• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,440 Views, 60 Comments

inFamous: Bloody Equestria - Mikoyose



After 'defeating' Bloody Mary Cole is teleported to Equestria, still a vampire.

  • ...
11
 60
 4,440

Mary's plan

Cole sat with the ponies at the table, chatting about New Marais and about Equestria. When he told them about the ‘ugly ass mole monsters’ Rainbow Dash responded the same way he and Zeke had, “Awesome.” One thing Rainbow Dash told Cole interested him, “Hold up a second. You can break the sound barrier by flying?” She smirked and rubbed a hoof on her chest smugly. “It’s no big deal. I do a Sonic Rain boom every morning.” She says before extending her wings.

“I don’t believe you.” He said.

“Oh, is that a challenge?”

Cole leaned in, “Yeah I guess it is.”

“What are the rules?” she asked him, a determined look on her face.

“If I win…”

“Which you won’t” she cut him off.

“If I win, you have to do anything I say for a week.”

“Okay. When I win you have to do whatever I say for a week.”

“Deal, I hope you like staying awake for the night.” He hoof bumped her and she instantly flew off, out the door and outside. Cole stood up and looked out the window. Rainbow dash flew up to the window and gestured for him to watch. He folded his arms and watched. The Pegasus flew away from the window a good distance and rose higher and higher, until she was a speck in the sky. That’s when she dove, Cole watched, keeping himself ready for a failure that would land the Pegasus a mess on the streets oblivious to the cone that formed around her. He was about to smash the window when Rainbow pulled up, a rainbow ring exploded from the epicenter as she was trailed by a rainbow. He laughed and grabbed his Talkie, “Hey Zeke.”

“What’s up Cole?”

“You’ll never believe what I just saw.”

Zeke laughs, “What? A rainbow colored unicorn that shits magic?” The mares winced at his words.

“Well you got the rainbow part right.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“What?”

Cole chuckled, “I just saw a rainbow colored Pegasus break the sound barrier.”

“That’s impossible and not just because they don’t exist.”

“Well here they do.” The line stayed silent. “Okay let me tell you what’s happened since I woke up. Oh and also Bloody Mary’s still alive.” Cole went on to explain to Zeke what he had seen and been through, not skipping the part about trying to drink that unicorn’s blood and finding that he was Twilight’s dad. Zeke stayed silent the entire time. Cole hoof bumped Rainbow Dash when she came back in, “That was awesome.” He told her. She smirked and sat down as Zeke had found his voice again. “So… You’re in a land filled with little magic talking horses.”

“Ponies, we’re not horses.” Twilight corrected the man on the other end. He stayed silent for a while longer. “Cole. You better bring back some pictures.” Cole laughed and promised he would. “Alright I want to see this. It better not be a hallucination… Also Cole…” Zeke began, “Don’t get caught in a relationship with them, because that’s just weird.” Cole couldn’t help but laugh.

“That, you don’t have to worry about. See’ya later Zeke; and I won’t forget the pictures.”

“Alright, later Cole… Seriously though, if you’re just yankin’ my chain I’ll toss you in a pool.”

Cole laughed as the line went dead. “You don’t mind do you?” he asked them as he retrieved his camera. They didn’t mind so he began taking pictures. Rainbow dash and Fluttershy flying, Twilight and Rarity using magic, Applejack drinking cider, Pinkie being Pinkie, Vinyl and Octavia, and a second sonic Rain boom. He looked over the pictures and took a few more of Pinkie; one was of her playing ten instruments, and another had her eating an entire cake in a single bite. After taking that picture he thought to take a picture of Celestia and Luna to see how Zeke would react to them. He walked up to Twilight, “Hey Twilight.” She looked up at him. “I’m going to take a picture of the Princesses and I need some help finding them.” She smiled and they left the party to begin their trek to the Throne room.

