• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 3,593 Views, 124 Comments

Screaming Eag...Pegasi! - mineturtle



The soldier from TF2 is sent to Equestria and gets into some problems he becomes friends with the only pony that would b nice to him. Well it's Derpy of course.

  • ...
7
 124
 3,593

Time for sleep... or time for a drunk mares tale.

The soldier stayed outside with his regurgitating team mate, not because he was a good friend and all. It was mainly because the soldier was horrible with handling money. To make a long story short the soldier wasted a large amount of the teams money on ration type K food supplies and a watermelon, why watermelon you may ask well because it can also be used as a helmet incase of emergency.

The soldier was getting impatient with the spy and his constant vomiting what could he have possibly seen that caused him to be like that the soldier couldn't figure it out so he just lifted his hoof and brought it down to the spy's cranium. The spy was then knocked out completely, the ponies that were still outside and watched the actions of the soldier quickly ran away screaming some even fainted. The soldier then dragged the spy's limp body to the building so that they could get a nights sleep.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THE ONLY ROOM YOU HAVE LEFT IS FOR COUPLES!" Yelled the soldier, the building looked like nopony has used it in years. The Bed&Breakfast was quiet and some what saddening the paint was chipping and wood from the floor looked like it could callapse any second.

"Sir like I said there is no more rooms left now will you please leave?" replied the magenta mare who seemed to have been fidgeting on her chair. She looked nervous and tired sure it was late at night but judging by the mark one her flank the soldier just thought she wanted to go out and drink to the break of dawn.

"Well if that is the only room, then my friend and I would like to rent it. And no we are not homosexuals he is just French there is a difference."

"But sir it's only for couples."

"Oh really well then I will leave but first tell me what that sign in the back of you say?"

"Please sir don't make me read it?"

The soldier just looked at the magenta mare and pulled out his cowmangler it's a good thing he has deep pockets or carrying the huge thing would be a hassle. The mare was confused with the odd thing, she didn't know what it was and by the looks of her face she didn't want to know what it was for. She then turned around to look at the sign she sighed like if it was a shattered dream, it was the sign she made when she first opened her inn.

The purple mare took a deep breath and began to speak."A good customer is a happy customer, a happy customer is a customer who pays well, a customer who pays well will not leave a dead body on the bathtub and leave. So make every customer a happy customer."

"Now do I look like a happy customer?" Sputtered the soldier looking at the magenta pony. After a few seconds of awkword silence the magenta horse gave up on trying to tell the soldier that the couples room has only one bed. He just told her that he was going to leave the spy on the floor next to the rats. She just stayed quiet and took them to the room and walked away. The soldier payed no attention to her he dropped spy on the floor and jumped on the bed.

After the soldier got comfy with his new room and bed he quickly fell asleep. After loud crash the soldier awoke. He then heard the faint sound of crying. He got off the bed and exited the room he then began walking closer and closer to the crying wondering what was causing it. After walking in the dark for a good 10 minutes the soldier heard the crying coming from a kitchen. The soldier then kicked opened the door and jumped in releasing a battle cry thinking someone was being attacked. He didn't see anypony trying to steal or hurt anything instead he saw the mare from the reception desk cying while chugging a bottle of whisky. The soldier just stood there staring he didn't even know alcohol was made made in Ponyville let alone whisky. The magenta mare ignored the soldier and kept on chugging her drink while tears ran down her face. In her hooves she was holding a picture of a colt and filly.

"Lady are you alright. Are you hurt?" The soldier was not one to leave a crying women alone being raised by his mother and all, just leaving would have made him less of a man..... a horse man.

"I'm a bloody drunken mare who's never going to be loved again" whined the drunken mare she reminded the soldier of certain blue demoman.

"Look lady if you keep whining like you are, you are never going to be loved." Said the soldier trying to make her calm down and shut up. The comment didn't help calm down the drunken mare "I'm drunk. You have no right to talk to me." she just threw a bottle at the soldier and kept crying.

After learning how to handle a certain drunken one eyed cyclopse the soldier was always able to calm down the drunkest of all beast. With his skill he could make any intoxicated person or pony not be so sad. The soldier stopped talking and sat down next to the crying pony he then began to stroke her mane, she froze up but gave in quickly after a few pats to the head the mare was on the soldier's lap and began to speak.

