• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,043 Views, 259 Comments

End of the Rainbow (Factory) - alexanderhunt88



As Scootaloo was about to be finished inside the dreaded factory, a new light saves her.

  • ...
39
 259
 2,043

Intermission - Spirited Seed

Full name- Spirited Seed

Gender- Male

Race- Pegasus

Date of birth- 24/05/981 ANM at 19:05 pm

Date of death- 06/11/1007 ANM around 10:30 am


Known status- The stallion in question was a pegasus stallion born in the Cloudsdales Hospital at 19:05 pm, fathered by pegasus stallion High Wing and mothered by pegasus mare Low Sail, both as of now deceased. He, as far as our records show, grew up and lived all his life in Cloudsdale, entering the Cloudsdale primary and secondary schools. No further information on these subjects are particularly noteworthy for this.

More investigation shows that, after graduating, he worked at the much important Rainbow Factory as a shipping handler. This is where our information ends regarding the life of the stallion in question.


Cause of death- At around 10:30 am the pony in question was seen by other residents to be walking in the Cloudsdale park, where he then as said many on-goers at the time, he stood atop the brass statue of the Cloudsdale founder. There, onlookers heard him shout the words:

You made my life a living hell for the past few years! You made me do things I don't think anypony was able to do! But today no more! Today, I shall live me life the way I want to live! I'm in too deep to escape now! But I know, I know you will never let me do this! I know what I must do now.

After the speech, many on-goers saw he him take out a metal object, with what many have seen to be a handle-less blade, unknown type, from under his wing, where he then placed the object towards his neck. He later when on to say:

I'm sorry, my new friend, but this is where my adventure stops. Never give up, never surrender. Please be careful sis.

Upon uttering those words the stallion then immediately sliced open his throat, ending his life a few seconds later.

Medical assistance and Cloudsdale guards arrived no less than 5 minutes later. All civilians were evacuated from the park until further notice.


Aftermath- Due to the nature of his death, it is heavily summarized this to be a natural suicide (where the pony in question did so of there own accord). Due to the only personal connection we can find at the time was with the Rainbow Factory. As with procedure, we talked to Spirited Seed's indirect employee, which would be the shipping supervisor. The supervisor had said that his employer, for the past week or so that his work was, and quoted, "sloppy" and "slow", unlike what his normal record was, which was generally strong and lacked any blemish's. Sadly, no further information could be given to us.

As such, our strongest answer could be he was over-stressed or had taken to consuming illegal and addictive substances, though no evidence of either of these were found in his home or his work locker, or any other personal places of interest.


Next of kin- The only remaining direct member of family of Spirited Seed was his sister known as Derpy Hooves. We connected her about this the next day after his death.


Notes- As of 20/11/1007 the investigation for his death was stopped, as no more evidence for the case can be found. As of now, it is officially closed and called off as suicide. Spirited Seed's will was sent out to Derpy Hooves two days later.

End of paper.

Author's Note:

ANM- After Nightmare Moon