shining yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Canterlot guard! Make a hole!"

Ponies looked back and saw the three running ponies coming right for them. They pushed each other and made a path for the charging ponies to enter the fray. Sapphire darted in and Moon and Shining followed suit. Wild was on the floor with blood coming from various parts of his head. Sapphire set Summer down and went to Wild's side.

"What do you think your doing?" A stallion asked. Just from the sound of his voice everypony could tell he was a drinker and today was no exception. "Get away from that brat!"

"NO! You get away from him! What gives you the right to hurt another pony like this?!" Sapphire yelled.

"That piece of shit is our son!" He yelled. He trotted up to Wild and Sapphire. "This is a family issue. I suggest you stand back."

Wild began coughing and his dad raised his right fore hoof and hit him in the stomach. Sapphire pushed him away and put her body in the way of the Wild. Moon and Shining Armor jumped in and held Wild's dad back.

"Let go of me! That dumb bitch just assaulted me! Arrest her!" He screamed.

Moon and Shining stood at their post holding the drunken father in place. Suddenly there was a loud thud from behind them. A mare had broke away from the crowd and started beating up Sapphire. Moon pushed the father back and looked at Shining Armor.

"Go! I got this one!" Moon yelled.

Shining jumped away and charged the mare. He tackled her to the floor and held her down. They were both yelling and screaming to be let go, but The two stallions held them down.

"Security! evreypony move." Somepony shouted.

Summer was leading two ponies dressed in blue uniforms into the middle of the circle. She saw Wild and Sapphire on the floor with small pools of blood around each of them.

"You two! Get off those ponies!." One of the security guards called out.

"Don't worry! I'm the captain of the Canterlot guard." Shining said in response. "I was in the near by area and I assisted the situation."

The security guards saluted and trotted over to Shining. They placed cuffs on the father then looked at Moon.

"Is he with you sir?" One of the security guards asked.

"Yes he is." Shining said while clearing off some sweat with his right fore hoof.

They placed the mare in cuffs and sat them down right next to each other.

"Dispatch we need a ambulance here on the double. How copy?" One of the security guards said to his radio.

"Full copy. Ambulance is on its way now." The radio replied.

Summer was crying and holding on to her older brothers hoof. His eyes were half open and he looked very tired. Sapphire was looking at Summer and Wild and felt depressed.

"I'm sorry Summer. I should have stayed and helped your brother." She said while kneeling down next to Summer.

Summer wrapped a fore leg around her and pulled her close. "You did the best you could, but now he needs both of us."

Sapphire was surprised, but she knew Summer was right. She stoked his mane and hummed a sweet song that they both liked. Wild closed his eyes and smiled. He fell asleep on the floor waiting for the ambulance.

---------------

A week had passed by and after a short visit to the hospital Wild and Sapphire were released. It was the Friday before winter break. Ponies who didn't have night classes were happy and celebrating. Moon trotted out of his class and stretched. The cold winter air caused him to reel back and cover up. He trotted through the snow cover campus looking for somepony he knew. Finally he could see a familiar pink, fluffy mane going in and out of the crowd. Pinkie spotted Moon and started for him.

"Hey Moon. Have any more classes today?" She asked.

"Nope. I have to go and pick up Wild's little sister and then I'm going home to relax." Moon said happily.

"Sounds like you are going to have a great day. Hey I'm having a Hearth's Warming eve party later in the week. Would you come?" Pinkie asked with a big smile. "Me and Twi are going home to Ponyville. It's going to be super awesome!"

"Hmmm Ponyville.... Well Wild is going to Los Pegasus until next weekend to meet Sapphire's parents. The house will be lonely." Moon said while looking up at the gray sky. "How will we be getting there?" Moon asked.

"By train silly. It will take us right to Ponyville, and we get to stop in cool towns on the way there." Pinkie said, putting on her biggest smile.

"Well I guess it would be fun.... Okay count me in. When are we leaving?" Moon asked.

"We are leaving on Sunday so we have plenty of time to catch up with our friends back home. Then on Wednesday we have a big party." Pinkie said. She was so happy she was bouncing again. "We come back here next Friday."

"Sounds like a plan." Moon said.

Pinkie started bouncing away and Moon started for Summer's school. He started thinking of what Ponyville would be like and if he would enjoy his week.