"I'm a bloody mess. My husbend is dead and my daughter is too what a horrible thing now what shall I do. Berrypunch is my name let it be heard by you, while I tell thee may tale of how my life ended too " after a few more rhymes the soldier found out what the mares name was appairently it was Berrypunch and lets jusy say she has alot of interest in whine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berrypunch was not the prettiest or the strongest but she was smart, she was always the top of her class everybody had big hopes for the magenta mare she was expected to be the eras new genius. Sadly like most stories in life there is always that one day that changes it all.

Berrypunch was sitting in her room reading a novel one about love and loss a usual that she kept putting off. Lately her sister has been bothering her more telling her that she needs to get a life that doesn't involve books or school work. Cheerilee unlike her sister was not as smart, she was always at party's and drinking, Berrypunch hated how her sister acted, thinking that her actions don't have any consequences.

Cheerilee crashed into Berry's room and she looked excited.

"Like sis look who got invited to a super tubuler awesome party." Said a similar magenta mare with only a slight difference in appearance Cheerilee had highlights in her hair and was wearing braces, while Berrypunch had perfect teeth and did not need braces she needed glasses her family couldn't afford the sleek new glasses that make nerdy mares look hot she had to settle with the ugly block shaped glasses that made her have bug eyes.

"Geez I don't know." Said Berrypunch sarcastically. She was tired of her sister flashing all the stuff she got she just wanted to lay in her bed alone drinking some juice.

"Like come on sis guess its like uncool to just tell you."

Berrypunch just sighed and looked at her "is it you again, were you invited to yet another party." Answered Berrypunch she did not want to deal with her sisters stupidity.

With a big grin on her face Cheerilee only shook her head. This confused Berry very much if not her sister then who. She got off her bed and began to think. "Is it for mom and dad?"

"Nope sis you have one more chance before I zip out of here with your invitation."

"Oh my god it's for me! How did you even get an invitation for me?"

"Look sis I know you have been like totally down in the dumps so I asked the colt who is throwing the party if like my sis can come. The colt was like kinda unsure but after some "persuasion" he gave me an invitation for you isn't that like the radest thing ever." Berrypunch was shocked by her sisters sudden want in making her feel happy. She and her sister have never been the best of friends but they still loved each other nonetheless . Berrypunch then got a bit nervous she has never been invited to one of Cheerilee's party's before she only heard story's of them and how wild they are. She then quickly hugged her sister and began to change into something that is more comfortable to wear in a party, her sister was already dressed so she waited outside. When Berrypunch was done with her make up and put on her scrunchy to hold her hair the said there goodbyes to their mom and dad for the night and were out the door. Cheerilee and Berrypunch were going to have night of their lives.

When they arrived to the party both the sisters seperated and began to mingle cheerilee already knew most of the ponies there except for one. The mystery pony looked nice and kind, he was talking to some colts and laughing while others were ready intoxicated he looked like he hasn't even tried some of the drinks. Berrypunch on the other hand was to shy to talk to anypony she knew nopony in the party. She began to think that coming to the party was just a waste of time. When she walked out the mystery colt followed her.

"Uh can I sit next to you?"

"I don't know. Can you sit next to me?

"Oh haha. Let me rephrase that sentence for you. May I sit on the side of you. I brought drinks." said the mystery colt carrying two drinks. she nodded and he began to walk closer to Berrypunch. She gladly accepted the drink and enjoyed its flavors, it was sweet yet tangy it had a kick to it too. She was amazed at how good it was. she gulped the rest of the drink in one swig but quickly noticed the colt staring at her when she was done.

"Oh sorry that was kinda lame of me." apologized Berrypunch she began to blush why was this random colt here with her and not in the party. Wouldn't he be more happier inside.

"You know that party kinda sucks everypony just acts to fake. I say the whole hierarchy of who is cool and who drools is lame don't you agree.' Mentioned the the colt. This colt was kinda right thought Berrypunch why would there need to be a social group that determines wether how one should be treated.

"If you think like that then why are you here?" questioned Berrypunch she wanted to know if this guy was the real deal not just some guy who wants to get the p.

"To be honest my brother wanted me to come he says I stay home and worry about school to much." Berry punch couldn't believe must have been fate or something as equally cheesy that caused these two to meet. The both just stayed outside and stayed talking. The mystery colt told his name to Berry and she told him hers turns out they both had things incommen. They both liked juice and grapes hence the name for the colt who was odly called Finewine.