Elsewhere, Luna stood on a tall tower with a telescope. She was using it to look over the city; some of the residents were acting strangely. They would look around and run faster every time they passed a shadow. Almost as if they were trying to find a place to hide. As she watched a few she noticed something familiar, a small swarm of bats flew past the ponies in a flash and they disappeared for a short time before exiting a dark alley to walk along as if nothing had happened. A feeling of dread grew in the pit of her stomach as the last of the ponies that was running became different. She continued to watch, not wanting to leave in case they needed her help.

Twilight and Cole came across the hall leading to the throne room. Ahead of them eight ponies stood at attention as a white unicorn, sporting purple armor edged in gold, saluted. They returned the gesture. “Shining Armor!” Twilight shouted before galloping to the white unicorn and holding him in a tight embrace. Cole smiled from behind with his arms folded. “Twiley, I didn’t know you were in the castle otherwise I would’ve been the first to greet you.” They stopped the embrace. “When did you arrive?” He asked her, before she answered he saw Cole standing there. The moonlight revealing his body and keeping his face in darkness, his red eyes making him seem more menacing. Shining armor pushed his sister behind him and charged his horn with magic, “Stay behind me. You! What in Celestia’s name are you?” Cole held up his hands, before he could answer one of the other guards’ spoke, “Isn’t that the Vampony Luna caught?” Shining stared daggers at Cole.

He took a step forward, “Hey buddy, I don’t want to fight.” He began. Shining fired a blast. Cole dove to the side to avoid it, rolling back onto his feet and holding his arm ahead of him. “Hey! I said I didn’t want to fight!” His arm came to life, shocking Shining though he didn’t show it.

“I will not allow you to harm anypony you Bloodsucker!” Shining fired another blast. Cole avoided it again and shot a bolt of his own. Shining put up a shield that took the blast, the spot glowed from the heat of the attack. Shining lowered his shield to fire another blast, Cole back flipped away to avoid it before firing his own blast. Twilight, meanwhile, was trying to stop Shining from attacking; he couldn’t hear her over his own focus on trying to keep her safe. Cole was only firing bolts, not his grenades or rockets, because he didn’t want to hurt the others that watched. His Vampire sense kicked in randomly, he turned it off as he rolled forward to dodge another blast.

From outside, the hall was flashed red and pink as each attack was fired. The sound wasn’t heard through the large, and very thick, doors that lead to the throne room. The guards were unsure of whether to help their captain or stay at their post. As they thought over what to do Shining and Cole’s attacks never ceased, one attacked right after the other. Twilight continued trying to persuade her brother to stop attacking. When she realized he wouldn’t listen she teleported between the fight, stopping both in their attack. She was staring down Shining armor, “Why are you attacking Cole?!” she shouted.

“He’s a Vampony, that’s why. He’s here to turn the princesses!” Shining replied.

“He isn’t here to hurt us! He was brought here by some force!”

“Did he tell you that? How do you know it’s not a lie?! He may just have hypnotized you!”

“I’m not hypnotized! He’s not a bad pony!”

“He’s still a Vampony!”

Cole watched with no amusement as the siblings fought. He lowered his arm and continued to stop his Vampire sense from activating. He felt the familiar tingle that either meant a vampire was nearby or one of Mary’s ‘teachings’. He ignored them and listened to them as they continued. “Twilight how do you know he’s good? What has he done to prove it?” The two were staring each other down.

“He saved my life! That’s what he did!” she shouted back. He was too shocked to speak. He looked from Twilight to Cole and back to Twilight for a few seconds before finding his voice, “What?”

“He saved me in the Everfree forest from Timber wolves Shining Armor.” He looked back at Cole as he walked beside Twilight and crouched to look Shining in the eyes. “My magic wasn’t working when they attacked. He showed up in time to save me.” Cole smiled and stood up, ruffling her mane.