---------------

Night had fallen over the city. It had dropped the temperature and allowed snow to fall for the 4th time this week. Moon and Summer were bundled up inside the house. She always enjoyed when they were alone because Moon was less strict on what she could do. Her day consisted of eating candy, and running around the house. She invited her friends over and they stayed in the living room talking and enjoying each others company. Moon had locked himself in the DJ room and spent most of his time inside making new songs about how he felt. He popped out every 20 minuets to check on the little fillys and grab a water.

"Hey why can't we hear anything going on in that room?" One of the fillys asked.

"Moon is really good at magic and he creates a sound barrier. He keeps all the sound inside so he doesn't bother anypony." Summer responded.

"If we ask, do you think he would let us hear what he is doing?" A filly asked with an excited smile.

"It couldn't hurt to ask." Summer said while trotting over to the door.

She knocked on the door 3 times and waited. The magical aura fell and the door opened.

"Hey Summer. You need something?" Moon asked.

"Me and my friends want to know if we could come inside and listen to your music." She asked while looking back at her friends.

Moon looked and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well the music is loud, but of you think you can handle it then sure."

Summer waved a hoof at the friends and they quickly crowded the door. Moon stepped back and they went inside. In the back of the room the DJ table was setup and it was surrounded by little boxes. There were two huge tower speakers next to the raised table. Moon got in place and the fillys looked up at him as he powered up his turn tables.

"I just finished this song. Tell me what you think." Moon said.

The song began to play.

--------------

Moon waited for a reaction on the fillys faces. They all smiled and stormed the DJ table.

"Wow that was awesome!"

"Can I have a copy of that song?"

"Why did you use a mares voice for the singing?"

"Okay....Okay calm down. I don't know why I used a mares voice and I will give Summer a copy to give to you." Moon said with a smile.

The filly's all cheered so loud that it hurt Moon's ears. They trotted out off the room and Moon followed. Just as they sat down the door opened and Wild stepped through.

"Summer? What are you doing up? It's past your bed time." Wild said as he removed his scarf and ear muffs. "And why do you have all your friends over?"

"Relax Wild. I let Summer have her friends over because I was going to be working on my music" Moon said. "Besides their parents are coming in a little while. They are going home soon."

Just as Wild was about to say something there was a knock on the door. Moon opened it and a mare trotted inside, basking in the warmth of the house before speaking.

"Lily it's time to come home. The other mothers asked me to bring you children home so get your things." The mare said in a sweet tone.

She isn't much older than me or Wild. I wounder if she is a mother? Moon thought to himself.

The filly's all trotted out the door waving at Summer, Wild, and Moon. Summer yawned and Wild followed with a louder one.

"I think it's time to get some sleep." Moon said, half way asleep.

Nopony said anything as they moved toward their room. Moon shut off the lights and went to his room. He jumped in bed and quickly fell asleep.

----------***Minor clop below***----------






"Where the hell am I? I have never seen this place before." Moon said aloud.

He searched the room for any details to tell him where he was. The room had one window that wasn't shining any light in. There were a couple of dressers and a door at the end of the room, but there wasn't any color to them. The whole room was grey except the bed sheets. Moon knew he had seen them before, but his memory was shoty. Suddenly the sound of hooves started to fill the room with noise. Moon jumped off the bed and got ready for whatever laid beyond the door. The noise stopped behind the door and the knob began to turn. The door slowly pushed open and there was darkness. Then came a familiar voice.

"Moon.... Hey Moon are you there?" Twilight said as she peaked her head in.

"Yeah I'm here. You scared me for a second. I thought I was going to... d-d-die." Moon stuttered.

Twilight trotted inside wearing socks that went all the way up her legs. Moon didn't know why, but his heart skipped a beat. He looked at the ground as she trotted in and closed the door.

"It is really cold out there. I'm glad Pinkie bought me these socks." Twilight said happily.

"Yea- Yeah it is really cold" Moon said trying not be nervous.

The light blue socks moved into Moon's field of vision. He tensed up and kept his gaze locked on a patch of floor.

"Is everything okay?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah. My neck just hurts a little." Moon said.

"Well let nurse Twilight help you." Twilight whispered in Moon's ear.

No way! This has to be a dream now. Moon thought to himself.

One of Twilight's covered hooves lifted off the ground and went under Moon's chin. It picked up his head and made it eye level with Twilight. She was wearing gold trimmed glasses and under them were her purple eyes. Moon could get lost in her eyes and he wanted to so bad. Moon noticed something white covering her coat and he took a step back.

Oh sweet Celestia! Please don't wake me up now. Moon thought as he saw what Twilight was wearing.