The both left the party talking, laughing, and growing more attached. They quickly became fast friends in no time they always spent their free time together and eventually fell in love. As time passed the two love birds got married. It was the happiest day of their lives. Finewine's dream was to be the worlds best hotel but wanted to start small so he bought a small 10 room building in Ponyville it was a big succes Berrypunch was just happy that she helped make her husband happy she graduated from Canterlot College with excelent grades she could have been anything in life but her life was for Finewine. She stayed with Finewine through thick and thin knowing the next day would be better. Berrypunch eventually got pregnant and gave birth to their beautiful baby Rubypinch. Both parents were happy with their life and gave up on making the hotel living in the nice calm Ponyville was enough they all lived in their nice Inn and loved every minute of it, saddly the story of Berrypunche's does not end in a happy note instead it ends with the cold harsh reality of life that somewhat ironicly ended the live's of her husband and daughter with a knife.

It was a nice night like no other. The moon was out and shined magnificintly. Berrypunch, Finewine, and a now 6 year old Rubypinch was walking in the streets sure the crime rate in ponyville was at its upmost height in those times but it never stopped the lovers walking the lonely streets at night nothing ever happened to them why should that day be different. This was the familys first mistake what they haven't known was that muggings have become more commen in the streets lately and that if you are out in the streets you may get robbed.

The lovers walked through an ally for it was the fastest way to get to their inn. Saddly this was the same ally that was closed off by ponyvilles police but hooligans have ripped of the yellow tape that warned any passer bys. Half way in the ally a group of ponies trapped the younge couple. The husband tried to fend of the ruffians but they were to strong it wasn't untill a knife was pulled out that things went from bad to worse.

After the knife was brought out it was heading in the direction of Berrypunch's husband. He was not quick enough to dodge the small blade, by the time he noticed it he was already to late. The knife then entered his body like a heated knife in butter. Berrypunch was horriefied, how could anypony just kill a colt in cold blood. She ran to her husbands dying body and wept, she was holding her husbands lifeless body weeping while her daughte wasr tugging at her side saying why her daddy wasn't waking up.

Berrypunch should have been paying attention to the ponies who killed her husband because they didn't leave instead they just added salt to Berrypunch's fresh wound. The knife was picked up and found it's new victim, best leave no witness's said the pony who killed her husband. True was this quote but Berrypunch was not going to die with out a fight. She picked up a dropped bottle put Rubypinch behind her and smashed the end of the bottle on one of the fiends head causing shards of glass to be enlogged in his face. The next colt wasn't as lucky he came charging at Berrypunch but tripped on his own hoofs causing him to land on some of the glash shards. The leader of the gang did not expect this kind of resistance from a mare. The leader then threw the knife at the distracted Berrypunch hoping it would kill her so he could leave get on with his life, to be honest this colt was not a bad guy he was an accountant and just wanted to act like a bad boy for a change. He never meant to kill anypony but it just got out of his hooves.

The blade was thrown and the aim was perfect. It would have hit Berrypunch in the throat if it wasn't for her daughters body. Apparently while Berrypunch was being a badass, Rubypinch was wondering why the the colt who stabbed her dad was standing back looking scared, she then saw the blade being thrown in the direction of her mother. All that could be processed in her tiny 6 year old mind was to jump in front of her mother and make her not get hit by the object. She probebly would have not jumped infront of the thing if she knew it would hurt so bad.

Berrypunch doesn't remember what happened after rest of that night, all she remembers is that the police came way to late and should have their balls lopped off. Damn Ponyville police department are just a bunch of fat ass's who get payed to sit and scratch their balls all day. Berrypunch was never the same again. Her Bed&breakfast was never the same she couldn't sell the building it ment to much for her and eventualy she stopped caring about life all together. She just kept the building to keep her husbands hopes alive, but in all honesty she had no other home and her sister Cheerilee is a teacher so with her salary she can barely eat no wonder she is always telling the kids to bring her apples and carrots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So thas mah story." said Berrypunch groggily she was have asleep when she was telling the story the soldier on the other hand was fully asleep the first word that came out of Berry punch knocked the soldier out like a snooze bomb. Berrypunch saw that the soldier was asleep she wasn't mad she was sorta happy she got to tell her story to someone who took time to listen even if it made them fall asleep. Berrypunch just made herself comfertable on the soldiers side and fell asleep she was probably going to have one hell of a hangover but she didn't care she had a Bed&breakfast to run she has no time for pain. With that done she fell into a deep slumber.

Author's Note:

Sorry for takig long to make a chapter. I got the flu so I'm dying and it sucks so yeah. If this chapter seems a bit half assed then it probebly is I'm hoped up on tylonal so wooooooooooooooh my head hurts peace.