• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,439 Views, 60 Comments

inFamous: Bloody Equestria - Mikoyose



After 'defeating' Bloody Mary Cole is teleported to Equestria, still a vampire.

  • ...
11
 60
 4,439

Sprung trap

Cole ran towards the hive, it was a small city made of green iridescent looking stone filled with holes, small blood filled bodies, and several bloodless ones flew from hole to hole. Cole licked his fangs and walked towards the strange city. The entrance held two bug pony guards wearing black armor with holes in their bug wings and hooves. One was a vampire, the other was a regular changeling, and they bared their fangs to hiss at him. He smirked, used shadow storm to reach the Vampony, stabbing him in the chest with his stake. The bug was surprised for a second before it disintegrated, Cole felt himself regain control and he turned off his vampire sense. The other black bug pony watched with wide green eyes. Cole sent electricity to his eyes and he swore the pony was about to mess itself.

Cole let the pony stay there, cowering in fear of the conduit for literally beating his friend to dust. Cole didn’t know why but whenever he killed a vampire his bloodlust vanished and he was in control again, he didn’t mind it honestly. He preferred killing a vampire to draining a poor being of its life. He felt differently about vampires mostly because they were already dead.

He walked into the hive, not trying to be stealthy. Everything that was buzzing around stopped to view the strange creature in their home. He practically strutted to the largest building in the center; it resembled a castle but remained filled with holes like the other buildings. Several more bug ponies were guarding it; he stopped just short of the guards. They moved into defensive positions. Cole checked them; they were normal but behind them, inside the castle, were plenty more vampiric ponies.

He took a step forward and the guards lowered their helmed heads, curved horn glowing green. He raised his arm, instantly coming to life with red. The guards each shot out a green blast, Cole dove out of the way, and shot one guard with a loud bolt from his outstretched hand. It connected with the guard, spreading to the next guard and so on. They spasmed shortly before the lightning stopped, Cole sent another bolt through them and they collapsed. The changelings gathered began to close in on Cole, some beginning a dive from above.

Cole dove back, landing on his hands to avoid several flying changelings and pushed off to avoid more attacks. He started sending off shot after shot, making sure not to kill them. He was horribly outmatched but pressed on, making sure to avoid impaling the vampires when they got close enough. Cole’s attacks eventually turned into a gamble to see how long he could last before he was overtaken by the hundreds of swarming changelings. Turns out that it would’ve been about seven minutes, until they started turning into exact duplicates of Cole; complete with stake, backpack, and the exposed veins on his neck, he was facing an army of Coles along changelings. They expected him to examine one of them, but instead he threw a grenade into the crowd. They looked at the glowing ball of red light, until it split above them and stuck to a few clones. With five flashes they exploded, sending many of them, clone and otherwise, sprawling away.

He shot out a missile and it exploded, sending more of them flying. He shot changelings out of the air with a well-aimed shot. They fell to the floor and as Cole looked up, he found that there was not a single cloud in the sky and he was reaching his power’s limit.

Back in Canterlot the weather team was complaining about sending storm clouds to the badlands when they were needed in Stalliongrad for a heavy overnight rainstorm. Celestia was trying to reason with them, without telling them what Cole was doing there, in case it caused panic. “Princess Celestia, these clouds are needed elsewhere. We can’t take them to the Badlands; it’s not on the schedule!” The weather manager, Stormy skies argued.

“I know it is not on the schedule but they must be there as soon as possible. It’s a very important matter.” She answered.

“What’s so important about it that it can’t wait until the morning?” she asked. Celestia answered with, “It’s a secret matter.”

Celestia tried to reason with the pony, this was the longest she’s ever stayed awake. Luna was currently in the watch tower while she continued to convince her to send the storm to the badlands. She stubbornly declined.

Cole was fighting off his clones using as little power as he could, resorting to attacking them with his stake. Some of them laughed, suspecting he had lost his power only to have him shoot them with lightning. More were beginning to surround him, every time he dodged an attack, he would land in front of another one. He was running out of time and he knew it.

So did the changelings.

