• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 3,593 Views, 124 Comments

Screaming Eag...Pegasi! - mineturtle



The soldier from TF2 is sent to Equestria and gets into some problems he becomes friends with the only pony that would b nice to him. Well it's Derpy of course.

  • ...
7
 124
 3,593

Get a haircut hippie.

The soldier woke up feeling great. He has never slept that good since he fell asleep on a pile of dead nazi's. Berrypunch's story made the soldier feel a tinge bit of sadness but he had his own problems to deal with, he had to get home to help his teammates. His team could be losing and dying, they are helpless against the metal hippies his team needs his help.

(Mean while in Decoy)

As the last robot was destroyed, there was no stopping the engineer's level 10 sentry and his three man team consisting of a scout and demoman. Ever since the spy has gone missing the engie didn't have to worry about getting his diagrams stolen so with every match won the engie upgraded his sentry with no pesky spy messing with his contraptions.

"GREAT MATCH! HERE HAVE A RAISE." Anounced a feminine voice on a speaker.

"Yeah great job on that plan hard-hat." Congradulated the scout as he was receiving his extra pay.

"Yah I guess yah little toys worked for us well. Am I right toy maker?" Said the demoman as he patted the engineer while taking a swig of his strange never ending bottle of scrumpy.

"Tis nothing team. Them piles of nuts and bolts ain't nothing compared to my machines." Bragged the engie.

So far the scout,demoman, and engineer have been doing great without the soldier and spy. Sure the robot menace's have been quite difficult but with the leadership of the engie they were unstoppable. The team was on their last round till they can go home and get their hard earned items.

(Back in ponyville)

"Yeah they're probably wanting me to lead them to victory." Thought out loud the soldier as he was looking blankly to the wall. Berrypunch hasn't woken up yet and the soldier was enjoying having her company. her fur was nice and soft with the smell of raspberry and whisky.

"AH HAAA! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO CHEAT ON DITSY." Yelled out a familiar voice from outside making Berrypunch wake up and hitting her head on the soldier's chin making him writhe in pain. The kitchen being in ground level made the kitchen visible to the outside world from the windows. The soldier grabbed his chin and rubbed it a few times making sure nothing was broken, he then looked at the window where he heard the voice and saw Carrottop with a camera. He then stood up on all fours and started to run at her, making Berrypunch look confused.

"wait!" Screamed Berrypunch. "You didn't pay for the room." The soldier was already to far to hear Berrypunch, well not really he heard her he just didn't have any money.

"Sorry can't hear you. Just ask the spy he has money." Berrypunch only got more confused and thought to herself "wait if he didn't hear me then why did he reply. Wait a damn minute he isn't paying, that bastard!" this made Berrypunch very mad if there is one thing she hates it's ponies who don't pay their bill. She then stood up walked to the couples room where the spy was still knocked out. she kicked open the door, belched, and proceeded to walk to unconscious spy. With her alcoholic breath she breathed on the spy's face making him wake up and gag from the smell. "What in gods sweet heaven is that disgusting smell." yelled out the spy in between gags. "That smell is the smell of you having to pay the bill." The spy only gulped. "Uh do you take cash or credit." The door then closed behind Berrypunch making her and the spy have a bit of privacy.

While the spy was being beaten up at the moment the soldier was chasing down Carrottop. She was faster than him but not fast enough. The soldier got tired of running and took out his Cowmangler he then aimed it at the ground, before he fired he crouched down turned around and with the trigger pulled he launched himself up into the air. Carrottop stopped running and looked up at the sight that was before her. It was glorious the energy wave that was released from the futuristic weapon made a dazzling light that made all near by ponies gaze in awe. The soldier would have landed in front of Carrottop but he collided with a rainbow blur both individuals fell to the ground. Carrottop couldn't just leave the soldier even though he was by what she heard from Ditsy's stories; a no good piece of trash bastard. She then walked towered the growing crowd that grew around the two fallen bodies.

"Move it, Move it let me get through. I know the guy" Said Carrottop as she got to the middle of the crowd, she was impressed with the soldier. He managed to make a small crater on the floor without dying. That must have been some sort of miracle thought Carrottop. The soldier just layed in the floor groaning. Apparently he crashed head first with Rainbowdash Equestrias fastest whatever.

"Watch where your going idiot, you could have hurt my wings." nagged Rainbowdash while she was getting up and dusting herself off.

"Are you ok Rainbowdash? Fluttershy saw everything from the sky she then flew towered her fallen friend. She hoped Rainbowdash didn't get hurt. When Fluttrtshy landed next to Rainbowdash she passed next to the soldier. The soldier still a bit dazed swore he smelled the smell that smell's smelly.

"I smell a Hippie"

"You smell what mister?" said Fluttershy to worried to be shy at the moment.

"I SAID I SMELL A HIPPIE" The soldier then jumped up to look at the filthy abomination that was probably wearing a tie-dye shirt with flowers in its messy hippie hair. Instead the soldier saw a meek yellow winged horse just like Ditsy. She smelled of animals and forest it was horrid.

"Why in sams hell do you smell like the inside of bears a-hole?"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm such a bother. I didn't mean to smell like that. I'm so so sorry." Fluttershy began to tear up from the words of the soldier. She knew she smelled bad it wasn't her fault she hasn't had a proper shower in months. She has been cleaning herself with reused rainwater that she catches from the rainy days its more environmentally safe for the animals.

"Hey you can't talk to Fluttershy like that." yelled Rainbowdash defending Fluttershy. Rainbowdash had experience with guys who messed with Fluttershy. All she had to do was intimidate the pony who is messing with her shy friend and they will leave without putting up a fight. It has worked countless of times why shouldn't this one.

