• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 3,593 Views, 124 Comments

Screaming Eag...Pegasi! - mineturtle



The soldier from TF2 is sent to Equestria and gets into some problems he becomes friends with the only pony that would b nice to him. Well it's Derpy of course.

  • ...
7
 124
 3,593

An invisible friend.

The cold wind blew as the mornings sun arose. The birds were chirping and the squirrels were gathering nuts. It was a peaceful morning just like no other nothing could have disrupted the serenety that was nature...... suddenly a high concentrated blast of radioactive energy blasted through one of the tree's causing it to turn into a beutifal show of lights. The small woodland critters that were living in the tree were quickly turned into pieces of dust as their molecules were smashed by the extreme power of the Cowmangler.

"Outstanding Dinky! With a bit more practice I'm sure you could destroy the whole forest in no time." Complimented the soldier, even though Dinky and Ditsy already knew the soldiers true name he told them to call him the soldier because that's what he was and thats what he will be for the rest of his natural respawnable life. "Now Dinky what did I tell you about using guns for fights?" asked the soldier as he took the hightech looking rocket launcher.

"Dad thats easy." gloated Dinky as she saluted to her her father. She then began to walk infront of her stuffed toys wearing little helmets made from paper mache and began to talk as if she was a drill seargent "If fighting is sure to lead to victory you must fight." quoted Dinky as she saw her dad smiling. She then had a long pause before she went back into quoting him "Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than any of you." Dinky still didn't know who in the world Sun tzu was but the way her father describe him to her he sounded pretty awesome. "He invented it, and then he perfected it so that nopony could best him in the ring of honor." Dinky then grabbed the wrangler and one of her stuffed dolls then threw it to the air and shot it. For a little filly she had great aim. The soldier then looked at Dinky, she then dropped the mangler and beggan talking to her toys again. "Oh yeah I almost forgot....then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth. And then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one."

Inside the house Ditsy was trying to sleep but couldn't because of the noise out side "I am going to kill both of them." said Ditsy as she was tossing and turning in her queen sized bed, she couldn't handle the noise any longer she was tired and sleepy why in the world was her daughter and visiter awake at...... "5 in the morning, they had to be awake at five in the fricking morning."

"Your lucky, when we are home he usualy does this at 3am. You should be happ he let you sleep in." said a mysterios voice that seemed to have come out of nowhere.

"Who was that? who's there?" questioned Ditsy quickly placing the blankets over her head.

"Who am I? I am the wind, i am the shadow of your house, I'm....... actualy here by accident." Said the voice as it stepped out of the shadows and into the light causing it's invisible body to shift the light making it look all wavy. Ditsy was now confused and angry

"Sorry to hear that but why are you creeping in my room........ wait you weren't trying to get lucky with me were you?" Ditsy got scared once again she then with all the air she could gather in her lungs yelled for the soldiers help. "SOLDIER HELP THERES A CREEPER IN MY ROOM!!!

"What nonononono don't call in dat bufoon he is going to....." The invisible creature couldn't even finish its sentence as the walls of Ditsy's house was blasted off and was now showing the nice burn't outside world that was her garden. The soldier aiming at his his rocket jumped to her room and landed on the invisible creature causing it to uncloak. The only thing the invisible thing said was "Merde" before he passed out.

""What's the matter? I came as fast as I could. Now where is that creeper i'm ready to crack some skulls." Said the soldier not noticing the body under him.

"Uhm actualy the creeper is under you."Stated Ditsy looking if the invisible thing was ok. The creature that was invisible slowly began to appear it was a white pony wearing a blue suit and a ski mask he seemed to have been knocked out because of the weight of the soldier.

After some time passed the Pony began to wake up. As he was waking, he had a blast of annoying noise go through his ears causing his eardrums to ring in discomfert. Dinky not noticing that she was causing the masked pony to be uncomfertabale was playing a trumpet whlle having a flag come out of a saddle bag she was wearing, Dinky didn't know why she felt stronger but when when she played the instrument it made her feel powerfull, it made her feel as if she was being buffed up because of the horn and when the banner was out and blowing in the wind she felt as if she could take on any bully at school.