They swarmed him; he wasn’t able to fight them all off at once. In the confusion they took his stake, bag, and were able to stick his arms to his sides using a green substance that he couldn’t break out of. The changelings laughed. “Why have you woken your queen!?” a voice commanded. The batch of bug ponies that was there split down the center to reveal a larger changeling, this one with a mane, riddled with holes, and a small crown behind her horn. She smirked when she saw Cole, “Oh. You are a strange one.” She turned to one changeling; “Is this the one known as Cole MacGrath?” the changeling nodded. She laughed loudly and turned her attention back to Cole, “So the infamous Cole MacGrath. Mary has told us much about you.” She turned to the ones around him, “Bring him inside.” She commanded before turning around and walking away, three changelings started pushing and pulling Cole to make him move.

Mary smiled from the sidelines and watched as Cole was brought into the hive, “I wonder how my children are doing.” A few vampire changelings stay close to her, nuzzling her. She pets them and tells them to get ready for the new invasion. They flew off to tell the other vampire changelings while she followed Cole and his escort into the hive.

A short distance away, seven ponies and an alicorn walked towards the hive. They expected a few guards to be there waiting for them but there weren’t. Not a single changeling guard. They exchanged looks before venturing on into the changeling city. Each of them wearing a tight black ninja suit, except for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, they were wearing the dangerous mission outfit and a spy outfit. Rarity was coming up with designs for a dangerous mission outfit for the rest of them in case they needed it. The hive was silent, not even the buzzing of their flimsy wings were heard, Twilight was surprised their hole filled wings would let them hover let alone fly.

As Cole was dragged along like a dog, his hands bound by a strange green substance. He knew he could easily break out with enough energy though he was saving his energy for when he would need it the most; not wanting to take the life of a changeling for his own needs even though several of them were dead already. He began to feel a small ache in the back of his head, he knew Mary was near. He looked around the room, searching for the telltale signs of the vampire. As if summoned by his thoughts; the crimson smoke she flew in manifested itself next to Cole.

Her lower body was still shrouded in the fog, keeping her above the floor. She lightly gripped his chin and smiled, “I told you Cole. You will be mine.” He jerked his head away. “And I will make you kill your friends starting with the lavender one.” She spoke directly into his mind, keeping it a secret from the other changelings. He stayed silent and she moved ahead to stand next to Chrysalis in the throne room. The changelings spread out along the walls of the room, a pair pushing Cole to face plant into the center of the room, before a pristine obsidian throne.

Chrysalis sat upon the throne, resting her muzzle on her hoof with a malicious smile. “So you are the powerful being known as Cole MacGrath…” She chuckles, her voice seeming to overlap itself, sounding as if two were speaking at once. She turns to Mary, “Are my children in place?”

“Of course, Queen Chrysalis.” The queen laughs.

“I hope you haven’t made any friends here. All of Equestria will become a feeding ground for my changelings.” Cole continues to glower at the two, standing up without the use of his arms. “Tell my army to attack.” Chrysalis commands Mary. Mary smirks and looks up, Cole follows her gaze and he stares at the several ponies hanging from the ceiling in cocoons. Mary spreads her arms.

“Time to feed my children!” the bodies within move and the break out of them, using shadow storm to drink the blood of any changeling. Chrysalis watches with wide eyes as this occurs.

“We had a deal! I bring you MacGrath and you help me take over Equestria!”

“My intention is to help you take over, but you will be under my control.” She moves to bite the queen. The changelings that were fighting instantly move in to help but are captured by the Vamponies. One manages to free Cole in the process. He gripped his stake and used Shadow streak to bypass the fight. He appeared before her and brought the stake down, a pony moved in its path and turned to dust. Mary turned to smoke and left with Chrysalis.

“Damn it!” Cole shouted. The vampires turned on him, the last changeling being drained dry. Cole’s eye streak red as his rage of knowing he played into Mary’s trap and essentially starting a vampiric take over and with the last of his electric powers he released all his rage on the Vamponies in the room. Lightning shot off of him, hitting one vampire and shooting into another one. A red chain of electricity connected each of them to one another and back to Cole at its center. When his energy depleted the ponies dropped, their bodies smoking slightly.

The group of seven ponies that came to help him arrived and stared at him and the bodies surrounding him. “What happened?” Twilight asked. Mary’s laugh echoed throughout the hive.