• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 7,983 Views, 479 Comments

RvB: Friendship... Sucks. - Alphadud

  • ...
45
 479
 7,983

This chapter don't have any name.... Which sucks.

Chapter 10;This chapter don't have any name.... Which sucks.

About a week and a half had gone by since the incident of ‘Morning-sex-gone-wrong’ and now everyone was sitting at the dining table eating their breakfast. Unfortunately for everyone, a mishap caused them all to be turned back to ponies again.

Now, the mane six the other guys aka Reds and Blues were sitting at the dinner table at Canterlot eating breakfast, all whilst quietly chatting with each other and then Twilight remembered something.

“Weren’t we supposed to be in Ponyville by now?” She asked with a look of confusion on her face.

“Nnnope.” Roger said quickly.

“Well..... Might be high time that we go back?” Twilight said, looking at the other girls.

“That’s a definite yes! I completely forgot about mah farm!” Applejack said sitting up in her seat.

“No yelling.” Roger groaned out.

“I fucking forgot my booze.” Church said as he was looking around his seat for any filled beer cans. “All of them are empty, god damn it.”

“Ha.” Roger said.

“Oh shut up.” Church said, looking back up at the table.

“I will scratch you behind the ears.” Roger said.

“Oh boo-hoo.” Church said slightly annoyed.

“Oh you cried and you know it.” Roger said going back to her breakfast.

“Yeah yeah.” Church muttered as he looked at Tucker, who was a complete slob when he was eating, Church just slapped him behind the head. “Mind your manners.”

“The fuck? Why you do that?” Tucker asked rubbing his head. “You didn’t do that when we were at Blood Gulch. There we ate like it was our last day!”

“Tell me about it.” Rino said quietly.
“This isn’t Blood Gulch is it?” Church asked, looking around.

“Nope! And thank god.” Roger said.

“Whatever.” Tucker and Church said at the same time, before Rape-.... Rainbow Dash decided to speak up.

“I really need to get back to my work.... I’m behind on like what? Everything.” She said looking a bit distressed. “So much paperwork.”

“Y-yeah I need to get back to my animals as well.” Fluttershy squeaked out.

“I have dresses to make!” Rarity said, looking somewhat horrified. “I haven’t fulfilled any of my orders yet!”

“I have so many parties to throw!” Pinkie protested. “Even though this place is nice and all that, I would like to go back home.”

“So much complaining.” Roger said then Roger noticed something. “Where the fuck is Grif?”

“Well... Last I saw him, he was s-...” Donut began, before a loud yawn was heard from the entrance.

“You called?” Grif said, before walking over and taking a seat next to Tucker.

“Oh... Well nevermind then.” Roger said shrugging.

“Dude, fucking shower more often.” Tucker said disgusted trying to scoot away from Grif. “Oh wait, what am I saying? Your Grif, the walking human dumpster.”

“Fuck you too Tucker.” Grif said at Tucker, before looking around at the table, which had a lot of different food on it. “Would someone pass the milk and cereal?”

“No, I am eating it.” Roger said.

“Yeah, but there is more of it, and besides you aren’t even eating it currently.... Just staring at it.” Grif said.

“Still no.” Roger said. “Too tired.”

“God damn it.” Grif muttered as he leaned back into his chair.

“Just get it yourself!” Roger said a bit annoyed.

Rino just reached over and took both the milk, and cereal and passed it to Applejack who then passed it to Rainbow Dash, who passed it on to Twilight who gave it to Tucker, who then gave it to Grif.

“Aw... My cereal.” Roger said.

“You weren’t eating it.” Rino said, chewing on a sandwich.

“It’s the principle of the matter!” Roger said.

“So should we all go to Ponyville today?” Twilight asked, as she was eating a salad, she looked to all of the others.

“Sure, why not! Then maybe we can all grow wings and fly into space!” Roger said grumpily.

“No need to be so sarcastic.” Rainbow Dash said, looking at Roger.

“No need to be a rapist, Rapebow Dash.” Roger hissed. Everyone just quieted up, specifically the guys.