“It was no problem Twilight.” He stood above them, the smile still on his face. Shining armor and Twilight spoke over what happened. After the explanation, and a few questions, Shining armor approached Cole and rubbed the back of his head nervously. “Um… Thanks Cole MacGrath for keeping my little sister safe. I. I really appreciate it.” He apologized.

“It was no problem Shining.” Something isn’t right here. Cole thought as his Vampire sense activated again. Shining apologized again and received the same answer. Twilight and Cole soon left Shining armor and entered the Throne room. Outside Shining went up to one of the guards, “Razor wing, when they leave the throne room, I want you to follow Cole and report back whatever you find.”

“Yes sir!” the guard saluted, Shining returned the gesture and walked away.

Inside the Throne room, Cole took a picture of Celestia and thanked her for letting him. “It is no problem Cole MacGrath. I’m sure Luna is in the highest balcony of the castle.” Cole thanked her for the information and walked out, his Vampire sense kicking in again. He decided to look around, surprised that of the eight guards, five of them had no visible circulation. He ignored them as Twilight led him away. Once he was sure they had enough distance from the vampires he turned to Twilight, “Twilight. I need you to go back to your friends.” He looks around, Razor wing hiding in the shadows above. She was going to ask him why but he interrupted her, “Don’t trust anyone, don’t follow anyone, just head back to your friends. I’ll tell you what’s going on later. Tell them the same thing.” He runs away before she could say anything. She trotted back to the Ballroom. Razor wing flew after Cole. He would’ve gone to tell Celestia but was worried that the Vampires would attack the others if he did so.

Shining armor was walking through the castle to check the other guards’ posts and came across Cole sprinting through the hall. He put on a smile and stopped the conduit, “Hello Cole MacGrath. What brings you to these parts?” Cole stops in front of Shining.

“You’re the captain of the Royal guard right?”

“Yes I am. Why?”

“Some of your guards are Vampires. You can’t trust anyone. Twilight’s safe and with her friends. I don’t know the rules of Vampirism in Equestria, but back home if you kill the lead Vampire, they all change back.”

“I knew you were evil!” Shining armor charged his horn.

“Look buddy. I’m after Bloody Mary. She’s the one who turned me, and probably did the same with your guards. I kill her, I’m human again and your guards aren’t vampires anymore. I need to warn the Princesses. Go tell Twilight and her friends to be careful and don’t trust any of your guards. They’re in the Ball room.” Cole ran off with that.

Razor wing landed in front of Shining armor and saluted. Shining told him to keep trailing Cole, Razor took off and Shining galloped to the Ball room as fast as his hooves would let him. Cole ran for an hour before he jumped out the nearest open window and went on to scale the castle’s walls, using his Vampire sense to find Luna faster. She was on the balcony of the highest tower. Cole climbed the tower in a few minutes and jumped onto the balcony. “Greetings, Cole MacGrath.” Luna spoke without turning away from the telescope as two more ponies were attacked by a mist. Cole had no idea how she knew he was there but didn’t question it. “Hey Princess, can I use that telescope for a second?” he asked her. She stepped aside and Cole looked through the eyepiece and turned the telescope to a barren area of rocks. He could sense Mary within its depths.

“Pray tell MacGrath, what brings thou to our tower?” Luna asked him. He told her what he told Shining armor. “What do thou plan on doing MacGrath?” she asked him. He told her, his plan was to run into Mary’s home and stab her in the chest with the Barbed Cross. “That is not a well thought out plan Cole. Thou hast time to think it through clearly now.”

“Why’s that?” Cole asked.

“The sun is rising.” She answered him while pointing at the east horizon, tinted orange by the sun’s rays.

“Damn it!” he turned to Luna, “Warn Celestia, I can’t. Don’t trust your guards aside from Shining. Always know where the other is at all times. Avoid the dark.” He left on that cheerful note and jumped from the balcony, using his static thrusters to slow his descent. Luna looked into the telescope and saw where Cole was looking. It was the Badlands, home of the Changelings.

