• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,439 Views, 60 Comments

inFamous: Bloody Equestria - Mikoyose



After 'defeating' Bloody Mary Cole is teleported to Equestria, still a vampire.

  • ...
11
 60
 4,439

calm before the storm

As Cole waited for night the ponies stopped by several more times. Cole was speaking with Zeke about what’s been happening in New Marais. So far Zeke and the New Marais police force, along with several rebels, defended the citizens against the Militia with the help of Nix and Kuo. Cole hated not being there to help, he felt useless in Equestria. But now he had a mission: Find Mary and end her undead, bloodsucking life to repair the damage she’s done then find a way home to help New Marais from the monsters and the Militia. He was ready and prepared to kill Mary, even if he had to kill all of her turned to get to her.

While Zeke continued speaking with Cole, Shining armor was giving orders like any other day, his training keeping his face clear of the doubts he had about his soldiers and whether they were not just vampires but Changeling Vampires. Luna and Celestia always knew where the other was at all times as Cole asked of them. They would’ve let the sun lower earlier just to allow Cole time to undo the evil Bloody Mary had caused but lowering the sun once it had been raised would arouse suspicion in the ponies and many would suspect the return of Nightmare Moon. Because of that they had to wait until night rose, Cole warned that Mary would know he was on his way and might tell her children, though he called them by a different name which they didn’t want to repeat.

Twilight and her friends were paired together as they walked around Canterlot, Rarity with Fluttershy, Applejack with Rainbow Dash, and Twilight with Pinkie Pie. Rarity and Fluttershy went to browse the many dress shops, Applejack and Rainbow Dash went to watch a Wonderbolts performance, and Twilight and Pinkie were in the royal garden. Pinkie was staring at the statue of Discord with contempt, “Make it rain chocolate milk without any whipped cream, not even a single dollop!? How could you?” she said to the statue. Twilight shook her head as she read up on vampires thanks to a few books they had in the castle’s library, and the comic books Pinkie found at a store in town.

One was very interesting, ‘The tale of Bloody Marie.’ The comic showed the tale of a mare, named Heart Blossom, which had a very special admirer. What was special about him? He was a Vampony. One day she grew very ill and on her death bed he changed her to spare her of her death. Another stallion watched this, his name was Sacred Books, and followed them around for days until one night he finally had the chance to strike and impaled the Vampony with a stake. This would’ve cured Marie if it was done before the first full moon. He had stalled for too long; Marie was sent into a rage over her dead lover and went on a killing spree, searching for the stallion that had done this. He was always a step ahead of her and one day he had convinced the townspeople to help him capture her. Once night came they used Sacred as bait to trap Marie and tie her to a giant wooden stake where they waited until sunrise.

The six of them soon returned to the castle, where they received two letters, a reply letter from Zecora, they had sent her a letter earlier that day telling her of what Cole was planning, and one addressed to Cole. The reply letter told them to be careful and to make sure Cole does not go alone. That even with his strength and power he wouldn’t be able to take on a changeling army. Not unless he resorted to using his vampire powers against them. They delivered the letter to Cole personally, Rarity following, curious as to what the letter said. When they reached the wooden doors that led to the dungeon, the doors were blasted open and two guards flew out, both unconscious. From inside the dark room Cole stood, his lightning illuminating the dark. Twilight looked at Cole. He answered the question he knew she would ask, “One’s a bloodsucker, and the other’s a guard he roped into attacking me. There are seven more in here.”

Cole returned to his cell, the only light in the dark dungeion was from electric binds that held the guards in place, all looking terrified as they struggled to move. Twilight was looking at the shackles that held them to the stone floor. “How is this possible? There’s no electricity in stone.” She said. Cole sat down in his cell and shrugged, “Who knows. I just know it works.” He leaned back with his fingers locked behind his head. Twilight reached out a hoof to touch the red lightning that streaked over the guards’ hooves. A small spark shot into Twilight’s hoof making her pull her hoof back. Cole lay down; Twilight apologized to the guards before entering his cell and giving him Zecora’s letter. “What’s this?” Cole asked while taking the letter.

“It’s from Zecora, Cole.” Twilight answered, Rainbow Dash was watching the guards.

“That’s so awesome!” she commented.

“Thanks Twilight.” Cole said as he sat up and opened the letter and read it. The other ponies were expecting him to read aloud, he didn’t. His face retained its stone like features as he read on. He smiled and put the letter in his bag. Cole turned to the ponies’ expectant faces, he blinked, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Well? What did it say?” Rainbow dash asked.

“Did you have to tell her what I was planning on doing?” he asked.

“Don’t change the subject.” She retorted.

“She just said not to go through with it, that even I don’t have the strength to do this.” He answered.

“She knows what she’s talking about darling. You can’t truly be thinking of venturing on alone.” Rarity said.

“Yeah, y’all can’t take on a whole army by yourself.” Applejack agreed. Cole sighed and looked at them.

“Do you want all your friends and loved ones to become vampires?” he asked them. They all shook their heads. “If I don’t do this now she’ll have a larger army, I stand some chance now; if that bloodsucking bitch gains a larger army I’ll have no chance at all.”

“Oh!” Twilight said when she remembered, “I just remembered that we have until the next full moon before the ponies can’t be changed back.” Cole smiled and thanked her, “The next full moon is in two days, and we can plan and strategize before we go in.” She said.