“...Low blow dude.” Rainbow said looking down at her plate.

“You started it.” Roger said simply.

I started it?” Rainbow said starting to get angry.

“Yeah! If you hadn’t started to try and go after Rino every five minutes maybe I wouldn’t have to have asked for locks on our door!” Roger yelled out.

“Well, maybe if Rino wasn't exactly my type and wasn't perfect in every way I would be more interested in Tucker so fuck you too.” Rainbow said angrily. Everyone went quiet, including Roger, while Tucker had a shit-eating grin on his face.

“....Wow.” Was all Roger could say, mostly stupefied. Rino and Church were sitting there looking awkwardly away, whilst Donut just sat there quietly saying “Rawr.”

“Don’t like where this conversation is going.” Rino whispered to Church, who just nodded.

“Oooh bitch you are starting to tread on thin ice.” Roger growled out.

“Tucker isn’t worth shit anyway, so if Rino was too change and not be perfect I would go for Church,and Tucker would be the last pony I would go for honestly.” Rainbow said narrowing her eyes and grinding her teeth in anger.

“BITCH DO YOU WANT ME TO WRING YOUR NECK!?” Roger said standing up and slamming her hooves against the table.

“Bring it you lankey slut!” Rainbow said shooting up out of her seat.

“OH I AM GOING TO RIP YOU IN HALF!” Roger said as she leapt from her from seat at Rainbow.

“Bring it on you ass!” Rainbow said as she darted for Roger. Rino shot up from his seat and grabbed Roger before she could go after Rainbow and Twilight grounded Rainbow with her magic.

“Gah! Let me kill her!” Roger shouted as she struggled in Rino’s grip. “I’ll break her wings!”

“No, that won’t do....” Rino said as he was holding her back. “That won’t do at all.”

“Right! Everyone, let’s all go get packed shall we?” Twilight said with a fake smile and trying to keep Rainbow from moving.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Church said shooting up from his seat and running out of the room. Everyone else soon followed leaving Rino to drag a raging Roger away and a Twilight to keep a fuming Rainbow Dash under control.

“I’ll kill her! Roast her like a turkey and eat her alive!” Roger shouted as Rino dragged her out of the room.

“I will use your armour to spear your insides and become a carnivore just to eat your heart!!” Rainbow bellowed out.

“Right..... This just got officially freaky.” Tucker said walking after them.

“I’ll pluck your feathers and use them as quills to write a letter to your mum while using your blood as ink!!” Roger shouted back just as the doors closed.

“This is going to be fun...” Twilight said face hoofing and sighing.

~*^*^*^*^*^~^*^*^*^*^*~

Soon everyone was standing outside on the platform with Roger on the right and Rainbow on the left with everyone else in between them so that they could not be at each other’s throats. Only glare at each other.

“I am going to poison your food you feathery bitch.” Roger said as she glared at Rainbow Dash.

“I will put poison joke in your next meal and see if you change into a stallion.” Rainbow said angrily towards Roger.
“Okay, could someone calm them the fuck down?” Church asked as he was fidgeting around uncomfortably.

“I could try!” Donut said. “I took a class on helping relationship problems once!”

“Oh dear god no.” Church said even more distressed. “Not you, of all the people. NOT YOU.”

“Aww...” Donut said said. “Would you rather have Tucker help?”

“From the look of it..... He looks very uncomfortable too.” Church said as he pointed a hoof in Tucker’s direction. Tucker unfortunately got to stand next to Rainbow Dash, and was fidgeting around nervously hoping that she wouldn’t take out all her anger on him. In a small fit of anger, Rainbow punched Tucker in the chest causing him to have a small coughing fit.

“Ow... You bitch.” Tucker coughed out.

“Bad move, here have a cone to protect you.” Grif said quietly before sliding over a road cone, before he scooted away. Tucker just picked up the cone and said.

“Protect me cone!” That caused Rainbow to take the cone and slam it down onto his muzzle and get it stuck there.

