• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 4,826 Views, 154 Comments

Changing Colours - Darksonickiller



Rainbow Dash has been acting strange ever since the Royal Wedding.

  • ...
30
 154
 4,826

The Return Of The Queen


"CRYSTAL!" Queen Crysalis' voice boomed like thunder.
Many pony's heads whipped in all directions trying to locate the changeling queen. When nopony could spot the evil queen they started to panic.

"Crystal where is she?" Rainbow asked also trying to find her.

"I-I don't know." The changeling answered scanning the area for her mother.

"I'm right here!" The Queen answered as a bright green lightning bolt lit up the night sky and stuck the force field shattering it like glass.

Before the bright light was even gone like a swarm of wasp there where changelings everywhere assaulting and harassing all of Ponyville. Ponies where running all over the place trying in vain to escape the changeling invasion. When the flash of bright light dissipated Queen Chrysalis was standing right in front of her daughter and the three ponies.

"Mother what are you doing here"? Crystal said in shock.

"Finishing what you could not." The queen answered laughing evilly, then firing bolts of magic at Applejack and Fluttershy sending them flying backwards towards Twilight, Luna and the others.
As Rarity and Pinkie helped AJ and Fluttershy to their hooves Chrysalis fired another bolt of magic at Luna and before the princess of the night could react she and the other five ponies where trapped in a force field.
Luna tried to dissipate the field with her magic but nothing happened.

"WHAT HAS THOU DONE TO US!" Luna demanded when her magic did not work.

"It's an M.S.F. or magic suppressing force field. Nothing inside that force field can use magic not even myself." The evil changeling answered laughing evilly again.

"YOU FIEND! RELEASE US AND MY SISTER AT ONCE!" The night princess demanded again try again to use her magic to no avail.

Her request demand was ignored.

The ponies attention was torn form the evil queen when Rainbow suddenly collapsed and Crystal went to her aid.

"Twilight what's wrong with Rainbow?" Applejack asked with great concern.
The unicorn thought for a second.

"It's the force field!" Twilight exclaimed. "It's blocking Luna's magic she can't support Rainbow Dash anymore!"
The five ponies and Luna were shocked when they all came to this terrifying conclusion and Applejack started to panic.

"No Rainbow, we have't help her we have't do somethin!" The farm pony shouted and started bucking wildly at the force field causing it to do nothing but ripple. "We have to help her."

"Applejack calm down there is nothing we can do from in here." Twilight said trying and failing miserably to quell her country friend.

"Ah can't Twilight ah don't want to lose her, Ah gotta do somethin now" AJ said continuing to buck the magical barrier.

"None of us do darling but Twilight is right dear there's nothing we can do but hope for a miracle." The white unicorn spoke trying to make the best of an impossible situation.

"Ah know Rarity Ah know." AJ Said as she was forced to watch as Chrysalis approached the fallen pegasus.
The changeling queen neared downed pony and her daughter with a wicked grin her on face her horn lit up and Rainbow Dash was surrounded by a green aura and she was lifted from the ground.

"Mother stop this insanity, we don't have to do this we can live among them and create families and make our own love stop this madness." Crystal yelled at her mother glancing around at all the chaos and destruction the changelings were causing.
Ponies were running around screaming searching for their little ones, fillies and colts were crying and searching for their parents, houses were burning, with her new found perspective on life Crystal knew this wasn't right.

"Mother please stop this, this isn't right!" The changeling princess tried reasoning with her mother but was shocked when a green aura surrounded and lifted her off the ground parallel with Dash.

"Mother what are you doing?" Crystal said in disbelief at her mother's abrupt actions as were the other ponies.

"SILENCE!" Chrysalis yelled. " You have failed me, daughter letting this little pony corrupt you with her petty lies!"

"No mother! They aren't lies this pony speaks the truth." She glanced at Rainbow." We can change we don't have to do this." She shouted back.

"I'm disappointed in you Crystal thinking we could co-exist these inferior ponies and speaking of this pony." She turned her attention to Rainbow Dash.

"If you had gotten rid of her like I told you she would not have twisted your mind with her lies."

"Your daughter is right you know, you can change it doesn't have to be this way." Rainbow said weakly.

"SILENCE YOU WORTHLESS PONY!" She shouted at Rainbow. "I made my minions torture and abuse you until you gave me info about the elements but you would never talk no matter what they did to you, so I have no further use for you." The queen stated pointing her horn at the magically suspended pony.

"I would never sellout my friends, that's what loyalty is about but I can forget about that if we can co-exist." Rainbow tried to reason with the evil changeling again.

"Mother please she is right we don't to do this anymore don't do this!" Crystal pleaded with her mother.

"SILENCE BOTH OF YOU!" The Queen shouted. "MY. PEOPLE. WILL. NOT. CHANGE!" She shouted again fuming with anger.
The changeling queen took a breathe then formed green ball energy at the tip of her horn and aimed at the rainbow mane pony again.

"Now pony, you will be an example of what happens when somepony disobeys me!" Chrysalis said in an evil tone glancing at her daughter, the ball of energy on her horn grew slightly larger.

"NOW DIE PONY!" Chrysalis shouted.

"NO MOTHER DON'T!" Crystal shouted back as loud as she could.
She fired, the ball energy turned into beam and there were multiple screams from multiple places. Five ponies, one alicorn, and one changeling watched in horror as a bright green beam struck Rainbow in the left side of her chest then tore through her back. Crysalis released her from her magic with an evil cackle. Rainbow's body went limp and her glasses shattered upon hitting the ground and blood immediately began to pool around her. All she felt was pain then nothing at all. The last thing she heard was Applejack screaming her name.

Author's Note:

Arthur's Notes:
Hi I'm Darksonickiller and I bring you the return of Changeling Colours! I would like to thank rainbowbot3000 for the permission to let me continue and finish this wonderful story so I hope you like where I take this story I should be writing two to three more chapters for this I hope you like it.


Rainbowbot3000-This....this is awesome....I can't breathe from the epicness of this chapter *thud* so awesome!

WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!!! WITH MY CO-AUTHOR FOR THIS STORY, DARKSONICKILLER!!