• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 3,593 Views, 124 Comments

Screaming Eag...Pegasi! - mineturtle



The soldier from TF2 is sent to Equestria and gets into some problems he becomes friends with the only pony that would b nice to him. Well it's Derpy of course.

  • ...
7
 124
 3,593

Reuniting thanks to three happy helpers.

The soldier was skipping around shooting his lasers of joy and wonderment to the oh so lucky metal hippies. When the beam of pure happiness made contact with the mechanical hackysackers they exploded with bright and colorful rainbows and candy. All the little fillys and colts jumped with joy as it rained rainbows and candy. The soldier laid his weapon down and stood on the ground smiling at his work. After looking at the rainbows and candy for a long time he frowned and began to curse, yell, and kick the ground under his hooves. He then ripped the infernal goggles he was wearing and threw them to the floor.

"God damn pyro goggles! These things are supposed to make me less stressed out, not make me make hippies smile and crap." The soldier upon wearing his pyro goggles got separated from the engie causing him to be in Ponyvilles only and somewhat burned school. His plan was simple; wear a disguise to confuse the robots and then flank them from the behind. Much to this carefully planned plan the soldier wore his goggles that were given to him by the pyro. Come to think about it this pony place seems exactly like the pyros make believe place. The soldier thinks the pyro would love to be in this place filled with talking ponies he she would feel right at home.

The soldier not wanting to meet anymore metal hippies decided to hide inside the slightly burned school. He kicked down the door causing screams from little pony children to be heard and before the soldier could see what was making the noise a barrage of books and pencils were set to his direction.

"Alright troops we have captured one of them. Dismantle it so we could use it for our barricade." Said a familer voice. It was Dinky the soldier couldn't believe his eyes his little girl was leading her own squad like a true soldier.

"Uh Dinky..." Before the little colt could finish his sentence Dinky gave him a cold stare. The colt then gulped and fixed his mistake.

"Uhm I mean sergeant Dinky this uh robot thingy is like not a robot."

"Yeah he's like a skin robot do we still take him apart." The two colts who were checking on the grounded soldier were not the brightest of bulbs nor were they the strongest of bulls they were just idiots. Idiots in the purest form how they aren't dead is a mystery.

"Dammit Snips and Snails that's not a robot you idiots. Both of you are the sorriest excuses for soldiers I have ever seen." Dinky jumping off a chair landed next to the downed soldier. She was not expecting to see her dad here she thaught he was already gone albeit he left her home three days ago. Both were silent the soldier stood up and saluted his daughter. Dinky being more emotional jumped to her father who was trying to hide his tears they then hugged until Dinky's teacher had to ruin the moment.

"Dinky as your teacher I demand you to tell me who that stallion you are hugging is........ He might be a robot in disguise like the last one." Said the only other adult that appeared to be in the room. The teacher looked oddly like Berry Punch but cleaner. She pointed to a pile of dead spybots and gulped hoping this soldier fellow wasn't one of them.

"Don't worry Miss Cheerilee he's my dad and he came here to save us with his boom cannon." All the students cheered upon hearing this, and even the teacher was filled with joy she has enough trouble dealing with the fact that some students are well how some would say sleeping six feet under right now.

"I am?" Questioned the soldier, he just thaught he was going to hide in the school with the little children. He then saw the hope in their little eyes and stood straight making a salute "oh yeah I am going to save you all Don't know how though but I will or my name isn't Jane Doe, or until I remember what my real name is." The soldier counted up the amount of children who he was going to try to save there was only about 9 counting the teacher.

"So how are you going to save us Mr.Doe if I may ask." Asked the nervous teacher. She was shaking and every step made her flinch wow apparently some ponies are not use to gun fire and explosion must be a commie an American wouldn't be afraid. Thought the soldier until a sniper bullet bounced off his helmet.

"YOU MISSED BALBO BIBBINS!" The children and teacher began to scream and run around in circles. The little one wearing a tiara appeared to have pissed herself sucks for her. "Calm down that camper might see you now who here knows how to use a gun besides Dinky." Only three little hooves were put up. It was a little orange pegasus pony with magenta hair, a white unicorn with a dumb look on her face, and a regular earth pony wearing a bow.

"We used paintball guns before Mister does that count?" Said the bow wearing pony. The soldier nodded and ran outside as quickly with out getting shot to acquire some weapons that were laying on the road. All he could get were a scattergun, revolver, and a regular shotgun.

"Alright maggots pick a weapon and then we will run outside and shoot every damn hippie we see oh and the robots if you see any." The three little fillies grabbed the weapon they felt more comfortable with. The magenta haired Filly oddly named Scootaloo grabbed the scattergun, the small dimwit looking unicorn grabbed the revolver she told the soldier that her name was Sweetie Belle, the last little filly grabbed the shotgun she looked nervous but was eager to help she introduced herself to the soldier telling her name and what not.

"Whoa whoa whoa you can't possibly think giving children weapons would help." Cheerilee having a little sense scolded the soldier. She was not going to let anymore of her students die. The soldier only stared at her with empty eyes not saying anything Cheerilee tried to keep her composure but couldn't after staring into the soldiers empty eyes it felt like she was staring through an endless void filled with nothing but pain and anguish.