“Shut up okay?! I hate your stupid face.” Rainbow said while giving Tucker the evil eye.

“That’s at least one thing we can agree on.” Roger growled out.

“Can’t that fucking train get here?” Church asked looking towards the distance.

“Yeah, so I can throw Rapebow into it.” Roger growled out.

“Shut up and give Rino a blow job like the woman you are.” Church said angrily whilst looking at Roger.

“I will rip your dick off and feed it to Tucker.” Roger growled out at Church.

“You don’t fucking scare me bitch.” Church just growled back, narrowing his eyes.

“You’re alive now. I can rip you apart and let you die.” Roger said.

“I’m still a fucking ghost, and I know what your weakness is.” Church said before a loud whistle was heard in the distance. “Fucking finally.”

“I call window seat!” Roger said as she ran into the train as it arrived.

“I call my own damn.... CAR!” Church said annoyed.

“You can’t have that.” Twilight said walking up to Church.

“Why?” Church asked looking at Twilight.

“We don’t have enough space for that.” She said walking by him and into the train.

“Fuck.” Church muttered angrily as he walked into the train after twilight, with the rest of the company, he sat down alone away from the others, close to a window, cause he hates the commotion. The other guys noticed this and left Church alone since otherwise they might have to endure his wrath.

Rainbow noticed him and looked from her friends to Church before getting up and sitting next to him. “Hey.” She said smiling, the train then started moving again.

“Mmh...” Church mused out taking a quick glance at her.

“Soooo.... What’s up?” She asked.

“I’m tired, thats what.... Its like still, what? six or eight in the morning.” Church said yawning a bit.

“Cool cool.... So uh... Sorry about me and Roger.” Rainbow said hanging her head.

“It’s fine really, I have to stand out with that shit all day basically.” Church said with a small smile before adding. “On that note, are you calm now? I would rather not sit here just to get yelled at again.”

“Yeah I am... As long as that RED BITCH DOESN’T COME AROUND HERE!” Rainbow said as she slammed the table with her hooves.

Church just winced from the tone, before looking at Rainbow. “Calm down alright, how long is this train ride anyhow?”

“Well considering... I guess about ten to twelve hours.” Rainbow said sighing.

“Really? Mother fu-.....” Church said tiredly, before looking at Rainbow, who seemed to be more relaxed around Church. “So.... What's up with you and your.... Whatever you want to call it. You seem more relaxed around me.”

“I dunno.. You just seem to be so relaxed about everything and just let it happen most of the time.” Rainbow said shrugging.

“Thats because most of the time, some asshole is trying to kill me.” Church said looking out the window, yawning a bit.

“Oh well that sucks...” Rainbow said with a expression of sympathy.

“Eh, I can’t really complain... I mean, sure everyone tries to kill each other, but at least we have some awesome adventures in the process.” Church said shrugging.

“I guess that makes up for it!” Rainbow said laughing.

“Maybe, for all I care, Tucker can go die.” Church said.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Rainbow asked.

“Oh I don’t know.... MAYBE BECAUSE TUCKER IS A ASSHOLE!” Church yelled out.

“Fuck you too dude!” Tucker yelled back.

“See thats what I’m talking about.” Church said to Rainbow, who was surprisingly letting out a girly giggle.

“I think it’s actually kinda funny.” Rainbow said snickering.

“Eh.... Whatever works for you.” Church said looking back at her.

“Well think about it! You guys fight and beat each other up all the time! Yet your not gonna let one of yourselves die unless it’s an accident or something. It’s like a funky form of friendship!” Rainbow said smiling.

“Just to clarify.... I died once, it was horrible.” Church said, shrugging.

“Well yeah, but was it on purpose?” Rainbow asked.

“Caboose is a team killing fu-..... Actually wait.....” Church began as he put a hoof to his chin.

“What? Wait on what?” Rainbow asked.

“.... Nevermind.... Just remembered something.... And this might sound weird, but I killed myself.” Church said looking back outside.
“Soooo... Suicide?” Rainbow asked tilting her head.

