• Published 22nd Jan 2013
  • 11,106 Views, 854 Comments

Equestria Legends Online - Shadowflame



A New virtual reality MMO goes screwy with the arrival of discord. Now over a thousand bronies are trapped in a virtual reality, and the only way out is to play Discord's game. Will they collect the Elements of Harmony in time, or die trying?

  • ...
39
 854
 11,106

PreviousChapters Next
November 1st (Prepare The End)

It became painfully obvious that no one was expecting me to say what just came out of my mouth.

“We’re… going after Discord now?!” Violet asked incredulously, “Right after our battle against Nightmare?”

Sky just looked at me as if I had lost my mind, “Shadow, we can’t go to Canterlot now. Without your element activated, we might not be able to beat Discord. Going in there now will be suicide!”

I had to admit, it sounded a little hotheaded of an idea, but I had already firmed my resolve. I replied as seriously as I could, “Well, it’s either that, or run back to Ponyville and hope that we figure out how to activate my element, but who knows how long that could take! It could be months before I activate Courage, and players are still dying every day, either in Ponyville, Manehatten, or Cloudsdale. How long will it be before we’re all gone? How many more lives are we willing to lose while we postpone our battle against Discord?

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not willing to let another person die, not when we finally have all of the Elements of Harmony. We’re just one step shy of returning to the real world, yet the players who made it this far won’t live to see us get out of here? I won’t have it!” I paused for a moment, trying to calm myself down. I took a deep breath, before continuing, “Besides, Courage is not being afraid to do the right thing, right?”

“More or less.” Sharky replied.

I nodded, “Well, I believe that going to Canterlot is the right thing to do, especially if it means sparing more lives in the end. I have a feeling that if we go now, then doing it will activate my Element.”

There was a moment of silence as everyone pondered the thought.

“To be honest, I think it might work.” Lexus spoke up, “What Shadow says makes sense to me, and I think there’s a pretty good chance that his element will activate in Canterlot.”

“And besides,” Neon chimed in, “Whether it’s to activate his element or not, I think this is the right thing to do. We have everybody in this game counting on us to defeat Discord.”

“Either way, there’s still the risk of players dying.” Eclipse reminded everyone, “Whether we all charge at Discord or wait out the battle, someone’s going to die…” He frowned, “But I have a feeling more players will die if we try to wait out this battle until later. I think we should fight Discord as soon as possible.”

Comet nodded in agreement, “Just like a hunter stalking a dangerous predator, if we can get the jump on Discord, we have a good chance of defeating him.”

I glanced around the group, including Midnight/Luna, “All in favor of storming Canterlot and fighting Discord?”

Almost every hoof went up into the air, except for one.

“Sharky?” I asked, “Why aren’t you raising your hoof?”

Sharky raised an eyebrow, “Well, I am in favor of the idea, but I think we lack the necessary man-power. We need more numbers if we are to storm the fortress Discord has made Canterlot into, but that will be quite difficult, seeing as the city is in the sky. Even with all of the pegasi players and the airships carrying players from Ponyville, we still lack the strength to attack.” He frowned, grimly, “We’re going to need every player from Manehatten and Cloudsdale as well, but there’s no way we could get them to Canterlot fast enough, before Discord discovers that Nightmare has been defeated.”

“We think We may be able to help thee with that.” Midnight answered, still speaking with the regal tone of Princess Luna.

“How?” I asked.

“The same way We warped thee to the moon from Ponyville.” She replied.

“You mean like a long-distance teleport?” Cross inquired.

“Yes. We have retained all of the powers of Nightmare Moon, so We should be able to transport any group across the whole of Equestria if needs be.” She chuckled sheepishly, "That is, of course, if We do not run out of magic power while doing so."

Sharky blinked in surprise, “Well, we have airships in Ponyville, so we wouldn’t need to worry about them, save for the monsters swarming the skies. But can you really transport every player to Canterlot from Cloudsdale and Manehatten?”

Midnight nodded, smiling, “Yes.”

Sharky shrugged, “Alright, then I have no objections. This is basically a suicide mission anyways, so it’s best that we throw every last one of our fighters into this ‘blitz crieg’. Who knows when the next chance we’ll have to take out Discord while he’s unawares?”

I glanced towards Midnight, “So will you be able to handle teleporting all of the players in Cloudsdale and Manehatten to Canterlot?”