"Well as I was saying you three will need to go outside and destroy as much robots while I wait in here and not get shot at." Without anymore explanation the three ran out yelling "CUTIEMARK CRUSADERS ROBOT KILLERS GO!"

The little fillys ran out guns ablaze. The robot impersonators didn't know what hit them literally. The Cutiemark whatchamacallit were to short for the robots visual sensors. Scootaloo ran past robot to robot blasting them in the face and running away before she could get hurt, she would jump from bot to bot to quick for them to do anything. When she was done with one group she would gloat and taunt the deceased metal heads. Sweety Belle was not as sporadic as her orange comrade she was slower and more precise with her kills she would stick with the shadows and blind spots only attacking when chances were brought. She found that the best way to do all of this was to wear some of the robots faces she would rip a face off and wear it like some demented fashion queen tricking every mechanical beast that would wave at her as if it were in its team. Applebloom was more tactical she analyzed the shapes of the robots and found where their weak spots were and when she blasted some of the mechs she went to its remains and checked for anything useful she found out that it was incredibly easy to rewire the robots to help her and her buddies she thanks her cousin Babs for teaching her how to Hotwire some things. When all the robots in the vicinity were destroyed they came back to tell the soldier that they finished what they were told with smiles and cheerful singing.

"You three deserve a medal." Congratulated the soldier after saying that he had an idea he ran outside grabbed some pieces and came back to them he gave Scootaloo a metal cap with a headpiece she thanked the soldier and put it on the weight was to much and she began to lean to the side. He gave Sweetybelle a piece of scrap metal that looked oddly like a fedora she loved its sleek look and put it on covering most of her head for it being to big. Lastly the soldier gave the bow wearing filly a metal hard hat with red goggles attached to it when he put it on her something wasn't right the soldier thought and thought until it hit him he ran back out and grabbed a scrunched up piece of sheet metal and shaped it to a bow he then came back and attached it to her hat. All three of them hugged the soldier and led all the students to their designated homes.

The soldier then picked up Dinky and placed her on his back waving goodbye at the three fillys who risked their lives just like true AMERICANS but then he realized they were ponies they would have been a great addition to his team back home. He wanted to take Dinky somewhere safer somewhere she wont get hurt. After walking aimlessly for a good while he saw his teammates all heading towards a tree like facility, the soldier believing in safety in numbers soon followed.

"MAGGOTS I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" yelled out the soldier as he was running full speed dodging rockets and bullets being shot at him he had Dinky wearing his helmet and other pieces of scrap so she wont get hurt. the engie was the first to see the soldier and the large amount of gun fire following he told the the rest of the team to quickly run inside. The scout upon being told made a mad dash to the door trying to open it as quickly as possible he turned the knob to the left it didn't open, he turned it to the right nothing. The scout then began to freak out.

"Uh we have some kind of problem. This door ain't opening were locked out." Before anypony could respond back Lightning Dust charged at the door and kicked it in.

"Sorry babe but you were to slow I don't know about you but I don't want to end up meeting one of those exploding arrows face first...again." she then grabbed the scout by the hair somehow with her hooves and pulls scout in the door. The rest of the group soon followed the soldier caught up being last and jumped in before a glowing rocket could kiss his backside. The blast caused the building to shake. The soldier laid on the floor wondering about if he is inside a tree would it still be a structure or would it a tree. He then gave up on thinking about it and proceeded to close the door well almost......ok there was no door apparently somepony kicked it open. The inside of the tree was completely visible by the robots and the robots seem to know this. A group of mechs then trudged their way to the treehouse...housetree......Treehome.... forget it the base. They trudged to the base at full throttle before they could enter the building they suddenly smashed as if there was a wall blocking it. The soldier walked closer to the open door trying to figure out why the robots aren't entering the building and killing them. The soldier noticed that between the robots and him was a thin purple aura that shifts everytime the robots touched it. Trying to finish his hypothesis on what was keeping the mechs away stuck his hoof through the weird barrier his hoof went straight through the purple haze and was then shot at and burned.

"This is a field or some kind of force." Stated the soldier as he brought his hoof back in not really caring about the damage that was done to him.

"We know." Said everybody I mean everypony. While the soldier was looking at the field Twilight came out of her secret room with her 5 other friends and Ditsy they saw that more ponies came in the house and twilight wanted to know if they were okay. She began to talk to the ponies closest to her which was newly made cyborg Carrot Top. Carrot Top told Twilight that the robots have left the town in ruins, she also told her that the royal guards were easily wiped out by the explosions and gunfire. Twilight only stayed in thought while her friends gasped in horror.

"...........fuck" was all twilight could say. She had nothing to say but that simple word. She fought against a god, a seductress, and a large assortment of animals that could easily tear you a new one but these robots were completely alien to her. Her magic barely worked on them only being able to push them back a bit. Damn that Greymann for knowing where to buy Murasmus's antimagic windex solution.