• Published 3rd Dec 2012
  • 7,032 Views, 122 Comments

King Harkinian goes to Equestria - Dash Attack

  • ...
18
 122
 7,032

There Is No Time, Your Horn is Enouph

Chapter 3

Shining Armor was very surprised when the Princess had called him back to Equestria. After Cadence was found to be the true heir to the Crystal Thrown, they took the throne of the Crystal Empire. In Equestrian society, anyone with the title prince or princess -with the exception of Celestia and Luna - was only a figure head. When he married Cadence, he never expected to inherit any real power. However, the return of the Empire changed all that. As much as he loved Equestria, he loved Cadence even more, and vowed to protect her and the Empire with his life.

Even though he was now the ruler of an entire Empire, Celestia had somehow convinced him to remain Equestria's captain of the guard. At the time it didn't really bother him. He new Equestria was in good hoofs with Twily and her friends there to protect it. He figured that if Celestia ever did call for his aid, it would be for something that even she herself was unsure about. For every task that she sent Twilight and her friends on, she new the outcome. Every dangerous task she ever sent them on was a task that she knew they could overcome. Besides the surprise changling invasion, Equestria had yet to face a threat in which Celestia herself was unsure of the outcome Now as he stood outside Celestia's thrown room, he wondered if he he himself could handle this new task.

He entered the throne room and saw the princess sitting there waiting for him. He began to bow but the Celestia raised a hoof and stopped him.

"I'm sorry but there is no time to be formal my dear captain, or should I say Emperor."

"Just captain is fine your highness, but please tell me what is going on. Why have I been called back on such short notice."

Celestia than went on to explain Twilight letter and the brief history of human and pony kind.

"As you can see," said Celestia, "Whoever this human is, his intentions seem hostile. The spell your sister cast's has a radius of about 25 miles. This means that the events from her vision will either occur in Ponyville or Canterlot. I highly doubdt that the vision occurred in Cloudsdale, and Canterlot is already well protected. However, Ponyville is completely defenselessness. I need you take a squad of my best Pegasus Knights and set up a barrier."

Just than a letter appeared in front of Celestia. She quickly grabbed it with her magic and undid the seal. When she finished reading, she immediately dropped the letter.

"Oh my Dad, he's already there!"

---------

24 hours early

After stealing Gwonam's map, the King decided that in order battle the sissy ponies, he was going to need the help. While in Gamelon he, got in contact with his old pale Solid Snake. Unfortunately Snake was busy with stealthier things to be of any help. However he did patch the king to the one person who would probably know more about his enemy than anyone else.

Now After two days of charting and singing You are a Pirate, the King spotted what he hoped would be the long sought after continent of Equestria. Smiling with glee, the king took out the codec and set his frequency to 141.12.

"Otacon, I think I found it."

"Based on my calculations King, I think you are correct. However, we won't know for sure until you come in contact with the inhabitants. Contact me as soon as you confirm that this is Equestria."

As the King began to dock his ship, he thought he saw something in the distance. At first he couldn't make out what he was seeing. A dark blue dot was bobbing up and down in the sky in the distance. As the object got closer, it began to take the shape of what looked like a phone booth or a port-a-potty. Then without warning, the object cashed into a nearby field that was very close to where the King had docked. With his Dinner Blaster at the ready, the King jumped onto dry land and ran towards the crash sight.

The blue phone booth - or the "Police Box" as it said on the top - lay in a crater on its side. From the wreckage emerged a light brown stallion with a dark brown mane. As the being caught his bearing he looked around the area before speaking. "Blimey I knew I should't have traveled to the Discord Era. Now all my coordinates are all wibbley wobbley."

The King took out his codec and called Otacon. "Otacon who is this."

"That's Dr Whovees. He is a background pony that the fans have named him for his resemblance to David Tennents Doctor Who"

"Is he basically the same character."

"Well, technically yes, but he is still a force to be recon with. Since the comparison was made, other ponies with the same cutie mark have appear threw out the show. All of which rebelling other incarnations of Dr.Who. In addition his pony got a large amount of the Dr.Who fans into to the fandom, and has even been recognized as an actual doctor by the BBC. King, be careful, his sonic screwdrivew can disable you Dinner Blaster."

The call ended and the King lept into action. While the Doctor was caching his bearings, the king fired a burger at him wile sliding down into the creator like a bad ass . The burger hit the Doctor right in the head, causing him to fall over and drop his screwdriver.

"What. was that a burger, who in the bloody hay shot that."

"I am the King of Hyrule and am going to destory this coutry and this gay ass show."

"Licence that great all but there demonic Unicorn horn locked up in the TARDIS and I need to make sure it isn't-"

"Enough, wear this."

The King took out a saddle from out of nowhere and placed it onto the Doctor. Then with out warning he jumped onto the doctor, causing him to crouch under the his massive weight.

"Now take me away to Ponyville"

"Get off of me! your making a huge mistake, if that horn is loose than -

The King wiped the Doctor with a whip he pulled from nowhere.

"Och, please have mercy on my back, I think your breaking it."

"After you take me to Ponyville, than we can talk about mercy."

As the Doctor began to move foward in the direction of Ponyville, he attempted to pick up the his screw driver with his teeth. Just before he could close his mouth the, King swiped it away form him

"Oah Boi, I can't wait to tell Morshu about this. He will be so @#&!ing jealous."

And so the King road the Doctor thew the fields and meadows across Equestria. Meanwhile, the TARDIS was leaking large amounts of time energy within. Normally when there was a leak, the energy would eventually go back into the TARDIS The energy was slowly being sucked up by a curvy black horn with a blood red tip.

Author's Note:

Will the King prevail in his crusade against sissyness? Can Shining Armor or Main Six stop his rampage? What will the rest of the CD-i gang do. Find out next time on Dragon Ball.... Oh I mean King in Equestria. Till next time.