"I wasn't talking to you tie-dye pride." Said the soldier ignoring the rainbow colored horse. As he began to walk closer to Fluttershy he cracked his neck and gave a horrible smile.

"What did you just call me punk? Why don't you come closer and say that face." Rainbowdash to angry to think rationally, kicked a rock and hit the soldier in the head causing his temporary bucket helmet to fall off.

"You were in a big fat hurry to die,son" The soldier stopped walking and looked at Rainbowdash. He needed to crack some hippie skulls and he found some.

Rainbowdash quickly realized what she has done and wanted to apologize so she doesn't get hurt but she had to stay strong... for Fluttershy. Rainbowdash then grabbed another rock and threw it at the soldier "Yeah why don't you take your bucket head out of here before I kick your teeth in idiot." The soldier then grabbed the rock that was thrown. The soldier then proceeded to throw the rock but when he threw the rock, the rock glowed in his hoof causing a bit of red sparks to fly off. The soldier only smiled and said "Your mouth wrote a check, and this rock is going to cash it in." The soldier then threw the rock that was emitting weird red sparks, it hit Rainbowdash directly in the forehead. When the rock hit her the words Critical popped out from the top of her head. When the rock made contact with her she was knocked unconscious making the nearby ponies cheer, because street fights are always cool.

Fluttershy on the other hand grew furious with the soldier, Rainbowdash didn't deserve to get hit in the head with a rock. "If somepony talks shit, they get hit." said Fluttershy getting into her Flutterrage mode. She jumped in the air and began to beat the living crap out of the soldier. He was caught of guard and felt the wrath of the forest hippie. With his adrenalin rising he kicked Fluttershy of spit out some blood and ran to her "this was going to be fun" said the soldier. He was then blocked by a grey Pegasus who flew in front of him.

"What in Celestia's green equestria do you think you're doing?" Ditsy stared daggers at the soldier. She should have known that the soldier was going to pick fights with random ponies. "How dare you pick a fight with the weakest most pushover pony in Ponyville." said Ditsy. Ditsy knew that Fluttershy was a pushover and could not protect herself. Ditsy was then grabbed by an incredibly pissed Fluttershy and thrown like a ball that landed in an open trash can "Treat me like a pushover, and you'll get the once over."

Ditsy was dazed at the fact that she was thrown by Fluttershy, she has never done anything bad to Fluttershy why would she throw her in the trash. This made Ditsy lose her mind, she jumped out of the trash can and divebombed Fluttershy. The soldier stayed back and watch as both mare's started fighting hair was pulled and teeth were shown both fighters kicked, bit, and spit on each other. Once again the ever growing crowd was rising and now the whole town was watching the fight someponys even started selling items like Fluttershy and Ditsy fighting T-shirts, posters, even an action figure. Carrottop was selling her carrots to ponies that were getting a bit hungry she was making major amounts of money.

"Ditsy! Ditsy! Ditsy!" Cheered one side of the crowd

"Fluttershy! Fluttershy! Fluttershy!" cheered the otherside

The fight lasted for a good 2 whole hours untill Twilight Sparkle had to stop it. She scorned the ponies who were watching the fight and told them that they were acting like savages. She then aimed her magic at Ditsy so that she could paralyze her and send her to Ponyvilles jail. The soldier saw that the violet pony was going to shoot Ditsy so he shot his cowmangler and the beam that was shot from Twilights horn. When both beams collided the energy morphed the magic from the spell and caused a rip in the fabric of time and space. A giant whirl pool of mixed energies was growing but stopped all the ponies started running for their lives then something started coming out from the portal. The sounds of clanking steel was heard everything in Ponyville was quiet they were amazed by what they saw it was untill Applejack started screaming.

"THE ROBOTS ARE COMING TO DESTROY US ALL!!"

The soldier only stared up to the sky and yelled crap for about 5 minutes untill he saw three ponies fall from the portal. The first pony he saw was a Cream colored earth pony that was wearing a Ten gallon hat, goggles. and red overalls with a teddy bear on the side. The next one he saw was a blue pegasi wearing a headset, bandages on his legs, and glasses in the shape of electricity making him look like a super hero. The last pony he saw was another earth pony but was dark green instead of a light cream color. This pony was wearing a kilt and a crown on his head. The soldier already knew who they were and ran to them. He gave them all back shattering hugs.

"What the hell jus happen." Yelled the drunken green pony. It was obviously the demoman for his butt mark was a spiked grenade. Plus the soldier could smell the drunks breath from a mile away.

The ten gallon hat wearing pony was amazed that his body was changed into an equine state. "Now I've seen every thing." This pony was the engineer of course his assmark was a wrench just like his logo in the human dimension.

The last pony was not as happy with the change of his body he was quite pissed. "This did not just happen. Engie please tell me the pyro slipped something in our drinks again." The scout was enraged he didn't want to be a sissy pony but he quickly changed his mind when he noticed he was floating in the air. "Wait a minute. I'm flying I'm flying. This is awesome!"

The soldier told them of what happened and how he was transported to this world that was filled with talking ponies. Their Reunion was cut short when a robot engie fell from the portal and placed a teleporter. All hell was going to break loose in Ponyville. That didn't matter because the team was back together and they were going to smash every damn robot piece by piece.

Author's Note:

Well everybody who has been reading my story thanks now the story is coming to an end only a few more chapters till this story is done. So yeah sorry for late chapter but school is kinda a bitch but whatever. Peace.