Cole laughed, “Thanks for that information Twilight but I have to take out Mary.” He held up his stake, the Barbed cross on the end glowing red, “This is the only thing that’ll kill her. And I’m the only one who can get close enough to use it.” He smiled at them when he saw their downcast faces, “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine, I’ve beat her once, I will do it again.” He said smirking confidently at the group.

“What is this?” Luna wondered aloud from outside of the dungeon. She walked through the open door and gazed upon the guards that were still struggling in their bindings, “Why are my sisters guards tied up?” She asked Cole, knowing the electricity was his doing. He motioned for Twilight to tell her. The unicorn cleared her throat.

“Princess Luna, one of these guards is a Vampony, the others are guards he brought to try and apprehend Cole.”

“Kill not apprehends. They don’t want me alive.” Cole corrected her.

“He wants to fight them on his own. We can’t let him do that, please princess tell him why that’s a dangerous idea.” Twilight pleaded with Luna. The alicorn never looked away from Cole, aside from looking at the still struggling guards.

“Cole, thou cannot truly wish to fight the Vamponies alone. Even with thy powers, thou cannot possibly stand a chance. We shall accompany thou on thy quest.” The princess said.

“Well Princess, if you want to help send a thunderstorm over the bloodsuckers’ home; that’s the best way you could help. We have two nights until the Vamponies are vampires permanently and I’m going tonight. Alone.” He put emphasis on alone. He stood by his decision stubbornly, they tried to make a compromise with him but he denied them all, wanting to keep as many ponies safe as possible.

Meanwhile, Zecora was gathering herbs for her potions and concoctions, knowing from the way Cole acted that he would stick to his decision and go to the Changeling hive alone. She prayed for his safety and that his plan succeeded. As she walked through the forest, she could feel the eyes of the creatures that lie hidden in the shadows on her. They seemed to be waiting for something or more likely someone, afraid that Cole would drain their blood or electrocute them. Though they feared her new friend she didn’t ignore them, they would likely attack her if she didn’t stay on the paths along her usual routes. They didn’t feel Cole’s presence anymore but they were cautious in case he was in hiding, waiting for one of them to lower their guard so he could strike.

The creatures that inhabited the forest weren’t the only ones watching the zebra; three pairs of green eyes were following the mare. They were told to capture this striped mare by orders of Bloody Mary. They were planning on how they would be able to do it, change shape to put her in a false sense of security then abduct her or just turn her into one of them. They smiled wickedly, white fangs appearing in the dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun began to lower, Cole prepped himself with a short speech from Zeke, it was just as many words of encouragement as the guy could come up with, along with a few jokes he came up with, “Cole the Demon of Empire city then. Now: Cole the Caretaker of unicorns.” They were all as bad as that one, some were worse. The guards he had immobilized were taken away hours ago by the princess of the night and her royal guard, literal bat ponies. They wore dark blue armor, had slit pupils like a snakes eyes, fangs and bat wings. Cole couldn’t stop himself from laughing his ass off at the guards. They growled at him and one motioned to lower the spear, Cole responded by bringing his arms to life and grinning to reveal his own fangs. He saw the nervousness in their eyes and saw their heartbeats quicken though they looked unnerved.

Cole was about to leave the dungeon when Mary began speaking to him again and he held his head as it felt like it was split in half. “My, you’re actually going through with this aren’t you?” She laughed, “Well Cole, you will be mine and I’ll even let you keep your friends, they won’t mind. Not after you bite them.” She left his mind with another laugh. He walked out of the dungeon and was met by Shining armor, his guards, Luna, and Twilight.

“We’re here to help you Cole. You can’t go out there alone.” Shining said.

“Indeed, we shall assist on thy quest.” Luna agreed. Cole shook his head with a chuckle.

“I can do this alone. Plus you need to stay here and make sure the castle doesn’t get taken over by the vampires, if they decide to attack while I’m after Mary.” Cole told the guards he turned to Luna and Twilight, “I can manage on my own, I may not have magic but I can handle a fight. I need that storm, as soon as it’s set over their base, run and I’ll take care of the rest.” He walked past them before they could say anymore; he looked over his shoulder and used his Vampire sense to scan the guards they were all vampires. He pointed at them, “I’ll deal with you later.” His arm lit up they went into defense positions around Luna. He smirked, “Be careful of the guards.” He disappeared as a cloud of bats flew away, deeper into the castle and reformed Cole outside of the main entrance.

He placed his hands on the wooden door and pushed it open, revealing the castle grounds. From here he sprinted across the grounds and climbed up and over the gate, jumping down and continuing his run to the edge of the city on the mountain. His destination very far away he knew the fastest way there would be to fly he had no other choice, the ponies that were still walking the streets watched as Cole ran past, they started panicking. He ignored them and ran through the crowded, swarming, streets, hopping over obstacles and ponies until he reached the concrete safety rail and with a quick jump he cleared it and flew across the sky with shadow storm. The cloud of bats quickly spanned the distance from Canterlot to the Badlands though it completely drained Cole of his control. The world muted once again and his Vampire instincts kicked in, forcing him to search for the nearest creature with blood flowing through its veins.

He found the hive quickly.