She was in a full nurse uniform. A small hat lay atop her head. It was lavender with a cross in the middle. Her mane was tied up and tucked behind the little hat. The nurse outfit lead down to a tight black skirt that stuck to her form. The bottom of her cutie mark was still visible. Moon followed Twilight's body with his eyes and when he got to the flanks he had to stop.

"Like what you see. It looks like I cleared that pain right away." Twilight said as she started for the bed.

Moon was frozen in place as her flank came by. She flicked her tail in his face and he snapped back to life. He shook his head and looked at Twilight. She was slowly moving next to the bed. Moon watched as the skirt flexed and reviled every line he wanted to see. She got on the bed and laid on her back while resting her head on the head board.

"Well I guess you really like this outfit. Let nurse Twilight relieve that swelling." Twilight said in a seductive voice.

Moon's face turned red as he realized what she was talking about. His stallionhood was at full stance and he could feel it throbbing. He looked away and tried to think of other things.

Twilight smiled and moved her hind legs off the bed. "So the swelling is so bad you can't move? Okay then. It's time for the nurse to make a house call."

She hopped back onto all fours and slowly trotted to Moon. She took her glasses off and untied her mane. The dark purple mane fell on to her left side as she locked on to Moon. Moon took a step back, only to find a wall waiting for him. He pushed up on his hind legs and watched as Twilight took advantage of him standing.

Not my best choice Moon said to himself. But certainly not a bad choice.

Twilight licked her lips and stood face to face with Moon's full grown shaft.

"Tell me if you feel any pain" Twilight whispered as she stuck out her tongue.

Moon was about to have all his dreams come true. The mare he liked was about to suck him off and in turn he would return the favor. About a inch away something happened. Moon could hear knocking.




-------------CLOP OVER----------------






"Hey dude! Are you alright?" Wild shouted from behind the door.

Moon shot out of bed and looked around. He was breathing quickly and his heart was beating at a quick pace. He was alone in his room.

"Moon.... Hey are you alright?" Wild asked.

"Yeah ju-just had a weird dream. I'll be out right now." Moon said.

He heard hoof steps in the opposite direction of his room and he relaxed.

Of all the times to wake me up. Moon thought. I wounder why I think like that. We aren't a couple and we just got in good terms with each other.

Moon's stomach growled and his train of thought was broken. He hopped out of bed and started for the kitchen. When he got there, Wild and Summer were eating some pancakes.

"Good morning Moon. You doing better?" Wild asked.

"Yeah I'm doing fine now." Moon replied. "When are you leaving to Los Pegasus?"

"Well all we need to do is pack and we're gone." Wild said.

He had a little smile on his face and it seemed like he wanted to say something. Moon used his magic and got everything he needed for his breakfast. It levitated over to Moon and put its self together.

"Hey Moon. Who is Pinkie Pie?" Wild asked.

"That's a random question. Got a reason for asking?" Moon was getting suspicious.

"Well not really. Just a question out of the blue." Wild said quickly.

"No it isn't. Tell me why you are asking about Pinkie." Moon commanded.

"Fine. You left you phone out and you got a text from her 10 minuets ago." Wild said while using his magic to bring the phone out.

Moon relaxed and took bite of his pancake. "What did it say?" He asked.

"It said she was going to be here in 10 minuets with a friend."

Moon looked at Wild, but he was missing. He was on the floor laughing. Moon trotted past him and went to his room. Wild stopped laughing when he heard the door close. He stood up and went after him only to hear water come on.

"Moon are you showering?" Wild asked.

"Yup. They will be here any second and I am not going to look like I just rolled out of bed." Moon shouted from the bathroom.

When Wild was about to respond there was a knock on the door. Wild left the dead end conversation and went to see who was at the door.

10 minuets on the spot. That's a little scary. Wild thought as he opened the door.

"Hello. We are here to pick up Moon." Twilight said.

"He just got in the shower. Just sit down for a bit." Wild said trying not to sound tired.

Twilight and Pinkie came inside and had a seat on the couch. Wild had go back to the table to finish eating. The sound of running water and spoons clanking against the plates. Finally Pinkie spoke up.

"So how do you two know each other."

Wild paused mid chew and swallowed. "Well Moon helped me and my sister in out time of need. We didn't even have to ask twice he just let us stay."

"Wow. Do you mind if I ask what happened?" Twilight asked.

"It's a long story. Besides Moon will be out any minuet." Wild said.