Midnight paused for a moment, most likely speaking to Nightmare in her head, before nodding, “Well, to teleport to two different cities, We would be fairly drained.” Her eyes suddenly widened, with a slightly panicked look; again, most likely from something Nightmare reminded her, “Oh! We almost forgot!”

Instantly, the Princess Luna lookalike bolted towards the doors of the Boss Room. I shouted after her, “Wait! What’d you forget!”

“A friend of Ours!” She replied over her shoulder, “We have no doubt she will be able to help in this situation!” The massive double doors flung open in her magic’s grasp, but before she galloped through them, Midnight stopped to look at the rest of the group, “Oh, and before We forget, the statue thou used to get to the Moon will still work, so We suggest one of thou return to Ponyville to release thine friend from Discord’s control.”

Siren’s eyes widened, “Oh crap! I almost forgot about Cinn!”

Midnight giggled at her response, “We know the feeling. We will be back shortly.” With that, the blue alicorn galloped out of the room and down the long staircase.

Once Midnight was gone, I turned back to the bulk of the group, “Right, so, who should take the crystal Nightmare gave us to Cinn?”

“I can do it!” Siren spoke up.

“Er, not to be a bum, Siren.” Swift interjected, “But you’re kind of the Element of Kindness. If anything, you should be there with everyone in case Discord happens to be the welcoming committee when you get to Canterlot.”

“But-“ Siren tried to argue, only to be cut off by Comet.

Comet sighed, readjusting her green scarf, “Honestly, Siren. You are too kind for your own good.” She gave a tiny smile, “Do not worry about Cinn. Swift and I will return to Ponyville and use the crystal on him.”

Swift added, “And while we’re there, we’ll get everyone prepared for airship travel to Canterlot. If the skies are like anything we’ve seen for the past two months, we’ll need me behind the wheel of Westfalia to break through to Canterlot.” He grinned with pride, puffing his chest like he was the ‘big cheese’, “I am kind of the best pilot in Equestria.”

Comet gave a small punch to Swift’s shoulder as she deadpanned, “Swift, your ego is too large.”

Swift just laughed and wiggled his eyebrows, “You know you love it.”

I rolled my eyes with a smirk, “Alright, love birds. We get the idea. You two return to Ponyville, fix Cinn, and get ready to fly to Canterlot. I’ll send a message to Cloudsdale and Manehatten to get them ready for when Midnight will be able to teleport them to Canterlot.

“As for the rest of us, we’ll head to Canterlot first, and then pick off any of the monsters we find. We’ll need a ‘landing platform’ for all of the incoming players, and that will include taking out some of the airborne monsters to clear the way for Westfalia to reach the city.”

I looked back to Swift and Comet, the former of the two receiving the Crystal for Cinn from Siren, “The moment everyone who can fight is ready to go, fly full speed towards Canterlot. We only have a small window of opportunity, and I don’t want to have to protect the docking point for longer than necessary, especially if Discord joins in with all of the Haters.”

Swift nodded, “Right. Where will the docking point be?”

“The closest edge of the city towards Ponyville. Just spearhead the way and we’ll take care of as much as possible from our end.”

“Got it.” Swift turned to Comet, “Let’s go, babe.”

“Right.” The two pegasi spread their wings and took off out the double doors, on their way down to the statue leading back to Ponyville.

I turned back to the rest of the group; there were now only eleven of us, The Elements of Harmony and Sharky. “We’ll have to wait here and give them some time to prepare Ponyville, as well for me to contact the other cities. For now, everyone prepare to storm Canterlot. This’ll be our last chance to get ready before then.” With that, I walked off to a corner of the room, pulling up the message app in my player menu.

The others began to disperse as well, proceeding to leaf through their inventories, change or ready any equipment they’d think would be useful later. Of course, multiple conversations joined the process.

“Huh, what do you know about that?” Lexus spoke to Neon, “I can’t believe we’re finally at this point in this god forsaken game. Not a moment too soon either.”

Neon giggled lightly, “You said it. It seems like only yesterday we were all bunched together in Ponyville Square while Discord began his takeover.” She paused for a moment, speaking in a hopeful tone, “This is the end, isn’t it?”

Lexus nodded, grinning at his girlfriend, “If everything goes well, yes. We’ll finally be able to see each other in the real world.”

