• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,440 Views, 60 Comments

inFamous: Bloody Equestria - Mikoyose



After 'defeating' Bloody Mary Cole is teleported to Equestria, still a vampire.

  • ...
11
 60
 4,440

Shining armor's turning

“Princess Celestia, Cole has left.” A guard informed her. The white alicorn nodded and thanked him and asked somepony to message the weather manager to arrive as soon as possible. He saluted and galloped off to do as she said. Unbeknownst to her, the guards on either side of her throne were vampires. She couldn’t tell them apart, she was cautious though, making sure to know where Luna was at all times and her sister knew where she was. They trusted Cole, Celestia mainly because she could feel how much he hated being a vampire and wanted to return to normal. Beneath his hate she could see heroism and she was pleased to see that. Luna’s incursions inside his dreams, most interesting to say the least, showed that he wanted to return home soon to stop The Beast. Luna was shocked and went to Celestia immediately when she first saw the impression the Beast left on Cole.

She wasn’t very happy that Cole decided to go on his own. She just hoped that she could get the clouds he requested there. She would have gone with him but she had responsibilities to take care of. She spoke with her sister and the Elements; they unanimously agreed that Cole shouldn’t go alone. She wanted to send guards after him, Luna reminded her that they didn’t know which ones were vampires or not. She knew that would be a big risk, not just the fact that they were changelings; from what Cole told them, they were unwaveringly loyal to Mary and her alone. She told Luna and the Elements not to follow him; that they were needed in case things went wrong here in Canterlot. She suspected that Twilight and her friends wouldn’t listen nor would her dear sister. She hoped they would be safe and careful, especially since she couldn’t trust her own royal guard. She didn’t trust any of them but never showed it, and none suspected her of mistrusting them.

Outside the throne room Shining Armor was walking by on one of his usual rounds. He nodded to the guards at the door, they returned the gesture. He looked over his shoulder at them; he hated the fact that some of his guards were not only changelings but Vamponies as well. He’d been deceived by the queen of the changelings and didn’t like her subjects or children, he didn’t know what they were and he didn’t care. He would hold down every single guard he had to hunt down the impostors but he knew that wouldn’t work. From what Cole said, and from what he had read in many vampire novels when he was younger, they were much stronger and faster than him. Finding one would sic the others on him before he could bring up a shield spell. He walked past the guest rooms that were being used by his sister’s friends. He made sure guards weren’t posted there. He went to Twilight’s room and knocked before entering, “Twily I want to ask you some…thing.” He looked around, something was off.

The bookshelf was full and its contents weren’t stacked all over the floor. He galloped to each of the rooms her friends were in; they were all empty and untouched. The biggest surprise was in Pinkie’s room, a single note being carried by balloons was hovering in the center of the room. He walked over to it and stopped himself from opening it; he stepped to its side and opened it. Just as he expected, confetti shot out of the small card. He smirked, expecting something of that kind. What he didn’t expect was the balloons popping and coating the room in streamers. He used his magic to lift them off of him and clean up the room before reading the card.

Hiya! This is Pinkie Pie, I left with my friends and Princess Luna to help Cole beat those meany-mean, cheese legged changelings! We’ll be back soon!

P.S Don’t tell Shining Armor.

P.P.S If this is Shining Armor, I’m so so so sorry about this. Please don’t be angry with her or me, or any of us!

P.P.P.S If you want to help us look on the back.

He turned the card over and saw a map with a spot on the badlands circled. “So that’s where they are.” He shook his head and put the card down. “Just because he hates being a vampire doesn’t mean he’s a good guy…” he sighed just as a guard ran into the room, eyes widened in fear. “What’s wrong?” he asked the Pegasus.

“They’ve taken the elements and several guards into the dungeon! I just barely managed to get away.” He was shaking, clearly still in shock. The white unicorn nodded and told him to stay back while he went to fix this. He galloped past him and went towards the dungeon, ignorant of the guard following behind with a smirk. He used his magic to open the door before entering, four guards stood inside. The Pegasus came in behind him and closed the door. Shining Armor gathered magic into his horn and used it to light the dungeon as three of the guards ignited to reveal their true forms as changelings with red eyes and larger incisors. He scowled at them and looked at the other two guards, their eyes were red as well and they had grown fangs.

The captain of the guard scolded himself for falling into a trap so easily, his horn glowing brightly with offensive magic. The grating sound of rusted cell doors opening echoes through the place as more ponies walk out of the cells. They clearly want him, whether it was alive or dead didn’t matter right now. They all jumped at him at once, he put up a shield which they all collided into before he used a sleeping spell on them to subdue them. It knocked a few out, but more kept coming. He charged a knockout spell and blasted each one that got near him, backing into a cell so they’d have to go in one at a time, or so he thought. They shadow streaked their way in; he swore under his breath, something he overheard Cole say, as he blasted them as quickly as possible. Sending out magic bursts to keep them away, he was slowly getting tired as his headaches began returning.

“Having trouble Captain?” one guard snickered; coincidentally he was a lunar guard, so not much was different with him. “Getting more of those headaches? Shame the princess isn’t here to help you this time.” They all laughed, Shining Armor was starting to get angry and it showed as his eyes began giving off a strange mist. They continued laughing, “We’ll have fun turning your little sister as well. Mother Mary has plans for her and her friends.” He smirked triumphantly. That was a mistake. Shining Armor’s eyes widened and he glared at them, his magic seems to be bubbling and turning black, his eyes turning green at the same time. They stood their ground, the enhanced senses and strength of being a vampire aiding their bravery.

“Don’t you touch her!” he shouted before focusing on a spell to make his magic as bright as the sun. A changeling was on him with the distraction and sank it’s fangs into his neck. The spell stopped short, the anger and hate dispelled and exchanged with fear and regret; regret for not having been able to keep his temper down, for not having been able to protect his sister or Equestria. He started bucking the vampires, wanting to get the changeling off using the momentum but it held fast. There was no way he would let them drink his blood and survive. He felt his life slowly fade out, a voice entered his mind. It was a soothing voice like silk that made him feel calm. His fighting back faltered.

“Don’t worry about your family.” It said. “She’ll be safer with us, we’ll provide her with everything she’ll need and immortality so you can protect her like a good brother forever.” Strangely that seemed tempting. Never having to worry about dying and leaving his sister alone without him, “You will be able to live with your wife in eternal harmony.” A figure began forming in his mind. A tall slender woman with a fair, scarlet mane, and a beautiful crimson dress; he couldn’t help but smile at the image of beauty. “Now you will obey your new mistress. Go save your sister. Have her become one of us.” He nodded, his own eyes changing red as his mind succumbed to the vampires desires. “You will retain your title as captain of my new guard now go forth while we prepare for the uprising.”

“Yes, Mistress Mary.” He bowed to the figure that wasn’t even there. The changeling pulled away, licking its fangs to enjoy the taste of his blood. He stood up straight before looking over the others, “You heard her, get ready.” He pointed out several of them, “You all are coming with me. We’re going to get my sister.” They smiled and stepped aside to let him through. He walked proudly past them, quickly getting used to the enhanced senses. Feeling stronger, better, much more capable of keeping everypony safe with Mary. Together the group left the castle and had a small drink from guards to make sure they could get to the badlands before shadow streaking all the way there.