He hopped on to his hooves and went to the sink. Wild still wasn't to comfortable telling anypony about his problems. The awkward silence returned and it hovered over the room like a thick fog. Twilight was the next to ask a question.

"So who are you?" Twilight asked Summer.

"Oh. I-I'm Wild's li-little s-s-s-sister." Summer whispered.

"Oh come on Summer. They wont hurt you. They are friends of Moon so they are okay." Wild said as he stood behind Summer's chair.

"You are?" She asked a little louder.

"Yeah. Moon really thinks we're cool. He said so." Pinkie said with a big smile.

Summer's smile shone and she hopped off the chair. With in a second she was standing in front of the mares.

"I really think Moon's a great uncle." Summer said with excitement.

"Oh he is your uncle?" Twilight asked.

"Well not for reals. He just lets me call him that." Summer said while looking at Wild.

Pinkie looked at Summer with a big smile. "Hey do you want to surprise Moon when he gets out?"

"Would I ever?!" Summer almost jumped at the offer.

"Twi how much time do we ave before the train leaves?" Pinkie asked.

"About 50 minuets. Why?" Twilight was looking at the clock hanging in the kitchen.

"Well I'm going to surprise Moon." Pinkie said with a big smile.

---------------

Moon stepped out of the shower and quickly dried himself off. When he set the towel back with his magic he could swear somepony was singing. He opened the door to his room and used his magic to multitask. His cloths were coming off hangers and into a large travel case, and his dresser opened letting scarfs and jackets fly over and neatly land on the pile of cloths. Moon was done in seconds. He used his magic and lifted the bag out of the room. Just before closing the door he looked back and checked everything and he out on a little grin. When he closed the door and stepped out of the hallway, he was scared to death by everypony yelling surprise. He fell on the floor and the bag fell on him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Twilight asked. She used her magic to lift the bag.

"Yeah I'm fine. You scared me really good." Moon said as he got back up on all fours.

"Wild told us you didn't eat so surprise." Pinkie said while holding out a little plate of cupcakes. "Summer help me make them."

Summer was hiding behind Pinkie's hind legs. "A-A-Are you mad?" she quietly said.

"Awww thank you. Summer, I'm not mad. I promise." Moon said with a soft smile.

She poked her head out and saw Moon's smile. She stepped out from behind Pinkie and smile back.

"So are you going to try them. They're super delicious." Pinkie said while starring at the plate.

Moon used his magic to raise a cupcake to his mouth and he took a bite. "Wow these are delicious!" He said with a bit of cupcake still in his mouth.

"Glad you like them." Pinkie said, still looking at the cupcakes as if on was going to tell her the meaning of life.

"Um Pinkie it's okay if you want one. You did make them so it wouldn't make me feel bad or anything." Moon said as he finished his cupcake.

Pinkie instantly had one on her hoof and only a second later it was gone. Moon, Wild ,and Summer were shocked because of the speed that she dispatched the cupcake.

"She does this a lot. Trust me, once you get to know Pinkie this is normal." Twilight said as she checked the clock. "Well we need to get going. The train will be here soon."

The three ponies shook their heads and looked at each other.

"Have a safe trip." Wild said

Summer grabbed his right fore leg and squeezed. "By uncle Moon. Have fun with your friends."

He patted Summer on the mane and smiled. "I will. Make sure to listen to your brother and keep an eye on him. Keep him out of trouble now." Moon said.

"Hey I can take care of myself. I'm not that lazy." Wild said while pawing the ground.

Moon chuckled and set a hoof on his shoulder. "Be safe okay."

"I will." Wild said with a smile.

Summer had released the death grip on Moon's leg allowing Moon to follow Pinkie and Twilight outside. He waved good by one last time and hopped into a waiting carriage. They were at the train station in no time. The steam and heat coming from the train was a warm welcome to the cold wind and snow. Soon they were on their way to Ponyville. Vacation time for Moon ray was going to be difficult when he was spending time with the mare he liked on a big couples holiday.

Author's Note:

Well this chapter is bigger than I expected. *****Warning***** In one of the next few chapters I'm introducing 2 new characters in a clop chapter. There will be another warning in the chapter right before the clop so make sure to look at the authors notes.

Okay on a lighter note the next chapter is Moon's and Twilight's first date and I'm going to try and make it funny. And this was the song Moon plays for the Summer and her friends. I chose it because I was listening to it at the time when I typed that part. I know it looks stupid but there is an actual song with that video. I couldn't find a better video, -_- but that woman is just a background She does nothing