Neon gave him a warm smile, as well as a quick nuzzle, “You’ll come visit as soon as you get out, right?”

The gray pegasus laughed, “Wild dragons couldn’t stop me.”

In another section of the room, another group began regaling tales of what they’d do once they got out of the game.

Violet glanced between Dylan and Soul with a determined look, all while looking through his inventory, “I don’t know about you two, but I know exactly what I’m doing once we finish beating Discord to a pulp.”

“Yeah?” Soul asked.

Violet chuckled, the tan unicorn equipping his favorite pair of welding goggles, “I’m going to get a job as a mechanic, most likely. If tinkering and fixing things are just as realistic in this game as on Earth, I’m going to be the happiest worker on the planet.” He glanced between the two ponies before him, “What about you guys?”

Soul shrugged, “I dunno. I think I’m gonna find my old card buddies and play a few rounds with them.” The corner of his mouth twitched up in a smirk, “I want to see if they’ve gotten any better, or if I’m gonna wipe the floor with their sorry hands.” But suddenly, Soul’s eyes widened for a moment as another thought popped into his head, causing him to shout out through a grin, “OOOH, YEAH! I’ll be able to get drunk again! Oh, you have no idea how great that will be, especially after… what, nine months of being sober?”

Dylan gave the grey unicorn an odd look, “Well, you could always not touch alcohol again, since you’ve already gotten this far from kicking it.”

That made Soul pause for a moment, “Well, I was never really an alcoholic to begin with…” Shrugging, he gave a light smile, “Oh well, a few shots never hurt anyone. So, what about you, Dylan?”

Dylan tapped his chin for a moment with a hoof, “Hm… I think I’m gonna pull out some money from my old savings account, get my hooves… er, hands on a computer, and then start up a public Minecraft server.” He chuckled, “After being full-dive for this long, I could use some old school video games.”

Soul and Violet just rolled their eyes at that, “After this long, the guy never kicked Minecraft.”

Soul just laughed, “Dude, I’m not sure if that’s a better or worse addiction than alcohol.”

“Hey! I’m not addicted to it!” Dylan quickly defended himself, while the other two just laughed in response.

From a distance, Sky watched his little brother’s antics with a bit of amusement, laughing to himself from where he sat, his player menu open in front of him.

“It feels weird,” Siren commented from her spot beside him, “knowing that we’ll be back in the real world soon.”

Sky nodded, “Yeah. I wonder how my family’s going to react when Dylan and I finally wake up.” He chuckled, jokingly, “Mom would most likely ban us from using Nervegear ever again, or at least ground us from it for a while. Dad and everyone else would probably… cry when they see us again. I wonder what’s happened while we’ve been gone. Heh, I wonder how much my niece and nephew have grown by now.”

Siren smiled warmly, “Yeah, I think my family will be the same way… though maybe more on the extreme scale.” Her smile vanished slightly though, “… I wonder if, after I get back to them, they’ll keep pampering me like they did before. Or maybe, since this all happened, they’ll either listen to me finally, or they’ll just get worse.” She sighed slightly, “Everything could be completely different when I get back for all I know.”

Sighing again, Siren shifted her weight so she leaned into Sky’s side, and the blue unicorn leaned in as well to balance her up. The purple pegasus glanced up at him, “Sky? After we get back to the real world… if the situation with my family just gets worse, and they treat me more like just a weak girl...” She paused, before asking him in the sweetest way possible, “can I count on you to be there for me, always?”

Sky smiled at her, “Well, not always,” He nudged Siren a little ways away, before leaning in and kissing her lips. After a small moment of bliss, Sky pulled away and giving her a caring smile, “But I will try.”

Siren sighed in relief as she nuzzled into his shoulder, “That’s exactly what I wanted to hear.” The pegasus giggled, “Always being there for me when things get frustrating counts as doting on me in my book. Congrats, Sky, you saw through my trick question.”

Sky merely chuckled back.

A small moment of silence passed between the pair as their eyes wandered around the room towards the rest of the group. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, especially with the thought of finally returning home, even with the upcoming battle looming before them.

“Sky? One last thing.”

“Yeah?”

Siren reached up and grabbed the blue unicorn’s head between both her hooves, giving him a glare that could’ve stopped Sombra in his tracks during the battle against him, with no way around her gaze. She spoke bluntly and to the point, “Don’t. You. Dare. Do anything stupid, or get killed. Okay?”