“Well, if you want to get technical about it..... But its really fucking confusing and all that shit.” Church said shrugging.

“Okay?...” Rainbow began before hugging Church.

“Uh..... What did I do now?” Church asked reluctantly.

“You just looked... like... you needed... A... Hug.” Rainbow said slowly blushing as she was still hugging. “And you’re really soft.”

“Riiiiight..... And that explains it....” Church said shaking his head. “Shouldn’t you be hanging out with... Ya know.... Uh.... What’s theirs names?”

“Who? Twilight and company?” Rainbow said.

“Yeah, those.....” Church said waving a dismissive hoof.

“Weeeell, I wooouuuld.... But they aren’t soft like you are.” Rainbow said nuzzling into Church’s side. Church just groaned before leaning against the wall and looking outside the window. Seeing the trees and the terrain pass, calmed Church mind somewhat. Although Rainbow kept snuggling into his fur and mane.

“Really? Can’t you snuggle with one of your friends instead? I would really like to be alone here.” Church groaned out.

“B-but!.. They aren’t soft!” Rainbow whined out from inside Church’s mane.

“Well.....” Church began before he yawned loudly. “Oh man, it’s too early for this shit.”

“What snuggling?” Rainbow asked as she buried her face deeper into his mane. “It’s never too early for snuggling.”

Church just rolled his eyes before he got an Idea, he shrugged Rainbow off and got up. “Heeeeeey!” Rainbow whined. “Where are you goin’? I’m not done snuggling your fur.”

“To sleep.” Church said through a yawn as he walked down the car and into the next one, which happened to be a sleeper car. “Thats convenient.”

Church looked around for a few seconds before, realizing all of the rooms are empty. So he just picked a room and opened the door, entered the room and closed the door behind him, before walking over and flopping down on the bed rolling around and covering himself with the sheets. He let out a content sigh, and muttered out. “I fucking love sleep.”

After a few minutes, the door to the Church’s sleeper car opened up for a second before closing quietly. Then there was some shuffling before the covers to his bed were lifted and somepony crawled in and pressed against him and letting out a small sigh.

“Uh.... Unless you didn’t notice, but this bed and room is taken.” Church said, now somewhat awake.

“I know.” A familiar rainbow maned pegasus said.

“Wha....” Church said before thinking quickly. “Why does your voice sound so familiar?”

“I don’t know.” The pegasus said still snuggling into his fur. Church just lifted the covers to see a rainbow maned pegasus look up at him. “Sup?”

“Oh.... You again.” Church said tiredly.

“Yup.” Rainbow said snuggling into his chest.

“Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep here?” Church said as he groaned.

“Yup.” Rainbow replied. Church just groaned again. “Is it really that bad?”

Church just remained quiet for a few seconds before blinking tiredly. “That’s what I thought.” Rainbow said smiling and snuggling into his chest a bit more. Church just groaned and dropped the cover and laid down his head to rest.

“I don’t even care any more.... I’m too tired for this shit.” Church groaned out before trying to sleep.

“Yup.”

Meanwhile back at the LEGION OF DO-... I mean... The other train car.

“Sooooo... What are planing to do what again?” Tucker asked Grif.

“I am planning to stall Sarge with questions and random requests and make time by doing so.” Grif said.

“Huh.... You know, I never really thought about that before.” Tucker said, before nodding slowly. “You are really smart sometimes, but seriously you are lazy as fuck.”

“Yeah I know. I’m taking a nap.” Grif said as his face hit the table and he soon let out a snore.

“Alright.... Guess I’m gonna do the same.” Tucker said as he leaned back in his seat.

“What about me?” Donut asked.

“Converse with Wash.” Tucker said yawning.

“But he is always mean to meeeee!” Donut whined out. He looked to Wash and pouted.

“I don’t like you.” Wash said quickly. “At all.”

“See!?” Donut said still pouting. Tucker just waved a dismissive hoof, before closing his eyes. On the other side of the car, the girls were trying to convince Roger not to kill Rainbow Dash.

