• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 3,593 Views, 124 Comments

Screaming Eag...Pegasi! - mineturtle



The soldier from TF2 is sent to Equestria and gets into some problems he becomes friends with the only pony that would b nice to him. Well it's Derpy of course.

  • ...
7
 124
 3,593

Oh no a full moon. Beep boop beep.

Ditsy couldn't believe that the colt bought the whole "she is your daughter" act it just felt to easy as if the colt was playing with her or something.

"Mom why are you being so quiet?" Asked Dinky, her mom has been acting very strangely ever since her dad arrived maybe she's hiding a secrete, or maybe she wants to give Dinky another surprise. Dinky still being young still doesn't know how harsh life really is, she doesn't know that life has no happy endings and that every night in shining armor is just a horny colt looking to get in your behind. Ditsy is always trying to block that part of the world away from Dinky, but as Dinky is getting older Ditsy knows it will be not to long before her daughter finds out about life.

"Oh nothing dear just watching you and your dad play."

"Ditsy! Hey Ditsy! Oh come on I know you can hear me!" That somewhat annoying voice was non other then Ditsy's best friend CarrotTop. CarrotTop was Ponyville's second best farmer the first being Applejack. Ditsy and CarrotTop have been neighbors since Ditsy moved into Ponyville, at first Ditsy found CarrotTop a bit annoying but after getting to know her Ditsy quickly became friends.

"Yes CarrotTop I can hear you, now what do you want?"

"Welllll I saw that colt jump out of your window screaming, and I was wondering...." CarrotTop leans closer to Disty making an almost inaudible sound "Were you trying to get down and dirty with him?" CarrotTop couldn't hold back her smile, she knew ditsy was a dynamite momma but actually getting someone to stay for the night was something she has never seen Ditsy do.

Ditsy quickly moved away from CarrotTop and was blushing profusely. She didn't even think about doing anything in that sort. "WHAT NO! I was just letting this colt stay in my house before he has to leave."

"Yah auntie Carrot daddy is staying before he has to go back to the army thingy for Celestia. Isn't that great?" Added Dinky as she popped out of nowhere. Thankfully Dinky didn't hear what CarrotTop said leaving a bunch of awkward question in the future in the dust.

CarrotTop was confused, Ditsy told her that Dinky's father was a lowlife scum who should get his dingleberry's chopped off. CarrotTop being a good friend stood in front of the soldier giving him the eye. After a few minutes of awkward staring she finally opened her mouth to speak "so your the lowlife who knocked up Ditsy ay, well if you want to ruin her life again then you got another thing coming. So go back to where ever you came from because as long as Ditsy is with me then she doesn't have to worry about being taken advantage of." The soldier just stood there he wasn't sure if he should talk or just stay quiet, this orange pony reminded him of scouts mom she was nice but very protective and very dangerous.

Ditsy was just holding her head as if she was having a minor headache. "Please CarrotTop can you just stop talking I will explain everything to you later. Ditsy was sure that if she had one more problem she was going to lose it.

"Ok Ditsy but I'm keeping an eye on him." CarrotTop began to slowly walk away backwards sticking to her word and watching the soldier.

The soldier was happy that he found out he had a child but he felt as if he was missing something. "Body check, grenade's check, ass kicking boots.....hoofs checkoroony. Now what am I missing?" It wasn't until he heard the boom and a few screams of excitement until he realized what he was missing. "My gun where is my cowmangler!?"

Ditsy wasn't really paying attention to the soldier but when she heard the word "Cowmangler" she quickly covered Dinky's ears and quickly began to nag at Soldier. "Why in the world would you go and mangle a cow that is a horrible thing I have the right mind to call the gaur...."

"Hushshahsh." Said the soldier as he covered Ditsy's mouth with a hoof. "I sense someone is using my gun. When I find out who they will wish they were never born." And with that said and done the soldier sprinted away to the direction where he heard the explosion.

"Mommy where is daddy going?" Asked the now confused Dinky.