Blinking in surprise, Sky nodded, before smirking again, “I promise, but geez, you’re scary when you’re serious.”

Siren giggled as she released her hold on him, giving him an innocent smile, “Oh, at least now you know I’m being serious when I say, I’m going to personally pull you out from whatever afterlife exists and kill you again if you die. Okay?~”

The couple shared another laugh, though the male of the two sounded a bit uneasy, probably because he figured his girlfriend probably would do as she said.

In another portion of the room, two unicorns conversed with each other.

“Ah, the end is in sight. After all this time, we’ve just been bellyaching about how we’d never get home!” Cross laughed.

Eclipse nodded, “Yeah, it seems like we’ve finally met the impossible and kicked it to the curb.” He shrugged, “So what are you going to do when you get out, Cross?”

Cross didn’t even spare a moment to mull it over, “Well, first I’m going to make sure I didn’t give my grandma a heart attack when I got stuck in this sticky situation.” He chuckled sheepishly, “Knowing her, this kind of a nasty shock wouldn’t be very good for her health.”

The blue unicorn laughed a little bit, though now his laughter was weaker as a somber mood set in, “And then… I need to go meet with someone else.”

“Who?” Eclipse wondered.

A wry smile formed at Cross’s cheeks, “Before Cloud saved my hide, we’d swap stories about life back home. He told me about his family, and who they were, where he lived, all that stuff.” Pausing, Cross let out a sigh, “He and I promised that we’d get together and hang out sometime after we got back to the real world, and that I could meet his family too… The least I can do is pay them a visit and tell them what he did in here, since I doubt anyone on the outside can see what the heck is going on in here.”

Eclipse nodded, clapping a hoof on Cross’ shoulder, “That sounds like a good idea. I’m sure Cloud’s family would greatly appreciate it.”

“Thanks.” Cross smiled, his grin slowly growing wider as another thought came to mind, “Oh, by the way dude, you don’t need to tell me what you’re going to do when we get back home. I already know.”

Eclipse frowned, though his eyes widened slightly as he hastily replied, “W-what? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Cross rolled his eyes, “Whatever, ‘Generosity’. We both know you’ve got the hots for that Aurora Sounds chick back in Ponyville.”

“W-what? No.” The white unicorn denied, though his cheeks reddened slightly, “I-I just barely met her, like… no more than five hours ago!”

Cross just laughed, wiggling his eyebrows, “Then I’d say you’ve got a ‘love at first sight’ to deal with.”

The blush on Eclipse’s face was all too prominent under his alabaster fur, but he looked away, changing the subject, “Oh, that reminds me. I promised that we’d release Aurora’s friends when defeated Nightmare. I better ask Princess Lun- er, I mean, Midnight about that when she comes back.”

“Art thou talking about our friend Aurora?”

Cross and Eclipse quickly turned in surprise to find that Midnight had returned, in all her blue, regal glory. But she hadn’t returned alone, for standing beside her was one of the most well-known ponies in all of Equestria: a towering, alabaster alicorn, topped with a flowing, ethereal mane and tail that could be described as a mini rainbow. The most iconic part of her was the sun cutiemark on her pl- flank, I meant to say flank.

“Oh holy Celestia!” Cross exclaimed with wide eyes, before snickering, “Literally.”

Celestia rolled her eyes, amused, replying with a perfect Celestia voice we all knew from the show, “Ah, yes. Har har har.” Despite how odd it was to hear the Princess of the Sun speaking like that, she glanced towards Eclipse, “Although, I’m wondering how exactly you fell for our friend, Aurora.”

Eclipse’s eyes widened in surprise, “Wait, your friend? That means… you and Midnight were her friends she asked us to save!?”

Midnight laughed, though by this point the rest of the group, myself included, had begun gathering around the two ‘Princesses'. Midnight gestured a hoof towards the taller alicorn beside her, “Everyone, meet Flare Tingle, ‘Flare’ for short. Just like us, she was transformed into this form by Discord as well.”

Soul smirked, “Well, I guess that’s not all bad. Isn’t it like every girl’s dream to become a Princess?”

Flare, the Celestia-lookalike, deadpanned, “I used to be a guy.”

