• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,440 Views, 60 Comments

inFamous: Bloody Equestria - Mikoyose



After 'defeating' Bloody Mary Cole is teleported to Equestria, still a vampire.

  • ...
11
 60
 4,440

Jail Time

Cole sat in a dark, musty-and slightly damp-cell as he waited for something to crawl by, the hunger was growing. It seemed like every living thing was staying away from him, even the two guards stationed there each stood five feet from the cell, he couldn’t see them but he could sense their blood. As he thought about what they’d do to him a rat decided to stick its head into his cell, he smirked and shot it with a small bolt, the bolt still made a large flash. The guards came to investigate and caught Cole biting into the thing; the image would be burned into their minds forever. He heard them gag and saw them back away to reach their places; he didn’t want them to throw up so he tossed the dry rat into a corner of the cell and waited for another one. Soon after he heard one of the guards speak, “What a vile creature.”

Cole sighed, “Hey buddy I didn’t ask to be this way.” He spoke from within his cell.

“The prisoner shall not speak.” The guard stated firmly.

Cole groaned, “Okay, how about you tell that to my face?” he challenged. The was no response.

A few hours later Cole had caught several more rats and one of the two guards had lost his lunch, the other seemed close to it. From his cell Cole saw a light enter the dungeon and used his vampire sense to find out who it was. Two large horses, one’s circulatory system was familiar, the one who had brought him here, the other one had a longer system so she was taller than the former. He stopped using the Vampire sense when it began giving him a headache, he needed more blood. The two approached; the dark blue one and a larger white one, they both wore jewelry- the larger horse’s was golden with a sun adorning the necklace while the other’s was black, the necklace she wore had a moon adorning it. “Is this it sister?” the white one asked.

“Yes, this is the one.” The darker one said.

“You know I’m right here.” Cole commented from inside his cell, gaining their attention. The white one spoke with a calming tone, “My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria and this is my younger sister Princess Luna.” Cole stayed in his spot at the back of the cell, only a silhouette to the horses, a silhouette with red eyes. “Where’s Equestria?” he asked taking a step closer.

“This land is called Equestria, you are here yet you don’t know of it, how come?” She asked him. He shook his head, “Look lady, I don’t know how I got here, where’s New Marais? I have a friend waiting for me there.”

Luna was about to yell at Cole for not using Celestia’s title but the older mare stopped her. “There is no New Marais here in Equestria.” Her eyes found a strange mound in the corner, “What is that there?” she asked him. He looked at the mound of rats with disgust, “Dead rats.” He answered. Celestia’s horn glowed and a ball of light appeared in the room to reveal everything, she was shocked by the two holes on the side of Cole’s neck and the veins around it.

Celestia looked at the rats and saw all of them had the same two holes somewhere on their
bodies. She used a spell to run a test on them, they all were missing their blood; they had
been drained dry. She turned to Cole, “You haven’t told us your name.” she stated, in a less soothing voice. “Cole MacGrath.” He answered.

“Cole MacGrath. Did you drink the blood of these rats?” she asked, hearing both of the guards gag upon asking. “Yeah I have to keep the hunger satisfied.” he answered.

“What hunger?” Celestia asked

“The hunger in all vampires lady.” He answered

“So you admit you are a vampony?” She asked

“Yeah I am, so what? I can’t fix it.” He said.

“Fix? So you weren’t one to begin with. There is one way…” She started

“Kill the vampire who turned you into one, done it and I’m still like this. It was even on the night Bloody Mary did this.” He retorted

She stopped another question after hearing this and thought something over before she spoke again, “I can’t have you harming my little ponies so you must stay in there until I can find a better place to keep you.” She said though Luna was obviously against this plan, “Sister he might still harm our subjects if he is released. He is a Vampony; we must leave him out to burn. He cannot harm our subjects then.” She said, eyeing him angrily.

“Is this for attacking you? I thought that guard was a Vampire. It wouldn’t have been the first time one hid as a civilian.” Cole commented, he put a hand on his head as it began throbbing, I need blood soon. He thought. “What dost thou mean by ‘hid as a civilian?’ and how can thou command lightning?” Luna asked him.

“Well that is a long story that I’d rather not get into. And I’ve killed my share of Vampires.” He answered, his headache was getting worse and every few blinks his vampire sense would activate then deactivate. He looked at the princesses, “I need blood before this gets out of hand.” He said, they took it as a threat, “Well thou cannot get out of that cell, even with thine electricity.” Luna said. Cole looked at them, “You don’t understand, I drink blood-not because I like to-but because I have to. If I don’t the hunger will take over and use me to slaughter everyone.” He was starting to get a little angry and it showed in his eyes as red lighting snaked across them.

Luna still distrusted him while her sister found sincerity in his words. “I must apologize, Cole MacGrath but we cannot allow you to harm our little ponies.” Celestia said. Cole stepped on a rat tail and kicked the pile before speaking, “It doesn’t have to be a pony, plus they have lives I wouldn’t mind taking their blood if they were just mindless animals but since they aren’t they are a last resort.” The princesses thought this over and couldn’t think of a single creature to offer, Luna didn’t want to offer and Celestia didn’t want to lose a life.

“What kind of magic can thou use?” Luna asked while Celestia thought. Cole looked at
her confused, “I don’t do magic tricks.” He told her. She was taken aback by this answer, “But
we witnessed thou using offensive magic against us!” she said.