“I don’t see your reason why you would perform such an evil deed on Rainbow Dash.” Twilight said and quickly shielding her face afterwards in fear that Roger would hit her. Roger took a deep breath before sighing and saying.

“Well let’s count off the reasons shall we?” She said as she separated her metal hoof again into the three metallic digits. “One: She’s a bitch. Two: She tried to sleep with Rino right we got together. And finally three: She is a bitch. Those are my reasons.”

“But.... Darling, you already said..... Bitch, twice.” Rarity said cringing at the word bitch. Roger just stared at Rarity before she grabbed the table with her metallic hand/hoof and crushed the corner off.

“Not. In. The. MOOD.” Roger said as her eye twitched slightly. Rino just loudly yawned and leaned against the wall.

“Rrrrrraaaagh.” He muttered out as he was slowly falling asleep.

“Yea yea the loo is down the hall.” Roger said waving the normal hoof down the hallway.

“Mmmh..... Thank ya....” Rino muttered as he got up and walked away.

“Hhhhoooooow-” Twilight began before Roger cut her off.

“I have slept with him enough times to know what his grumbles mean when he wakes up.” Roger said leaning back in her seat and letting go of the broken part of table clutched in her metal hoof/Hand.

“You are mean! You shouldn’t be mean towards other ponies! Its bad to be a meanie.” Pinkie said, albeit very tiredly since it was also too early for her somehow.

“Well what if they are mean to me? Hmm?” Roger said crossing her hooves.

“Then... You just smile? Uh... You tell them not to be bean!” Pinkie said again, very tired.

“Don’t you mean mean?” Roger asked.

“Beeean!” Pinkie said, falling asleep.

“... Right.” Roger said. “How long has the pink one been up?”

“Weeell... ‘Bout ah week. Why?” Applejack said.

“That explains it.” Roger said nodding in confirmation.

“U-Uh.... Could you not kill Rainbow... If um thats okay by you.” Fluttershy said very quietly.

“.... Maybe.” Roger said tapping her chin. “But only because you asked nicely.”

Now was the time that Rino came stumbling back, yawning loudly. “Hmm, I’m hungry.”

“But you ate like.... Ten sandwiches at breakfast.” Roger said looking to Rino.

“Shhhhhh, nobody knows.... And I’m still hungry.” Rino said sitting down next to Roger.

“Riiiiight.... Food car is down the opposite hallway of the bathroom.”

“To far.... Oh wait, hmm... Hey gimme your money bag.” Rino said tiredly.

“I don’t have any money. I steal all the food I want.” Roger said shrugging.

“Oh right... So go steal me some food then... Woman.” Rino said sinking into his seat.

“What?” Roger asked staring at Rino.

“You are a woman, go fetch me my food.” Rino said, through a yawn. Roger just tapped him on the shoulder and slapped him when he turned to look at her.

“No. Do it yourself bitch.” Roger said going back to her seat and crossing her arms again.

“You are grumpy.” Rino muttered as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

“Oh shut up!” Roger said grumpily. “You’re stupid!”

“Now that’s mature.” Rino said without looking at Roger.

“You’re mature!” Roger retorted.

“Well at least I’m not acting like a six year old....” Rino muttered.

“You’re a six year old!” Roger said poking his side. Rino just sighed heavily, before muttering out.

“The next ten months are going to be a hell.” After that he turned to Roger. “What.”

“You’re fun to poke.” Roger said as she poked his side again.

“Dear lord......” Rino grumbled.

“What?” Roger asked as she looked up at Rino, still poking his side. “You’re like marshmallow. All squishy and stuff.”

Rino just groaned and turned away from Roger. “Uh would you stop that?”

“B-but! You are so pokeable!” Roger said hugging him from behind and beginning to poke him on the stomach. “Poke poke poke poke.”

“Ugh, but I’m trying to sleep.” Rino said tiredly, leaning into Rogers hug.

“Then sleep while I poke you.” Roger said as she poked his belly a bit more.

“Oh darn it, why don’t y’all get a room for that?” Applejack chuckled.