He entered the same window he exited from and went immediately to the dungeon, since it had no windows. Once he was within the confines of an open cell he had a large pain in his head, Mary was contacting him. “Well Cole, I know you’ve seen my new children. But these ones are special. They’re a race known as ‘Changelings’ and they can shift forms; this allows them to be up and about during the day. They have a Queen and she thinks I’m going to help her take over the ponies.” Mary laughs, Cole was still holding his head as her voice gave him a migraine, “I’m thinking of draining her dry, maybe drinking her blood would give me the same ability. Once I take their queen and turn the rest, I’ll turn the rest of the world. Don’t worry; I’ll leave your friends and a few hundred more alive… To be harvested as food.” She laughs again and his headache subsides.

“I’m not letting that happen Mary.” He spoke to himself; he had no idea that Razor wing was right outside his cell. When Cole stopped speaking the Pegasus left to report to Shining armor. The sun was hovering on the edge of the horizon, bathing the land in Twilight. He found Shining was just leaving the room his sister was sleeping in; he escorted her and her friends to their quarters once the party had ended. “Captain Shining armor sir!” the guard saluted, Shining returned the gesture. The guard continued, “Cole MacGrath, has informed Princess Luna about the Vamponies and is planning on attacking their leader head on. He is currently awaiting the sun to lower before attacking single hoofed.” The guard finished. Shining dismissed him and trotted on down the hall. He had guessed Cole’s plan and knew he couldn’t do it alone.

Cole was sleeping in the cell and was woken up by Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie. Rarity was standing outside the dungeon saying that it was too filthy to enter, Rainbow Dash was asleep, and Fluttershy was waiting with Rarity since it was too dark and scary to enter. They were asking him what he was going to do about the Vampires; he answered simply, “I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry.” When they asked if he had a plan on doing so, he didn’t answer. They asked him where the Vampire leader was and he stayed silent. Once they figured out that he wasn’t going to tell them they left. He went to sleep again to wait for the night.

Luna had told her sister of what Cole had told her and what he planned to do during her night. Celestia didn’t like the idea of Cole going alone to the Badlands to fight Bloody Mary, who may have either drained all the Changelings or turned them. Celestia didn’t want to see him or the Changelings hurt, even though they had attacked once before. Mainly they were more worried whether it would work or not. They didn’t want Vamponies to be roaming around yet they didn’t want to destroy their own subjects. They didn’t want to harm the Elements and they didn’t want him to go alone. The princesses sat on their thrones as they thought over what to do.

In the Everfree forest, Zecora was wondering about Cole. Whether he got there safely or not and she was wondering what other powers he had. While they spoke, before Twilight was attacked, he told her about the powers he had that were lost because he fell in the ocean and nearly died. She filled her pot with a special brew that revealed what had happened in Empire City. It then showed what could’ve happened. Cole becoming evil and turning the once proud city; into a wasteland which would never rise from how far it had fallen. A land where the strongest survived and none were stronger than him.

Her brew then showed what had happened in New Marais and what had happened since he arrived before showing the alternate, evil, version. She was shocked to see Cole turning Luna after a lucky shot. It then showed the two turning on Celestia, only to have the sun goddess raise the sun to stop them permanently. It would have worked if it wasn’t covered by the moon, blanketing the land in an unnatural crimson glow; the moon had turned blood red and Celestia was drained by Cole. He killed Luna shortly after with his stake through her heart.

The Elements tried attacking him and failed against his powers as he drained the life force from one of them to re-energize himself. He turned the five that weren’t killed into his own personal slaves. Twilight was the only one who hadn’t survived. All because she tried to protect her friends and avenge the princesses. Zecora wasn’t able to speak as she witnessed the horrors of what could have been and was relieved to know Cole’s hatred of being a Vampire stopped this event from happening. She knew he had a good heart and would protect his friends and all those that he could. Even at the cost of his life.