Instantly, Cross just burst out laughing, “Oh, don’t worry, we understand. Trust me, been there, done that.”

Everyone else in the group just glared at the laughing unicorn to shut him up.

Flare just waved off the comment, “Oh well, sorry we couldn’t meet any sooner. I’ve just been banished inside the Sun for the past three months.”

Midnight chuckled sheepishly, explaining, “Um, yes. Thou seest, after Nightmare took control of me, she locked Aurora here on the Moon with us, and she locked Flare inside the Sun. We had merely… forgotten to release her for a moment.”

Flare just chuckled, “At least I’m finally out of there, and that’s all that matters.” She turned to look towards me, “So, you must be Shadowflame. I hear you need me to… um, teleport a whole city’s worth of players to Canterlot, right?”

I nodded, “Yeah, can you do it?”

Flare shrugged her wings, “It’s possible, I know that much. I used to be a pegasus before, and I never really had magic for that long, not including my time in the Sun. But if Midnight gives me some pointers, I should be able to pull it off.”

I smiled, satisfied, “Good.” Glancing back into my player menu, I looked at the digital clock in the interface: 1:25 AM. “I’ve already sent Swift and Comet to Ponyville, and sent messages to rally up Cloudsdale and Manehatten. We’re going to give them another half hour to prepare, before we set out for Canterlot. Once our group is ‘less than safely’ there, you two need to start transporting the players from the other cities. I know we’ll need a few extra hooves to secure a safe passage for the players flying from Ponyville.”

Midnight nodded, “We shall take thee and thy group to Canterlot first, and Flare can begin picking up the other players. We’ll then move on to moving players from our city.”

Flare agreed, “Yeah, I’ll take the players in Cloudsdale, while Midnight takes Manehatten.”

“Sounds good.” I glanced back towards the rest of the group to address them, “Alright, with everything set into motion, we have half an hour before we leave. Double check your gear, and we should try to come up with some kind of tactic to use when fighting in this battle. Since Discord took over Canterlot, we won’t have a clear idea of what’s waiting for us down there, so best be prepared.”

“Right!”

_________________________________________

The next thirty minutes were possibly the longest of any in my life. I had already stocked up on my gear, with potions ready in my quick access bar, my sword and shield patched up and ready for action, and just all around double checks, triple checks, and quadruple checks that would have put Twilight’s checklists to shame.

All the while, I could feel anxiety well up in my chest, as if I were about to run head first into another boss battle, unarmed, naked, clipped of my wings, and all alone. But I despite the fact that I knew I wouldn’t be alone in this, the feeling still presided like a rock in my stomach, one that expanded as the time to leave for Canterlot drew nearer.

I knew why I was having this feeling though, one that easily trumped all of those moments going into a boss battle before. This feeling was ten times worse than any of those moments, and for good reason, as it seemed to fit the situation. We were about to charge at our most dangerous enemy in this whole game, and this was going to be an all or nothing approach.

This was more than just a regular battle between players and boss. This was going to be a battle of war, with two armies clashing against each other to settle this fight once and for all, all at the capital of Discord’s chaotic influence; Canterlot: the ruined city in the sky.

This was going to be the final battle in this war. Now it was either all, or nothing.

At last, the thirty minutes were up, and the thirteen of us who were present stood together at the center of Nightmare’s chamber.

Midnight nodded towards Flare, “Thou better get going now to Cloudsdale. Don’t forget what we went over with teleportation.”

Flare nodded, raising her long white horn up towards the ceiling, allowing it to glow brightly for a moment, before disappearing in a flash. Midnight turned back to the rest of our group, “We are ready to move whenever thou art.”

I nodded, “Right. We’re ready. To Canterlot!”

Nodding in affirmation, Midnight’s horn glowed blue, the glow encompassing her and the rest of our group. Soon, with a flash, all of us vanished from the palace on the Moon, reappearing onto solid ground a moment later.

As the light of the teleportation spell wore away, my vision cleared to reveal us standing in our target area: Canterlot’s southern-most square… what was left of it. The stone of the streets were cracked and ragged, jutting out in piles of rubble, both from that of the walkways, as well as broken bits of buildings. Most of the buildings of the city were barely standing, completely in ruins, and every other lot was filled with rubble and rocks, the remnants of houses that had been leveled by Discord’s monsters.