“Huh, that reminds me..... Isn’t there a Sleeper car?” Rino asked perking up a bit.

“I think they are all taken.” Roger said snuggling into Rino’s mane and still poking him. “Poke poke poke poke.”

“No... No! Let me go.” Rino said trying to get loose.

“Nooooo!” Roger said clutching Rino tighter and holding him down. “You’re staying here so I can snuggle you... And maybe poke you some more.”

“Oh god damn it.” Rino groaned out.

“But the snuggling makes it worth it... Right?” Roger asked as she nuzzled his mane a bit more.
Rino just let out a sigh, before saying. “Almost.... If it weren’t for the infernal poking.”

“Poke.” Roger said as she poked his belly once more. “Okay now I am done. Snuggle snuggle snuggle.”

“Mmmh...” Rino muttered out as he fell asleep.

“Why is she like this?” Applejack asked Twilight.

“Mood swings.” Rarity whispered over to Applejack.

“How do you know?” Applejack asked.

“She is pregnant.” Twilight said. “At least I am guessing. I don’t actually know. Weirdly enough.”

“Huh...” Applejack said as she looked to the Roger snuggling Rino.

As time flied when our her-.... I mean protagani-..... This story is currently missing a antagonist. Dunno why, but I’m working on it. Anyhow a hour or so later, Church was stirring.

“Oh man... Feels like I have a hangover...” Church groaned out. “I regret drinking before boarding this train.”

“Staph... I’m sleeping.” Rainbow said as she nuzzled Church’s cheek, dangerously close to his face. She is literally touching his face.

“Oh god... What have I done... Please don’t tell me I have gone and banged skittles in my drunken haze.” Church said almost panicking.

“Nah, I just snuggled you while you slept. And I slept as well.” Rainbow said. “Plus you don’t look half bad after waking up with a hangover.”

Church just looked at Rainbow with a stoic face before saying. “We aren’t a couple alright.”

“Awww...” Rainbow said looking very disheartened for a few seconds before regaining her composure. “But all I did was compliment you!”

“Riiiiight..... Get off me would you, get your own bed.”

“...No.” Rainbow said a she laid back down and resumed snuggling Church. “You’re soft.”

“So you decided to pin me down to the bed?” Church asked. “Seem logical.”

“I know.” Rainbow said happily. Then she slid up and got dangerously close to his face again. “And since I have to pinned to a bed.”

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Shut up, ruining the god damned moment.

Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.

“No, no... Nononono, I like my personal space just fine, thank you.” Church said.

“Please?” Rainbow asked with pouty eyes.

“She did say please!” Roger shouted.

“I thought you hated her!” Tucker shouted afterwards.

“It’s sex! It’s different! I’ll help you get laid, but I’ll still hate you!” Roger shouted.

“I’ll pretend I never heard that.” Church muttered looking at Rainbow.

“I did say please.” Rainbow said looking at him with a pouty face. ‘Shes killing me.

Church just looked around for a exit, but couldn’t find one, except of course..... The front door.... Which was another story, he just let out a sigh before looking into her eyes... Her pouting, puppy dog eyes.

“Fine..... Just fine. Stop with the Pouty face though.” Church muttered

“Yay!” Rainbow said happily before she kissed him deeply and quickly. Church was a bit reluctant at first but after a few seconds he came around and did what he had to do.

[Censored]

You thought we were gonna put a clop scene in.
Well too bad. You just got cock blocked.

Author's Note:

Alrighty! I finally got a freaking new chapter out, and already started on the new one. Hooray! Sorry it took so damn long to get this out, but considering I have a Ranked team, and that I've been helping a friend to level up in Leauge of Legends, I've been really busy lately. Not to mention all the freaking tests at school.

Now not only that, I've also had my depression to worry about, but its not a big worry right now, since I got my shit under control. Oh and by the way, if you don't like the whole Church x Rapebow Dash, don't worry this is just a one time thing.

Now, you know the drill; See a error, please post it below in the comment section or Pm me.

Till next time.
-The Alpha