“Well you saw it, she didn’t, plus that’s not magic it’s an ability I have. Why do you keep saying we and us when only you’ve seen me?” he asked, she leaned closer to the cell, her fury clear on her face, “It is proper to use the Royal ‘WE’ and…” she smirked before shattering his eardrums along with the other ponies’, save Celestia, “IT IS CUSTOMARY TO USE THIS MUCH VOLUME!” Cole covered his ears but to no avail, it still didn’t help the loud ringing of his ears.

Celestia gave her sister a ‘we-talked-about-this’ look, Luna grumbled and turned away from Cole. He was still regaining his hearing while Celestia spoke. He watched her mouth move but couldn’t hear anything over the ringing still in his ears. “I can’t hear you!” he shouted, motioning to his ears then to Luna, “I think she may have shattered my eardrums!” he continued to shout.

Celestia smiled and her horn glowed, Cole felt a warm presence around his ears, as if he was wearing ear muffs, and the ringing slowly died down. “Is that better?” she asked. Cole nodded, “Much better, thanks.” Celestia smiled, “Now then, tell me how did you get these abilities?” She asked.

“Well that’s kind of a long story…” he stopped as his head throbbed more, “And I don’t have time, I need blood and soon. It can be anything, it doesn’t matter: a cow, a cat, a dog, anything!” he spoke desperately, not wanting to hurt the sentient ponies. Celestia thought for a second, “Well there’s the Everfree Forest but only monsters live there.” She thought aloud. “That’s perfect.” He said as another hunger induced pain occurred and he used the shadow storm to pass through the bars, shocking all in the room.

“I can satisfy the hunger and you lose a predator. A win-win situation if you ask me. Now where is this forest?” he asked them. When he noticed their expressions he explained, “It’s one of the perks of being a Vampire, the only one if you ask me.” They nodded, wondering what else this ‘Vampire’ could do, and they escorted the conduit from the dark dungeon, one guard stayed back while the other followed them. The second guard stopped when his friend wasn’t following, “Let’s get out of here Swift Mind.” he said. Swift Mind smiled at his friend, “I have to go pick up something I dropped when... You know.” his partner nodded, remembering that Swift Mind left to empty his stomach, “Fine but hurry up.” Swift mind nodded and walked deeper into the dungeon then into a random cell, where he drew a symbol on the wall and used his magic to charge it.

A red portal grew from the symbol and a black shape entered the portal, “What is it Swift Mind?” the figure asked impatiently. The guard kneeled, “There is a strange creature in the castle.” He told the figure. “He’s a Vampire with, other, strange powers.” Swift Mind finished. The figure was silent for a moment, “Thank you for telling me Swift Mind. Keep a lookout for anything else.” It ordered. Swift bowed, “Of course, my Queen.” His eyes flashed green for a second before returning to their original brown, then to the spelled blue. He closed the portal and returned to his duties, leaving the symbol on the wall.

-------------------Changeling hive----------------------

A large black horse with buglike wings, a hole filled horn along with matching hole filled legs and mane. She smiled when the portal closed, her spy was working like a charm. She turned around to face her subjects, small black buglike ponies with holes in their wings and legs like their queen's. She looked over them then looked upwards to several cocoons, each had a pony inside, the nearest one had Swift Mind within. She had several spies scattered all across Equestria, from Canterlot to Appleoosa, she even had spies in Cloudsdale. She laughed before addressing her changelings, "My children!" she spoke but it sounded like there were two that spoke just out of sync with each other.

They buzzed and clicked in celebration, "Soon it will be time for us to invade Equestria, and this time we. Won't. Fail!" The changelings roared in anticipation. Chrysalis, queen of the changelings, left them and returned to her throne room. A voice spoke from the darkest corner of the room, "So 'Queen Chrysalis'. Have you thought of my offer?" the voice was soft, seducing, and silky. The red haired Bloody Mary walked out of the shadows, she was still in the same red dress as when she was nearly killed by the explosives, but she had survived and woke up in the center of the hive and had turned six Changelings into Vamponies and they each had taken ten in turn before they were held down to burn when the sun rose.

Chrysalis was wary of the Vampire, "What is your plan exactly?" the Changeling queen spoke. Mary approached Chrysalis with a confident smile and stride. "My plan is to help you conquer these ponies on the condition that I can change a few of them." her smile never faltered, "And I must have the creature your spy spoke of first." Chrysalis thought this over, weighing the pros, cons, and hidden meanings behind her request, "I accept, but you must promise your Vamponies will not hurt my Changelings." the cheese-legged leader said. Mary laughed, revealing her fangs, "I promise they shall not be harmed." Chrysalis nodded, glad to have that answer and such a powerful ally.

"Tell me what need do you have of this creature?" Chrysalis questioned her.

"Cole MacGrath. If I can bring him to our side you shall not fail in any endeavor. This will only work with him on our side. Now if you'll excuse me I must feed." Mary said before dispersing into a cloud of scarlet smoke and flying deeper into the castle, a screech echoed throughout the hive. Signaling that one of their own had been killed by Mary; all noise stopped abruptly as they mourned their fallen brethren. Chrysalis sat with a feeling that she made a horrible mistake. She shook the feeling off, She will help us harvest all the love of Equestria. she thought as another screech echoed out.