It felt like a punch to the gut to see our old home in ruins, but there was an omnipresent haze that just added insult in injury. If anyone were standing in my hooves, they could easily feel the chaos in the air, so thick that I wouldn’t doubt if anyone could cut through it with a butter knife… actually, you’d better make that a chainsaw.

The chaos I could feel in the area definitely had an effect on the area. The sky, which should have been night and dotted with stars, instead shone as a solid blanket of dark crimson over the airborne city. Because of it, all of Canterlot had become tinted in an eerie red, as if it had been doused in blood.

Gray clouds swirled about in the sky above, intermingling with pink cotton candy clouds… no wait, those are bubble gum clouds this time. Occasional lighting struck from either type of cloud, striking down in the city streets unpredictably. But yet the sky was filled with more than that.

Monsters flew through the crimson sky in packs, circling the city like patrols. None of them looked at all the same, with their only similarity being the fact one could most likely see any of them in their worst nightmares. There were some that resembled birds, but had teeth and claws sticking out from their beaks and talons, much like a crocodile’s. Another creature was an giant eyeball with giant, grotesque wings grown out of it, half of it opening and closing in snapping motions with the teeth of an angler fish. The rest of them I couldn’t even begin to describe, other than the fact they’d be shot on sight by anyone if they even existed on Earth.

I quickly glanced around through the square and the nearby streets, the rest of the group quickly fanning out to clear out any monsters that might alert anyone else of our presence. So far, it seemed we were clear… for now.

I turned to Midnight, “Alright, get going to Manehatten and bring everyone you can as quickly as possible.” I gestured upwards, towards the airborne abominations flying above our heads, “If all of those things attack at once, we’ll need more than a few extra hooves to fend them off.”

Midnight nodded, “We shall return as soon as possible.” With a flash of her horn, the blue alicorn disappeared, on her way north to Manehatten.

But as soon as she was gone, I could hear Violet curse out loud, whipping his hammer out as he glanced down a nearby street, “Crap, we got company!”

Quickly, Soul and I joined him, weapons drawn. Looking down the street, we saw a small group of griffons barreling down the street towards us, battleaxes raised to attack.

I cringed as I prepared to meet them, “These guys finding us better not have tipped off Discord or the Haters.” I deflected one of the griffon’s swings with my shield, retaliating with my sword afterwards. After cutting through my opponent with a single swipe through its neck, I glanced back over my shoulder towards the others, “Any activity from the castle? Anything coming for us from the sky?”

As another griffon ran up to me to attack again, only to get pierced through the beak thanks to one of Eclipse’s arrows, I could hear Lexus in the background, “Nope, none ye-“ Suddenly a gasp caught in his throat, “Shadow! Look on the second tower’s balcony!”

After I cut the arrow-shot griffon down to size, I quickly glanced up, towards the castle at the center of the city, genuinely worried by Lexus’ tone. Now I might have not had as great sight as Lexus, but looking towards the balcony of the second tallest tower, I could distinctly make out a very familiar figure; a unicorn mare with teal fur, a white and yellow mane, and the cutie mark of a lit candle.

And as I looked, I watch in horror as her limp form fell off the balcony, plummeting to the ground below like a corpse. Without even thinking, driven by a terrified panic, my wings spread and rocketed me off the ground, shooting over the town like a flaming bullet as I tried to catch her; as I screamed her name, fearful that she would be dead by the time I reached her.

“FROSTLIGHT!”

Author's Note:

YES! We're finally nearing the last five chapters!
Sorry this took so long to get out, but the next one shouldn't take so long... so long as none of real life interferes too much like it did this week.

And thanks again to MidnightHood for providing the characters, Midnightdreams, Flare Tingle, and Aurora Sounds, all three of which are from his side fic: ELO- Tales of a Midnight Dream. Seriously, if you haven't, go read it. And also, no offense to Midnight:twilightsheepish:, but there are some even better side fics for ELO out right now, all of which can be found in ELO's description (You know, the one everyone ignores whenever they scroll past it on their bookshelf :trixieshiftleft:). Again, seriously, read these side fics, because they are awesome!!!:flutterrage:... when you have time, that is.:fluttershysad:

Anyways, this is where the Attack on Discord begins! (Lol, anime pun)

Thanks for reading!
-Shadowflame

PreviousChapters Next