"I don't know but knowing him so far I say we should follow him." Ditsy grabbing Dinky and putting her on her back began to follow the soldier in the direction of Sweet Apple Acres.
-------------------------------------------

*BOOM* goes the sound of the floor exploding near a tree not breaking it but merely causing the Apple's to fall"Wow Applebloom where did you find this thing it's so awesome" said an orange Pegasus with magenta hair.

" I found it on the top of the hill when Applejack told me to leave her alone. It was inside a hole. This thing will make apple bucking easier." Replied the earth pony with a bow on her head.

"I don't know that thing might be dangerous I say we should go take it to Twilight. She probably knows what this thing is." Added a little white unicorn.

"Oh SweetyBelle don't worry so much, this thing is way to awesome to give to a nerd like Twilight, we should go take it to Rainbowdash she probably has one of these."

"No I found it I say we take it to Applejack." The three little fillys began to argue with each other. Each one wanting to tell a different pony about the weird thing Applebloom found, after a few tug and pulls of the strange object SweetyBelle pressed a button by accident causing it to shoot out a charge energy wave. The wave burned down about three apple orchards causing Applejack to run in the Direction where the blast came from.

"AppleBloom what in tarnation are you and your friends doing and WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO MAH APPLES!?" Applejack looked quite mad, selling apples was the only way her family got income so if anything happened to the apples you sure as hell know Applejack will be looking for who ever messed with them.

"I'm sorry sis, we were just playing with here thingamajig and it then made this big explosion." Explained AppleBloom she didn't like to make Applejack angry nopony likes to see Applejack angry it's scary.

Applejack looking at the weird object started to wonder what it was, being a country pony she doesn't know much about the new fangled technology. "AppleBloom why do you have a toaster here you know technology frightens your Granny."

"I'm sorry Applejack I know that the techmologbly will take over the world one day and using one of their products will only make them stronger." Apologizeed AppleBloom as she was looking Applejack with her big eyes.

"It's alright just don't do it again now let's destroy this before it calls for back up. Now grab the hammer we are destroying this thing for our god Faust." AppleBloom in a blink of an eye grabbed her hammer to lay Faust justice on the vile machine.

The ponys in Sweet Apple Acres has always lived using the old methods, they haven't gotten used to the new technology going around Equestria it takes them time to except it heck it took about a decade for them to get a telephone let alone a working oven. The night was falling over the four ponies who were about to destroy the machine, it was a full moon and before they could finally smash the toaster they heard the sound of what seamed to be a howl.

"Oh no a full moon. I have become a robot. Arooooooooooo!" Announced the soldier putting on a cardboard box on his head and putting tissue boxes on his hoofs wrapping tinfoil on his front arms. The soldier doesn't know why he puts on his Halloween costume on when there is a full moon but he does it he asked medic why he does it but the medic keeps telling him that he is not medic he is Dr.Gogglestache the mad dokter.

"Oh no I told you that toaster would send a cry for help to its mother ship. Run little ones I'll hold it back as much as I can." Yelled AppleJack to her little sister and friends. Applejack knew that one day she was going to fight a robot, she has trained all her life for this moment like her father did and his father did.

"You will give me back my gun or I will download my foot in your ass. Beep boop beep." Screamed the Tinsoldier as he began to run for his weapon.

"Robopony you chose the wrong farm to mess with." Said Applejack as she turned around and bucked the soldier. The soldier has been kicked by a horse before but this felt different it felt stronger it knocked the wind out of him causing him to stagger a bit. Ditsy lost track of the Soldier and was lost in the Applefield very quickly it wasn't until she heard the yells coming from the east. Ditsy quickly made a quick turn in her flight path and went speeding down to the area she heard the scream from what she saw was well she didn't know what she saw. She saw the weird grey colt stand atop of the familiar orange pony as if he won a battle.

"What did you just do? Are you looking to get sent to the dungeon come quick before anypony sees you!" Whispered out Ditsy. She couldn't believe this colt beat up Ponyvilles greatest athlete, and dressed like a complete moron at that.

"I have acquired my weapon. Preparing to shutdown Beep Boop beep." The soldier then walked towards Ditsy and passed out, he thought if she could carry him from a ditch than she could certainly carry him from a applefarm.

Author's Note:

CRAP I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW NOOOOOOO! Well I guess it will take longer to make chapters now well whatever.