"Can you please stop playing that stuped instrument?" said the suited pony in a annoyed tone as he began to get out of bed.

"Sorry? Did I wake you up mister?" apolagized Dinky as she lowered the trumpet. "Any ways, who are you mister you look weird, and why are you wearing a suit and why do you smell like a mare and and and?" Dinky was now in question overdrive she wanted to know who the new pony was and why he was invisible in her moms room.

"I am a shadow little one, I am the rose that is left after a love has been lost, I the handsome rouge who wisp's women off their feet, I am..."

"He's a spy." interupted the soldier as he walked in the room. Dinky was confused she never thought she would meet a spy in real life. Dinky wondered if this spy was like Hay's bond the Spy from like the movies.

"You're a spy, Thats so cool! Do you have a lazer watch and have a cool cart that has a bunch of gadgets?" Said Dinky as she began to bombard the spy with a million questions.

"Yes I am a spy and no I do not have a lazer watch that is just upserd. Watches can't even make lazer's."

"Well why didn't you say so."

"I would have but Zat sluggish simpleton interupted me. I would have said better things but that is not ze point, ze point is that I came here to find ze soldier so we can leave zeas place." Replyed the spy as he began to get out of bed..

Dinky hearing that the spy came to take her father away stepped infront of him. "You're not taking my dad away!" Screamed Dinky as she began to tear up. She didn't want the soldier to leave the past days that she had with him were the best she ever had, she didn't want to lose that.

The spy only stared at the tiny filly as he got up. If the spy had a heart maybe he would have felt sorry for the little pony but being a hired killer that steals the apperence of his enemys made him stone cold. "Do you know what I had to go through to fined ze soldier? Do you even know how much blood I spilled from those damn insect things. I had to bang the insect things queen so that they could let me leave and I did all that because I had to find that stuped American."Began to talk the spy as he pointed at the soldier. "Our team needs us now soldier so pack your things we are finding a way out of this damn rock."

The soldier new the metal hippies were probebly beating his team senseless but he didn't want to leave Dinky he wanted to stay with her and show her how to be a proper soldier so that one day he could fight along side his daughter and kill hippies together but he had to go. "The spy is right Dinky. I have to go my squad needs me they are nothing without me."

Dinky couldn't hold back her tears she knew that the colt she calls her father was going to leave but before she could fully go into sobs the soldier raised Dinkys head and looked her in the eyes and looked like he was going to say words of wisdom that will effect her for the rest of her life........:Where is the nearest talor I need my helmet fixed before I go." Dinky wasn't sure if she should go back to crying or smack the soldier for saying something stuped like that she chosed the latter and back handed the soldier but not out of anger but as a good bye. The soldier placed his hoof at his face and smiled saying his goodbyes to home that welcomed him he grabbed his clothes and rocket launcher and and helmet pieces and was off to an adventure, well not really he was going to the town to go see if anybody knows how to travel through multiple dimensions.

The soldier and spy were off to ponyville on their quest to help their team. The both began to talk as they walked down the block as the spy checked his clock.

"It appears we are quite early maybe we can get back home in no time."

"Hey spy can you still do that one funny walk with your disguise kit while as a pony?" asked the soldier trying to pass the time

"What the ancient crab stance taught to me by the monks of the Himalayas?" The soldier nodded "why of course I can one does not simply forget that much training just because his body changed."

"Prove it frenchie." The spy stopped walking and began to stretch he got on his haunches and began to stand he raised his disgiuse kit above his hid and began to do the spy crab and with that being done both the soldier and spy laughed and walked deeper into ponyville.

Author's Note:

Wow i would have finished this chapter yesterday but I felt like a retard all day so yeah sorry and I kinda still retarded a bit so boom shokalaka boom.