• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 3,206 Views, 168 Comments

Dead Space: Through the mind of a Necromorph - XenoJohn



What happens when a necromorph finds a way back to the world of the living?

  • ...
18
 168
 3,206

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Uninvited Guests

I walk down the halls of this facility still with rage building up in my mind and around my body from every step I take.

Even though what happened earlier wasn't that necessary, but it was.

Surprise got what she whats coming to her. She should have learned better....

Oh wait.

She is dumb as a rock.

And why I was angry enough to kill her, but instead I let her dodge another bullet. Why I did it because Rainbow Dash's corpse was twenty years old and rotten to the core. And that meant she was a waste of a feast.

Necromorphs usually eat then kill. Which means they eat corpses which are not really rotten, or rotten to the bone, and if even the corpse has been dead for about hours, days, weeks, hell even fucking years.

And then they kill. And leave the body for something else to feast on. Or let an infector get to it.

Necromorphs like me kill then eat. In other words, we kill our victims then eat them.
We don't eat them rotten because the taste is disgusting and a waste for a feast. That's why we kill our victims then go straight to eating.

But the others eat them alive or dead anyways.

For the love of the marker do they know how to kill if they are too stupid to know the basics?

Types of necrmorphs like me more skilled and well known for defensive moves against our enemies
We make sure that our victims are easily killed so that we don't have a hard time trying to kill our victims or get our limbs chopped off.
Or we wound them making them unable to escape or attack.
We make sure we eat all of their organs and eat some of their limbs if we feel like it.
We make sure nothing is left but a empty corpse with just the body and eaten leaving nothing good left for other.

That is a perfect way to kill and to eat.

I only see others who are too stupid to know how work their front and backlegs.

What they do gets them nothing. Or ending up getting themselves killed.

This is why I do this to stay alive.

Well for you.
Good luck on dying my friend

Well my friend if you are one of us and you want to be a key master at surviving like me, and you DON'T want to die alone....

Like you'll end up anyways.

You'd better damn well be intelligent, skilled, and get the fear and the respect that you deserve,
Be smart at everything that will help you with survival. Be the best at killing ANYTHING! And show the ones that treat you like scum that they should have killed themselves before they met you.
In a way that proves that you are like the Worthy Blooded type.

But it seems utterly impossible for young blooded to even do such a thing. The Worthy Blooded type can easily kill us.
But if you just try....Without losing limbs.
You might be a well known and feared necromorph.


A rumbling noise was heard from outside of the facility.

A drop ship landed and inside it was a group of soldiers. What they are doing here is unknown.

But hell awaits for our uninvited guests.

Author's Note:

It was all I can come up with :/